• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Want) DRE Ex's and more!!! (Have) Ex's/codes and more!!!

RE: (Want) Raikou EX!!! Have Exs/Primes and more!!!

Fluttershy said:
How about this.
My:
x1 Tornadus EX
x1 Raikou EX
Your:
x2 Groudon EX

what can i add for x1 SR Golden Catcher.

hey i have some new EX including Raikou. I am interested in Shiny Chandelure CML thanks :+)

LoveDanielColin said:
hey i have some new EX including Raikou. I am interested in Shiny Chandelure CML thanks :+)

is the raikou english? also do you have a reg or RH biancas/ultra balls/max potions

I don't really think you have anything else that I want fot the Golden Catcher. I don't really want the Entei's anymore. So, I leave my offer as it was.

Fluttershy said:
I don't really think you have anything else that I want fot the Golden Catcher. I don't really want the Entei's anymore. So, I leave my offer as it was.

replace the tornadus with the shiny catcher?

Sorry if that's a problem, but I'm only looking for BW/EP/NV/ND codes. LMK how many you have once you check.

Fluttershy said:
My Raikou EX and Tornadus EX are both mint. What about your Groudon EXs?

they are NM/M but can you add these and deal?

x1 Gothitelle Ability
x1 Klingklang BW RH

Zorua said:
Sorry if that's a problem, but I'm only looking for BW/EP/NV/ND codes. LMK how many you have once you check.

just checked about 65 are from Dark explorers.

Ok, so how many codes (non-DE) would you be willing to do for these:

Raikou EX Reg
Darkrai EX (2 reg, 1 FA)
Tropical Beach Staff

Zorua said:
Ok, so how many codes (non-DE) would you be willing to do for these:

Raikou EX Reg
Darkrai EX (2 reg, 1 FA)
Tropical Beach Staff

do you need any item/promo codes like the mewtwo/kyurem/zekrom/reshiram? also do you have any new stuff?

Spardan19 said:
do you need any item/promo codes like the mewtwo/kyurem/zekrom/reshiram? also do you have any new stuff?

Sadly, at the moment I do not have any new stuff. And no, I'm only looking for pack codes.

Zorua said:
Sadly, at the moment I do not have any new stuff. And no, I'm only looking for pack codes.

260 codes for:

1x raikou ex reg
3x darkrai ex (2 reg 1 FA)

since darkrai's are gonna be tins i don't value them high. do you only have 1 raikou also have any catchers?

Back