WE HACCK YUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be WPM all behind this. The one thing that truly convinces me that this is all a prank, is that the Mods, S Mods and the Admin name are just crossed out, and not like that of a regular member's name. Also, the names are still in italics!

Ok, my time here has pass 12am but the hacking stuff is still on, so I guess this hacking will only end exactly 24 hours from the time it started....

I hope this is a prank I am VERY annoyed with the message at the top and if this is a prank I want this prank to end soon I am having a really bad day and this makes me more angry than I am today so please end this prank!!

ehh.... as much as I'd like to go on this WPM!!! Thing.... he seems way too busy these days to do anything like this... I mean, if he did it, he wouldn't be ignoring everyone, I mean, I tried to talk to him on skype yesterday, lots of ppl have emailed him. Why would they go through so much trouble to celebrate a holiday that I forgot even existed?

Either way, I do think its a joke, not a funny one... and I hope its not too satisfying for whoever did it, wow, I'm so glad that I'm getting bumping up my post count right now.

Lol Plokoon WPM this is not a good joke you can't fool us next time try to do something else :p

bacon-boy said:
If this were real, we would of had an update by now.

But I still don't like Turkeys.

that what thanksgiving for (i think i spelled that wrong)
and i dont think this is true unless the person smart
but how smart could he be to not type in english
and get himself banned

Yeah it's an april fools joke...
But.. it could be a double bluff! Like, someone else might WANT us to think that it's an april fools joke, so shift blame!
BUT then WPM and the pal's names are crossed out....
BUT then maybe that means they are not blocked, simply crossed out!

BUT why would anyone ransom for a site? It's to random... and far to big a coincidence to be on April the 1st...

Therfore, it must be an april fools joke!
If not, we'll all have a good lol!
Hahaha

This is the funniest thing ever. 10 pages of people freaking out over a non-existent problem.

This is great, WPM.

I think that this all leads to an enormous conspiracy involving an underground terrorist organisation and a shifty looking cat.

Cats are always shifty. Ever seen one in the street? It freezes, looks at you like its been petrified, then legs it as if you've discovered it doing something rather nasty. And what do they get up to at night anyway? Like I said, cats, conspiracy, DOOMSDAY.

Gerbils are shiftier. Ever held one? They bite you, go on you, and run away. Then they stare at you in their wheel.

Evil little buggers.

Arcanine out.

I have proof that it is WPM at the time this started WPM and Abhorsen were still logged in with the line through the name. (I may be wrong but I highly doubt it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back