Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Just need sandstorm :) can trade polar, icy snow, tundra, jungle, sun and a few other more common ones. Polar is my native one. Also have some other Pokemon I can trade. Thanks!!

Thanks so much Yawara!! Now I just need Sun and Sandstorm!! :D

I can offer Elegant, Polar, Modern, and Garden.

Squinish said:
yawara said:

What Vivi you need? I am interested if you can get me a Female Jungle Scatterbug, with Compound eye (adamant or modest) and named Jungle Fever? I have several to choose from.

sure. can I have icysnow? :)

Hey guys! I read about some who still need the Marine form - and as it says in the start post, those live in my game regularly ;)

Anyone who still needs one, just PM me and we can always make it happen. Still got about 12 left, if more people want one I have to go breed again first ;)

Also I'm still looking for Ocean, Sandstorm and Tundra. If you've got them, please PM me as well :)

Ninox said:
Ninox is new, but she's certain to have Continental. ^^

And pretty much in need of everything except for garden, modern and elegant.

can I have your friend code? :) Mine is 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Sure :D
Put it in sig now, guess that's easier than forcing everyone to read a newcomers profile ;)

Edit: Thx a lot for the jungle one =)

Update​

Need: Sun, Sandstorm
Can offer: Garden, Elegant, Modern, hatched Chespin, Fennekin, Charmander, Froakie(female), Bulbasaur. Can give Pokerus as well.

I'm looking for a Sandstorm and Jungle without nickname. No gender preferences. Please PM me. My friends code is 1134-7508-3441 and name is BoBBy.

I can trade my extra Vivillons:
2x Continental
1x Elegant
2x Garden
2x High Plains
2x Marine
1x Meadow
2x Modern
xx Polar (unlimited)
1x River
1x Savanna

phatlaosboi said:
I'm looking for a Sandstorm and Jungle without nickname. No gender preferences. Please PM me. My friends code is 1134-7508-3441 and name is BoBBy.

I can trade my extra Vivillons:
2x Continental
1x Elegant
2x Garden
2x High Plains
2x Marine
1x Meadow
2x Modern
xx Polar (unlimited)
1x River
1x Savanna

Hello I'm interested with your Savanna patterned vivillon. I can provide you with a Jungle vivillon with no nickname. :)

I am on right now. Catching Icy Snow Scatterbugs. Check out list of anything else I have. :D

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-mega-and-what-ever-i-don-t-want?pid=2547954#pid2547954

If you have the following Regions. I will definatly trade for Vivilions with the following specifics.

Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

Finally all the Vivi and Scatterbugs I get are named for their Region unless it was one I got traded from someone else.

Thanks for making this thread. I'm trading my River Vivillon for another pattern if you please. I can catch more River ones if there is a high demand :p

Squinish said:
I am on right now. Catching Icy Snow Scatterbugs. Check out list of anything else I have. :D

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-mega-and-what-ever-i-don-t-want?pid=2547954#pid2547954

If you have the following Regions. I will definatly trade for Vivilions with the following specifics.

Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

Finally all the Vivi and Scatterbugs I get are named for their Region unless it was one I got traded from someone else.

hey welcome back. I've got the 'Jungle Fever' you requested let me know when you're able to trade me your icy snow patterned one? :) hopefully there's no nickname to it!

Crimson Masquerade said:
Thanks for making this thread. I'm trading my River Vivillon for another pattern if you please. I can catch more River ones if there is a high demand :p

I could go for a Female River named River Song, with Compound Eyes and prefer Adament/Modest nature. Think you can get one.

I am getting Icy Snow Scatterbugs now but have other Vivi.

yawara said:
Squinish said:

hey welcome back. I've got the 'Jungle Fever' you requested let me know when you're able to trade me your icy snow patterned one? :) hopefully there's no nickname to it!

Sweet. I am adding your FC now. :D

I would love to jump into the Icy / River thing. I just started the game, so I don't have fully hatched / raised Vivillons, but I can provide you guys with Continental Eggs, so you can name them yourself, too :D

Ninox said:
I would love to jump into the Icy / River thing. I just started the game, so I don't have fully hatched / raised Vivillons, but I can provide you guys with Continental Eggs, so you can name them yourself, too :D

I can get you an Icy Snow Scatterbug if you want to make me a Continental Female with Compound Eyes, Adament/Modest nature and named International.

Ninox said:
How do I do that? :x

I take it Continental is your region so you can catch one or if your making eggs. Just hatch the egg and take it to the name changer. I can't rename a traded pokemon.

yawara said:
Squinish said:

Sorry missed the nickname thing. They are all named Icy Snow. Do you want me to catch another without a name.

Back