Wednesday, 8/2, Next Set Info, New D/P Names, New Card Review

Suraako

Elemental Master
xxashxx said:
Iam glad that they are bringing the text on the bottom back because it takes me twice as long to put my cards in my binder without it.
^ ... why?

And I like ex's -- they added a new twist to the game although the good old days of 120 max HP were fun. And it seems like there is a change coming in the TCG soon; it's been way too long since there have been significant ones. Kinda sidetracking but why the heck don't we have POP Premier Events with Double Battles?

"Fire monkey?" Might be the first time I don't choose the fire starter :p Hopefully it'll look cooler than it sounds.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
^What?

Cool! A penguin, a beetle, and a fire monkey! (hopefully)
Can't wait for those.
And for my likes and dislikes:

Flavor Text: YEAH!
EX's: Ehh, sure, why not.
Levels: Nah.

[ChanseyMaster]

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Awwww, now the staryu favicon doesn't match the new d/p legendary wallpaper. Darn.

Arcanine 274

=/
hey you got a new background part in teh top!!! looks cool, it's one of those D/P powerhouse pokes. i forgot what it was called.

Arcanine out.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Flavor text has always been cool, with the exception of the levels. I always found that stupid. If they ditch that though...

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Nah. The old one was better. It's Pokébeach, and now the beach theme is gone. And Sugimori art is always better than some fan art.... Oh well. Could be worse.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Suraako said:
xxashxx said:
Iam glad that they are bringing the text on the bottom back because it takes me twice as long to put my cards in my binder without it.
^ ... why?

And I like ex's -- they added a new twist to the game although the good old days of 120 max HP were fun. And it seems like there is a change coming in the TCG soon; it's been way too long since there have been significant ones. Kinda sidetracking but why the heck don't we have POP Premier Events with Double Battles?

"Fire monkey?" Might be the first time I don't choose the fire starter :p Hopefully it'll look cooler than it sounds.

It makes it easier for me to put my cards in my binder because I don't have an E reader and also because an E reader ruins the card every time it is scanned. The E reader is like the scanners at check outs in stores. Every time your card is sed it gets scracthed so it is so much easier because I don't have to tak 5 minutes to see where the card goes and all I have to do is look at the number on the card instead.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
The new banner is AWESOME. Is that a tyranitar on thright side or is it something else? They way the graphic is set it is hard for me to tell but it looks like a tyranitar.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh that is a cool pokemon. Is it a dragon? If it is that means the others will be too.:)

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
flavor text return...? WHOO-HOO!:D I always loved flavor text! and if they print the number of the Pokémon that it has in the pokedex on th ecard again, I can more easily put it into my collection binder (which has atleast one card of each existing Pokémon)!:D Lv reprint...? Doesn't bother me, but what's the use? anyway, the very first machamp card printed was lv 67, but it's seismic toss attack only does 60, while I think it should do 70, because 67 is closer to 70 then that it is to 60... :/ also, doe sthe return of flavor text mean the Pokémon cards can only have up to two attacks, or up to one attack and one Poke-power/body...? I hope not! Pokémon card of D/P in the next set...? Great!:D I hope diaruga and Parukia will be in the set then!:D Also, I don't mind being ex Pokémon in the set, but I must agree taht the game wa sfunnier being old skool, without those super Pokémon. Pokémon* are in my opinion great, and since you can only have 1 Pokémon* in your deck, I think they should stay. Great news though!:D

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Hehe, some new news since I last came =)

I've been out for a few days... but it looks like god stuff.

I can just imagine what those 3 Pokemon are... especially the fire monkey =D

Also, I noticed the banner... it looks great... I somewhat liked the water one better though =P

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
If you see a picture of the three described Pokemon standing next to each other, it is fake. Just letting people know.

[ChanseyMaster]

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
RE:  Wednesday, 8/2, Next Set Info, New D/P Names, New Card Review

ChanseyMaster said:
If you see a picture of the three described Pokemon standing next to each other, it is fake. Just letting people know.

[ChanseyMaster]

Saw it too... it looked cool, but fake =(

Ugh... waiting for more Pokemon =P

casio ex

Aspiring Trainer
S.Suikun said:
I don't mind seeing the return of Pokedex entries, but levels? Did they ever actually have a point in the first place? That said, there goes any chance of seeing Abra or Kadabra in an EX set.

Regarding yesterday's update, I remember that commercial well. Good times...(the times where there was no shame in reciting the Pokerap in public)

Well... abra and kadabra?
Yes,i think but have chance and abra lines dont appear inany EX set,i hope if abra lines arrive in any EX set i will be happy :)

I like Alakazam!