Wednesday, 8/2, Next Set Info, New D/P Names, New Card Review

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I don't mind seeing the return of Pokedex entries, but levels? Did they ever actually have a point in the first place? That said, there goes any chance of seeing Abra or Kadabra in an EX set.

Regarding yesterday's update, I remember that commercial well. Good times...(the times where there was no shame in reciting the Pokerap in public)

bacon

!!!!!
No abra or kadabra... I mean, c'mon, Alakazam ex was the most obvious choice you could ever make... but NU! we get two scyther exs... *grumble*

Having the pokemon levels on the cards seems a bit pointless, but still, it makes you curious as to what levels they're going to give the Exs... assuming they still do them.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
The flavor text is back! ZOMG! This is wonderful! :D

I'm actually halfway hoping the end of EXs is Furthest Ends. Partly because I don't like the EXs in the dub titles on the sets, and partly because I want something new and a bit similar, but not a completele copy. Mixed emotions. :/

Fire monkey? Like Mankey Delta Species? :D

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
Hmm....going by the update, that would mean..

US:
August=CG
October=DP
Februrary=OD

HOWEVER, I think it would be more like this:

US
August=CG
October=OD
Februrary=DP

JPN
July=OD
October=DP
January=Our May Set

Makes much more sense. The reason being, the set will be released right around the time of the games(for both countries). Anyone disagree?

mystery

Wulf Boy
I am thinking they are the starter pokemon... If one of them means 'fire monkey' then fire is one of the elements you choose as pokemon in the beggining of the game so they might be the starter pokemon

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Wednesday, 8/2, Next Set Info, New D/P Names, New Card Review

bacon-boy said:
The pokemons level and info on the cards? Hah, just like old times... its great!
I loved the descriptions of the Pokemon, but the levels seemed stupid. It's like that gave you a reason why some cards sucked.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
this is great news cant wait to see these pokemon and the new set will be awsome i wonder if it will be an ex set or something new.

Dude thats 4 months untill japan gets a set wow. At least we will be closer to being caught up.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
^ That's disgusting.

Hmm... If Japan's getting a new set that late, we might have some previously Japan-exclusive cards released here... (trainer's Pokémon, anyone?) There's still tons of promos we haven't gotten....

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

I have a huge guess...Remember WPM said that Aipom may evolve? Well, what if it can evolve using Elemental Stones? Fire into Hikozaru...That will be hawt. :3
Also...Finally, 4th gen. We're back just like R/S days...New looks, and please...I hope they keep ex's. they were fun. =(

cya.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Nooooo! Get rid of EXs! Go back to the old days!

(although I doubt EXs will ever go away now)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Wednesday, 8/2, Next Set Info, New D/P Names, New Card Review

Water Pokémon Master said:
Nooooo! Get rid of EXs! Go back to the old days!

(although I doubt EXs will ever go away now)
well, I think it's too late to reverse the process, but I agree, the time before broken, OHKO and ex was a lot better.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
im starting not to care tooo much if they get rid of ex's, they could swap them out for something new like crystal or what ever but i hope they keep the shinnings how they are those cards look soooo cool.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Iam glad that they are bringing the text on the bottom back because it takes me twice as long to put my cards in my binder without it.:)