Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Updated. As always, please PM me if you would like a link to your trade thread added to the OP.

Maropetero said:
Hi I have the sun Vivillon Form, ill trade for other forms anytime. =D.

Name: Koatl Code: 4398 9459 2414. Thanks a Lot.

Would you be interested in trading a sun for one of my polars, elegants, or any of the other Pokemon I have?

Greetings, ladies and gents.
I am just about wrapping up my Vivillon collection, and need someone's help.
The only three I need are as follows:
Jungle
Sandstorm
Ocean

I do, however, have a Monsoon Vivillon to spare and am prepared to trade, which I understand is rather rare. I am from the UK, so If you need a Garden Vivillon also, I can throw that in, too.
If those aren't your thing, I have a few rares to trade away for these Vivillon, including:
A spare Technician Scizor
An Anticipation Eevee (great for building an HA Eeveelution army, no?)
A Larvesta
An Elekid.

If you are interested, PM me with your friend code and I'll PM you with mine, and we can get some business going :)

EDIT: I can give any of these Pokémon Pokérus also, but you'll have to wait for a bit whilst I spread it to them if you want it.

EDIT 2: Thanks guys, now I have them all and this post is completely redundant. Although I can still get Garden Vivillon for those who desperately need it, in which case, just drop me a PM and I'll send you my FC.

I am trading Icy Snow for almost anything else. Except a purple and a certain blue one.

Teal said:
I am trading Icy Snow for almost anything else. Except a purple and a certain blue one.

Will you take other Pokemon in exchange? All I have are polar and the elegant/purple one

Oh ok. I have tons of polar for you then

If you're interested, I'm online now. My FC is 1332-9132-7709

I have icy snow, elegant and marine.

I can trade icy snow for polar.

3909-7605-3684

Hi
I'm looking for a:
Korean Continental Villon
Got it! Thank you Netherwing!

I can help anyone with the following patterns:

Sun (Spa)
Sandstorm
Jungle
Ocean
Archipelago

Thank you

Hi, I am looking for Monsoon Tundra Garden Meadow,

I have access to Sandstorm, polar, icy snow, high plains, sun, modern, jungle, ocean, savannah, archipelago, and marine.

I am trying to get 2 of each and would really prefer English name. if its a scatterbug from the region I will evolve 1 before second trade.

friend code 0044 3771 7533

thanks

To the last two posters:
I have access to as many Garden Vivillon as I want and I also have a Korean Continental Vivillon
I need a Sandstorm to round off my collection.

Regarding my last post, I no longer have the Monsoon Vivillon and I have attained an Ocean and a Jungle. Everything else applies.
Could either of you PM me ASAP to let me know you're up for it? Thanks.

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

if u want one, give me your FC!

mine is 107508777717

hi i need a lot the icy snow i could help you with the sun my fc is 34 37 3261 2790 i already add you so add me and we would find in the game and also please if have spare ocean i really need it and i could probably give you the ither one you need

Hi my name is manny i have sun vivillion and also spare polar and modern the problem is i really need ocean sandstorm and icysnow i hope all those people that are nice could help me get this 3 last for my collection specially the sandstorm and ocean since is so hard fogure them thanks and hope you be awesome to help me

I'm looking for savanahh, icy snow, ocean, sun,archipeligo, and sandstorm,

I have extra high plains, polar, elegant, and marine

pm me if you're interested

I'm looking for almost all of them, actually.

Update:

I Need:

Icy Snow
Monsoon <- If anyone can offer me a Monsoon, I'd be willing to trade a shiny Pelipper or Clawitzer for it
Savannah

I have available for trade:

Modern (Native)
Elegant (2x)

I can offer any of the above, or some assorted other Pokemon if you're interested. I have X version, and access to Protean Froakie, Solar Power Charmander, and Adaptability Eevee. PM me if you want to trade or just swap Friend Codes; mine is 3239-2847-9694 with the name Rob.

Akwila, you can add my trade thread whenever you get around to it. It's here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-momoxmomo-s-myplayer-thread-currently-breeding-cleffa-and-tyrogue
I also have a few extra Elegants and Jungle that you can put me down for. Thanks.

Hello Everyone.
I'm in search for:
Meadow
Sandstorm
Ocean

If you can help out, let me know through a PM.

Hi all. I'm hoping this place is more user friendly for vivillon trades.

I need 2 to complete.

Icysnow
Monsoon.

I have these on hand to trade atm.

Meadow
Polar
Continental
Elegant
Modern
Marine
Jungle
High plains
River (native)

I also have 1 of every pokemon available so far so can breed a baby of any pokemon possible for you.

Thanks!

Pm I guess with your friend code. Mine is 1478-4227-1101

Thank you!

Back