Wednesday, 1/2, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #1!

RE: Wednesday, 1/8, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #1!

Wow, I got the first post. The packs and the decks look so cool. It looks like the artwork has greatly enhanceed since the last set. The deck names are equally good.

I didn't know Pokemon movies were still that popular in Japan. 5,000,000,000 yen is a lot. I expect it'll probably still be aired on CN; they haven't put a Pokemon movie in theaters in so long, even if it's that popular in Japan. That's my opinion, though.

dmaster out.

RE: Wednesday, 1/8, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #1!

I think it's awsome that the 10th Movie is #1; all of their hard work has paid off. :)

"The Japanese definitely put excellent effort into it (a rarity for Pokemon movies :p), and this accomplishment is well-deserved." xD

I'd love to watch this one in theatres; it's definitely one of the better movies. I just can't wait to hear it in English.

it would be cool to see a pokemon movie in the theaters and meet lots of pokemon fans maybe see some of my friends too. i love all the pack artwork and the booster deck is amazing too geart job japan and pusa

They look good, Darkrai looks awesome.

I put this in the last thread, as well.

d master342 said:
Darkrai looks like it's casting a Dark/Ghost attack at you and Cresselia looks even more graceful than the one in the Team Eclipse Banners.

dmaster out.

dmaster out.

we jumped into the future? 1/8? XD

He probably mixed up the date with the year '08. It should be 1/2, WPM.

dmaster out.

Nice, a good Pokemon movie! I've heard that it's the most epic movie to date. I really hope that this will start something with the Pokemon movies. Effort, you know. Blood. Sweat. Tears. ;p

Hmmm.... Theaters. Well, that's just hopeful. Nothing's been said about it. Cartoon Network is very convenient, though.

Wow, I like the GE Booster Packs & the theme deck images. I cannot wait for the deck list.. :D
As for the movie, I think it will be great to see those 3 pokemon clash together & the movie earned 5 billion yen!!?? 0.o That is a lot & it means the movie is great... :)

That is awesome and I am glad to see the pics on the new set and I hope the 10th movie will be good to watch when it comes out here in th U.S.A.:)

RE: Wednesday, 1/2, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #

Mu... 3 theme decks? Did the other DP sets have 3 theme decks too? I'm kind of used to only two, but haven't been much into TCG recently ^^;.

Can't wait for another Togetic card~ And hopefully the Togekiss is playable :3

The packs look very cool or, as d Master said, graceful for Cresselia. Palkia still looks fairly ugly, but it still doesn't look too bad, it's just in comparison to the other brilliant packs. The theme deck images remind me of the DP images, with just the Pokémon on a background, whereas MT and SW had actually quite cool theme deck images (well, SW at least), with almost "action" poses. The GE decks don't really, but not bad. I'm looking forward to finding out what is in the decks.
I don't care about the anime, but the fact that it was the highest grossing anime film last year is a massive accolade for Pokémon.

i wonder if this movie is any good or if all the japanese people showed up cuz of the new gen.

anyway, great art, they all look awesome. Palkia's so big, we actually get to see him off the ground. ;p

Gosh, The art on the Packs are Awesome! I'm guessing, Ken Sugimori?

I can't wait till the English Version of DvDvP. Thanks, WPM. Yet again.

3 Words for ya'
WPM Ze BomB :)

Yea Me too i cant wait for the movie to be out in English.. :F
Hmmm,I wonder if Lefeon and Glaceon will be in GE
Cant wait to see which darkrai will be in the Theme deck..Hopefully Both :F

Thankz WPM :)

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
you didnt give credit to Xous, who found the other packs :/

^_^;

It's fine; WPM said he got the larger versions about 15 minutes after I started my thread, but he may have had them far sooner. :)

wow if its that good then I dont want to see spoilers:p

I like the booster packs, espesially palkias

Back