Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Xlis said:
I have a Tundra Vivillon (girl) that I would like to trade for a girl Sandstorm vivillon. If someone would like to trade let me know! :D

I think I have one more Sandstorm. Can you re-name the Tundra Viv?
2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Hi everyone. I just started collecting Vivillon. It's a lot of fun trying to get the many pattern variations.
My native is Modern (sadly - I think it's the most common next to Elegant)
I have a few others and a few spares.
I would love to trade for any patterns! Please let me know if we can work out a trade of some kind.

Thank you!

I am looking to collect ALL the Vivillon! I have access to Polar pattern. My two favorite patterns are Ocean (Hawaii) and Savannah and I would LOVE to obtain those soon. I haven't figure out how to find my friendcode yet, though.

You can add me 2895-6915-0784 is my FC. I do Region Scatterbug. I will post what I am getting. If you see me on (Coco is always my char name) then buzz me. Just put in your text looking for Viv so I know that's what you are wanting to trade. I will show you my new things.

right now I am getting a few jungle before calling it a night. So if you want one. Add me. Just cause I am feeling cool right now. :D

Squinish said:
Xlis said:
I have a Tundra Vivillon (girl) that I would like to trade for a girl Sandstorm vivillon. If someone would like to trade let me know! :D

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Sadly I can't re-name it since I'm not it's OT :x

TrainerSivan said:
I am looking to collect ALL the Vivillon! I have access to Polar pattern. My two favorite patterns are Ocean (Hawaii) and Savannah and I would LOVE to obtain those soon. I haven't figure out how to find my friendcode yet, though.

Got a Female Polar with Compact Eye that you can name, Snowdrop?

I am getting Jungle right now but I have an extra Sun and Sandstorm.
2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Xlis said:
Squinish said:
2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Ok, will do sandstorm Scatterbug as trade anyway. Send me your FC

Squinish said:
TrainerSivan said:

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Xlis said:

Okay it's 2062-9163-7652

Squinish said:
You can add me 2895-6915-0784 is my FC. I do Region Scatterbug. I will post what I am getting. If you see me on (Coco is always my char name) then buzz me. Just put in your text looking for Viv so I know that's what you are wanting to trade. I will show you my new things.

right now I am getting a few jungle before calling it a night. So if you want one. Add me. Just cause I am feeling cool right now. :D

I would like one very much please!
My FC is 5241-1910-6818. I've added you! Thanks!!

Xlis said:
Squinish said:

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Okay it's 2062-9163-7652

Sorry, not sure why my internet keeps DC on my game. Keeps active in everything other then this. Just shuts down. Lets try again. :D

If anyone else has any they would like to trade, I would be happy to trade for them. ^_^
I saw that some members have icy, savannah, marine... Etc.
I would like those as well. ^^

Ashumsthemoose said:
Squinish said:

I would like one very much please!
My FC is 5241-1910-6818. I've added you! Thanks!!

Added you I name them all Jungle unless I get specific requests while I am getting them.

That's fine. :) thanks for the trade!

If anyone trades with me for something they want just let me know what that is here. Thank you!

Squinish said:
momoxmomo said:
Oh, what do you need for it?

I have 2 jungle, I guess I better grab a couple more. Still what ya got. What region is your Viv again?
Modern, but I also have lots of Elegants.

TrainerSivan said:

You can find your friend code via the home screen's orange smiley face at the top of the bottom screen. If you have made a Mii, there it will be with your code underneath.

Hello I have the monsoon vivillon and I'm looking for gardevoirite
It doesn't matter what pokemon it comes with
My friend code is 1349 5556 7245

im looking for archipelago,icy snow,jungle,ocean and sandstorm.. who can help? got extra monsoon to trade.. my vivillon pattern is high plains..

Back