Want to be a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making the winners mods, it's like putting Solid Snake into SSBB. Sure, he can fight, but his abilities lie elsewhere.
One's ability to moderate a forum has absolutely nothing to do with one's ability to play children's card games. I will be proven right after Worlds, I suppose. (Also it's discriminating against anyone who can't go to Worlds for some reason other than not being good enough at card games.)

StealthAngel667 said:
Making the winners mods, it's like putting Solid Snake into SSBB. Sure, he can fight, but his abilities lie elsewhere.
One's ability to moderate a forum has absolutely nothing to do with one's ability to play children's card games. I will be proven right after Worlds, I suppose. (Also it's discriminating against anyone who can't go to Worlds for some reason other than not being good enough at card games.)
If this were movie subtitles I would see: "dramatic music playing."

The odds of this happening is one in about one-million. There is no way someone will actually get this. (Gliscor knows that he just jynx'ed it)

Yeah, but that'll be cool. But what if some guy who doesn't follow the rules whatsoever and doesn't care about them wins the Worlds and gets the Mod spot?

People who spam and don't follow rules don't win Worlds. Which is why I don't have to worry about 7/8ths of you brats. :D

^Great quote! Putting that in my book of great quotes (not on the Beach... sorry peoplez)

It'll still be cool. But I don't think being good at a little big game has anything to do with being a Mod. Even if "dramatic music is playing." Maybe at least a Junior Mod in the proper section.

WPM, you know that this will be a total disaster if bacon boy wins worlds. He's already perma-banned, according to his bio. He's newer than me.:(

^Didn't WPM said that you needed an active Pokebeach account? I don't really think a banned Beach account is considered to be an active account.

^Didn't WPM said that you needed an active Pokebeach account? I don't really think a banned Beach account is considered to be an active account.
Good point. Though he was very active before he got banned. I can still imagine someone that spams, doesn't care about the rules, has been banned before, and is active winning worlds.

Shade Daroach said:
Lol.

It's funny because nobody from here will win Worlds.

Unless I come in and say hey.

Do you post a Worlds report and have WPM check it before being a mod?

I think at least 1 PokeBeach member would take at least 1 division or maybe even 2 if lucky.

Mrs. Aforcer said:
Modding ability has nothing to do with one's ability to win a Pokemon tournament.

Well, You could check their permenant record for PokeBeach and have an infraction limit to become a mod. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back