BW/BW2 Was this confirmed?

Legend

TDL is a God Type.
I found this on the play asia site under pokemon white's description:

Visit the Isshu Region and venture onto the center island where new and legendary Pokemon wait for their new masters. The two powerful Pokemon you can tame in these latest versions are the white, fire breathing Reshiram in Pokemon Black and the black electric user Zekrom in Pokemon White.

Pokemon Black and White connects all the games in the seriesand brings you even more fun. Aside from Reshiram and Zekrom, you can meet Pokemon with new associations such as the dream controller Muna and the earthquake making Meguroko. Be sure to catch'em all and build your dream team.

Hiyun City is trendy and ultra-modern, explore it as the smart and cool protagonist. Get new Pokemon balls and tools in the Pokemon Centers. You can also get drinks from the handy vending machines around the corner of every street.

There are more 3D graphics and dynamic camera movements to give you the full view of the city, your Pokemon and your enemies. Invite your friends into the game and show off your collection. If you want to connect to the players from other areas, you can upload your game data onto the internet and see if anyone could beat your records.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Wow, awesome, sounds, awesome, not sure what center island is , could it be one of the islands we see on the map (i still think there is more of the Isshu map, which we haven't seen) like where you met Darkrai and Cresselia in D/P/Pt?

legendhunter32 said:
I still wanna know if this is all 100% true.

Maybe, as it is from Play Asia, and I doubt they will put fake info, because with HGSS, the info was true.

It is definitally true but you might not capture the legendarys on the center island but you can connect with other games and get items from vending machines around isshu there are pictures confirming this along with corocoro scans

;);););););){W}{W}{W}{W}

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
It is definitally true but you might not capture the legendarys on the center island but you can connect with other games and get items from vending machines around isshu there are pictures confirming this along with corocoro scans

;);););););){W}{W}{W}{W}

play asia is a real site were you buy games, that was a description for the actual games so its true

I think this is some kind of a hint,because they say that the legendaries can be found in the center island so it means that the Isshu map isn't complete,and another one is the new pokeballs and items that can be bought in the pokemon center.

legendhunter32 said:
the center island
connects all the games in the series
You can also get drinks from the handy vending machines around the corner of every street.
The center island is Hiun city, Diamond and Pearl-ish games said you couldn't use Gen 1 and 2 games, and the vending machines should stay in the stores.
EDIT: I saw the the quote, and it looks like it says, "The center island connects all the games in the series."

JetpackPercy said:
The center island is Hiun city, Diamond and Pearl-ish games said you couldn't use Gen 1 and 2 games, and the vending machines should stay in the stores.
EDIT: I saw the the quote, and it looks like it says, "The center island connects all the games in the series."

If the "The center island connects all the games in the series" thing is true,then my guess about the PokeShifter being there is maybe real... :)
But I don't think so_Or it could be in Hiun City unaccesible after the E4 if the "Center Island" is Hiun City after all. :p

I don't know if its been confirmed if the High-Link is all time,or after the league... Maybe Reshiram/Zekrom cause havoc and thats their resting point, and when their stopped, the high-link is created??? Thats only my speculation.. and probably not likely at all.

Playerking95 said:
Maybe the centre island is the one of the ones under hiun city and we've got a lot more of the map to go.

Yeah, but then there must be a LOT of the map needed to make it roughly seem like a central island

Back