• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W]: Kingdra, Tyranitar, ex, NV FAs [H]: DONPHAN, Victory Medal

RE: Collecting ALL ex, JPN Lv. X! [W]: HP Energy! [H]: Mew, RH Meta, Holo Fire Energy!

It's Call of Legends - much later than the DP era!

RE: Collecting ALL ex and *! [W]: HP Energy! [H]: Mew, Donphan, Meta, Holo Fire Energy!

Bump!

RE: Collecting ALL ex and *! [W]: HP Energy! [H]: Mew, Donphan, Meta, Holo Fire Energy!

I have most of the EXs you're after, along with a lot of other stuff. Kindly CML here and lemme know what you see, and what you value it at.

Mostly after a few of your Primes, along with the Pachi and a couple other things. Thanks.

Politoed666 said:
I have most of the EXs you're after, along with a lot of other stuff. Kindly CML here and lemme know what you see, and what you value it at.

Mostly after a few of your Primes, along with the Pachi and a couple other things. Thanks.

Are all of them NM/M? Can you please list which ones are NOT so that I can exclude them from our negotiations? As of now I'm interested in the Rocket's Pokemon ex, Lugia ex, Jolteon ex, Raikou ex, among others depending on condition.

My:
Meganium Prime
Kyogre ex (Crystal guardians)
Walrein ex (Power Keepers) Damaged

your:
Mew Prime

Check my list. I'm interested in a few of your primes

@jduclayan: Only interested in the Kyogre ex (Crystal Guardians)
@Skyline: Maybe the Crobat? I wouldn't trade a higher-end Prime for it though...

~xatu~ said:
@jduclayan: Only interested in the Kyogre ex (Crystal Guardians)
@Skyline: Maybe the Crobat? I wouldn't trade a higher-end Prime for it though...

my haves are updated so... CML

jduclayan said:
my haves are updated so... CML

Sorry, didn't see anything!

RE: [W]: ex, *, ExHP Energy, FA Zekrom! [H]: Mew, Donphan, Magnezone, Yanmega, Typhlosion

Big ol' BUMP!

RE: [W]: ex, *, ExHP Energy, FA Zekrom! [H]: Mew, Donphan, Magnezone, Yanmega, Typhlosion

Bump to the top! Updated what I have!

RE: [W]: ex, ExHP Energy, others! [H]: DONPHAN, Typhlosion

Bump to the top!

If you can get me all of the rest of the energies I'm looking for (minus the Water energy), then the Donphan is yours. Otherwise, I wouldn't trade a high-demand card like Donphan for just energy...

eh i dont know. i dont value the donphan that much but thats more of my problem not yours lol. i have some of your ex wants too. tyranitar df off the top of my head

Have:
Mew ex
Banette ex
CML

Want:
Donphan Prime(s)

Gyarados Prime: What other NM/M ex's do you have? I'm definitely interested in the Tyranitar d ex.
Brendan: Which set is the Mew ex from?

I'll check once I get back from work, but i have two ttar ex df for trade if you want.

Back