Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Dagonne500 said:
Squinish said:
Sure can you get me another Meadow, Female name it Fluttershy with Compound Eyes. :D
Modest Nature would be best. :D

If you have a specific name for the Savannah let me know to. :D

Well..The meadow one was one I get from the GTS my scatterbugs are Continental ><

That's cool then. I will save ya a Savanna. Send me anything for trade. :D

PlatinaKoki said:
I'm only three away from a full set; Jungle, Sandstorm, and Archipelago.

I am doing sandstorm right now. What you got to trade? Don't need modern. Got Tryrunt?

Squinish said:
Dagonne500 said:
Well..The meadow one was one I get from the GTS my scatterbugs are Continental ><

That's cool then. I will save ya a Savanna. Send me anything for trade. :D

Then see you Tomorrow =3 I really need to sleep now X)

PlatinaKoki said:

Not sure if you got my reply. Not use to this forum style and think I replied to myself by accident. So double checking.

I am doing Sandstorms now. I don't need modern though so what else you got to trade.

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Not sure if you got my reply. Not use to this forum style and think I replied to myself by accident. So double checking.

I am doing Sandstorms now. I don't need modern though so what else you got to trade.

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Sorry, I've been browsing other forums.

Still interested in a Tyrunt? I can breed one in a bit.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

2895-6915-0784 is my FC

Sorry, I've been browsing other forums.

Still interested in a Tyrunt? I can breed one in a bit.

Sure I still got the Sandstorm Scatterbugs. Send my your friend code.
FC 2895-6915-0784

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:
Added your code.

The egg still has some time to hatch.

EDIT: The egg hatched.

Enjoy the Sandstorm. Keep an eye out. I will the other 2 you are looking for. Maybe not today, but if you see me post about it. Send me a request.

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:
The egg still has some time to hatch.

EDIT: The egg hatched.

Enjoy the Sandstorm. Keep an eye out. I will the other 2 you are looking for. Maybe not today, but if you see me post about it. Send me a request.

Will do. Anything else you may want, so I can be prepared?

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Not much I am really looking for at the moment. Most things I can catch with the exceptions of some of the X only, but most of those are ones that are Mega and I want to get X megastones when I get them.

So I will give it some thought when I post. Other then that, shiny always nice. Though I will come up with a list when I do the others. :D

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Not much I am really looking for at the moment. Most things I can catch with the exceptions of some of the X only, but most of those are ones that are Mega and I want to get X megastones when I get them.

So I will give it some thought when I post. Other then that, shiny always nice. Though I will come up with a list when I do the others. :D

As if I could get shinies.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

Start Tipping. ;P At least thats what I hear tipping does. It helps your shiny catch rate. Not sure if it is true. I have not gotten one yet, even though others have. :D

Anyway, What can ya get? Haunter, Kadabra?

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:

Start Tipping. ;P At least thats what I hear tipping does. It helps your shiny catch rate. Not sure if it is true. I have not gotten one yet, even though others have. :D

I can get both.

And tipping only improves your "status" in Lumiose City.

PlatinaKoki said:
Squinish said:

I can get both.

And tipping only improves your "status" in Lumiose City.

Ok go grab them. I will get you the last 2 you need. :D

I have a Tundra Vivillon (girl) that I would like to trade for a girl Sandstorm vivillon. If someone would like to trade let me know! :D

Back