Wednesday, 1/2, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #1!

RE: Wednesday, 1/2, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #

Xous said:
Blazing Pokemon Master said:
you didnt give credit to Xous, who found the other packs :/

^_^;

It's fine; WPM said he got the larger versions about 15 minutes after I started my thread, but he may have had them far sooner. :)

Yeah, I had just gotten home after being gone for almost two complete days. :p I always check the forums before I check my e-mail to make sure they didn't blow up.

ZuJoveNI said:
The Palkia and Dialga decks will come with Palkia and Dialga lv X ?
Sorry, but no. The decks have to be World Champions to have any Star, ex, or Lv.X in them.

RE: Wednesday, 1/2, Great Encounters Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images, 10th Movie #

dsMizuki said:
Mu... 3 theme decks? Did the other DP sets have 3 theme decks too? I'm kind of used to only two, but haven't been much into TCG recently ^^;.

Can't wait for another Togetic card~ And hopefully the Togekiss is playable :3

The first set: Diamond and Pearl had the starter's final evolutions on the decks. Infernape, Torterra, and Empoleon were the three decks. I think that was the first time three decks were included in the set, IIRC

ZuJoveNI said:

There might be another version of Dialga/Palkia in Great Encounters, or they'll include the past ones with different artwork.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
ZuJoveNI said:

There might be another version of Dialga/Palkia in Great Encounters, or they'll include the past ones with different artwork.

dmaster out.

yes but they could include the lvl.xs form but i find it very unlikey

No, it is very unlikely. If you want the Lv.X's to appear, they'll probably make tins of the Legendaries, if the demand is high enough.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
No, it is very unlikely. If you want the Lv.X's to appear, they'll probably make tinsof the Legendaries, if the demand is high enough.

dmaster out.
ok correct grammer and spelling plz ,because i can't understand that word in bold you just said

Okay, I forgot a Space. Call 9-1-1!!

I usually use correct spelling/grammar all the time. Look at your sentence.

umbreondude said:
d master342 said:
No, it is very unlikely. If you want the Lv.X's to appear, they'll probably make tinsof the Legendaries, if the demand is high enough.

dmaster out.
Please use correct grammer and spelling please, because I can't understand those words in bold that you just said

Please don't tell me to use correct grammar/spelling while you do neither.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
No, it is very unlikely. If you want the Lv.X's to appear, they'll probably make tins of the Legendaries, if the demand is high enough.

dmaster out.

I was thinking along the lines of that, the Spring 2008 tins being Darkrai, Palkia, and Dialga.

The packs designs look pretty good, I really like Cresselia!

Pokemon Movie 10 #1?! Maybe PUSA might release this one in theaters due to the huge success it was in Japan, but I still doubt it.

I doubt it too. Wouldn't it be something if they gave away the Lv. X's at the theatre, if they air it there??

dmaster out.

Yes, it would be! I would run into the movies within two days and watch the movie. (And pick up my LV. X, which would be Darkrai.)

I haven't seen anything regarding GE on the Pokemon TCG website....?

They should be updating the site with Great Encounters news soon. They always post about the Pre-releases and when the next set actually comes out.

dmaster out.

Yeah, they probably will within the next week or so...

But it is late, becuase the usually announce the next set about 2 months before the set actually releases.

If this set will have cards from SD and MH/ND, it will have 3 Darkrai (2 from SD(1 of them is the Lv.X and the other is the normal one)and 1 (normal) from MH/ND).

umbreondude said:
zujove we already know that

We're not entirely sure about that. Having more than 1 card of the same pokemon in a set is a lot, (Except if the second one is a Lv. X.) so they might save one of the regular Darkrais for the American DP5. Who knows?

umbreondude said:
that's not true in japan dragon frontiers had a t-tar deck and a gard delta deck

Yeah, but the 4 Japanese (half)decks are just that: Japanese. Plus, I was talking about English becuase the decks are just that: English. Anyway, the boosters look cool and the Dialga one reminds me of the Diamond & Pearl Dialgia Booster.

^

Yeah, it doesn't look hardly any different from the DP Dialga. That's why hardly no one likes it. (My favorites are Cresselia and Darkrai.)

shaymingiratina8717 said:
^

Yeah, it doesn't look hardly any different from the DP Dialga. That's why hardly no one likes it. (My favorites are Cresselia and Darkrai.)

that isn't true i like it. also i agree , i love the darkria and cresselia images

I just read the story and I agree with WPM on the whole putting Pokemon back into thearters since the sucess of the tenth movie and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew they would have to be crazy not to return it to movie thearters!

Back