• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Catcher, Collector, [H] Zekrom FA, Tornadus, Vanilluxe!

RE: [W] Reshiram FA [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

How about this?
Tyranitar Prime

RE: [W] Reshiram FA [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

I don't see much worth TTar prime. I tend to only deal in mod legal. I'm sorry.

im interested in your rdl bottom

i have a reshiram FA and some regular reshi's

you can cml for more and i have most of your wants

Hey only saw your post now :( don't have Reshi anymore. Here's a new offer:

My:
Emboar Ability
Cleffa x2 (or just 1 rare Promo one)
Seeker

Your:
Pachi x2

CML for 2 TTar Primes or 1 Pachi

Okay long story short I've been out of the country for a couple months and have only really been on here recently. Since then both the meta and my wants/haves have changed. I'm not gonna go crazy with trades, but I might still do a couple if the offer really interests me.

RE: [W] Zekrom FA, Pachy CoL [H] Donphan Prime, Reuniclus, RDL and other Primes

My:
2x Steelix Prime

Your:
Tyranitar Prime

Let Me Know

Please CML for your:
1-2 Tyranitar Prime

Let me know if you find anything you need, thanks.

@ Afro-G

I'm definitely interested in the FA dragons. I might have someone locally interested in one of the two T-Tar primes, but the other is guaranteed up for trade and I'll know about T-Tar 2 later this week. A good enough deal might see both of them up. Would you do 2 Ttar vs FA Zekrom, FA Reshiram, and a League DCE (or any, old, new, as long as it's in decent condition, LP or better, I really don't care what set it's from >.> )

@ Sleeping Snorlax

I'm definitely interested in Pachi RH. Would you trade that for Scizor Prime straight up?

@ Rocky

I'm not that interested in Steelix anymore, but I will definitely CYL for Ttar.

Magnevire said:
@ Sleeping Snorlax

I'm definitely interested in Pachi RH. Would you trade that for Scizor Prime straight up?

Sorry to say, you will need to add more than just the scizor prime. Especially since he's becoming lower on my want list.

Eh had to try :p No big deal, I got the Pachy at league anyway. I'll check your list for Scizor Prime tho.

RE: [W] Reshiram FA, Collector, Catcher [H] Donphan Prime, Reuniclus, RDL, other Primes

Bump and slight update.

RE: [W] Reshiram FA, Collector, Catcher [H] Donphan Prime, Reuniclus, RDL, other Primes

I have most of your wants. How many codes do you have?

^ Same question. How many codes do you have for trade?

I have from your Wants:
1x Yanmega Prime [autotrade for 30 codes]
4x Eviolite NV
xX Junk Arm
1x Raichu Prime
2x Tornadus FA
1x Steelix Prime
4x Super Scoop Up
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Sage's Training
4x Energy Retrieval
4x Seeker
4x Judge

LMK, thanks!

My:
Yanmega Prime
Raichu Prime

Your:
Vileplume UD x2 (1 RH)
Tyranitar Prime

OR

35 unused codes

Regarding codes:

I have 39 unused for sure, might have one or two more lying around. ~30 codes is pushing it for Yanmega though. I know for a fact Yanmega's gone down and I can buy one for as low as 14. Given how the codes' general rate is 75 cents, I'll trade around 20 for Yanmega, maybe 25 if you can trust the codes in PM form. It is going down because it's becoming a promo after all, so the rarity novelty really isn't there anymore.

I'll edit this or put in a new post with more specific offers tonight, but I figured I'd get that out of the way now.

Edit:

Okay anyway, offers...

Dark Pokemon Trainer How about...

MY

Tyranitar Prime and 25 Online Codes

vs YOUR

Yanmega Prime, 2x Reshiram

Hikikomori-San

I have 39 online codes, is there anything else that would interest you to cover the second Yanmega as well? I'd like to try to get a pair from the trade if possible.

Just for reference, how many codes would FA Tornadus be worth?

Techdeck

I'm very interested in the Yanmegas, but I doubt I have enough codes to redeem all three of them by themselves. Is there anything else you would want in addition?

Quick bump just so potential traders are aware of my offer in the above post.

The Reshis may not be available anymore, I'm sorry :(

Would you be willing to do my 2 Yanmegas + Raichu Prime for your 39 codes + TTar Prime?

Pretty willing. I think that's probably doable.

Back