Weavile NXD in Dark.dec

Puff-Sun

Gogoats
Why have i not heard talk about this card? It seems to me that if you're running a build with weavile already, this would be a shoo-in. It's especially useful in a mirror match, where being able to OHKO their main attacker for 1 special {D} could really come in handy. With the use of EXP share in Terrakion and Dark Claw in Dark.dec, could this card see some play?

iisnumber12 said:
The deck is underhyped, so there will be very few Mirror matches at first.

The deck is most definitely not under hyped.

I don't really think Weavile NXD is that good. I would much rather use that space for another Weavile UD or consistency. Weavile NXD is just too situational for me, and the times you can use it you usually don't even KO with it.

alexmf2 said:
The deck is most definitely not under hyped.

I don't really think Weavile NXD is that good. I would much rather use that space for another Weavile UD or consistency. Weavile NXD is just too situational for me, and the times you can use it you usually don't even KO with it.

Zoroark Weavile is underhyped. It is hyped, but not as much as it should be.

Do you guys have to argue about everything? -_-

Back on topic.

They weren't arguing. They were having a "heated discussion."

Weavile ND is okay, but I'm not sure if it KOs anything in particular (and who would attach a Tool card to an Eel?). It seems interesting as a 1-of to add, but after some other damage, it could be useful. It's worth trying.

The idea is good, but it only really helps against Zoroark. It is a little bit unnecessary IMO.

Nah, Weavile has too low a HP, and Tools aren't that common, I mean, Zekeels runs two if any.

Back