Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

I have 2 Sun Vivillon at the moment.

I am not Sun region. I just have 2 games and can reset my second game to get Vivillon. It is a bit of work and only did it for the Sun at the moment. I am looking for Meadow, Ocean, Icey Snow and Monnsoon.

my friend code is 2895-6915-0784

I will restart my second game and make Tundra in a few moments :D

Squinish said:

I am not Sun region. I just have 2 games and can reset my second game to get Vivillon. It is a bit of work and only did it for the Sun at the moment. I am looking for Meadow, Ocean, Icey Snow and Monnsoon.

Since my 3ds is French, I don't know if this is possible but will you do a Sandstorm ?

Dagonne500 said:
Squinish said:

Since my 3ds is French, I don't know if this is possible but will you do a Sandstorm ?

Sure, I have another person interested in Sandstorm as well so will do Sandstorm now and Tundra later. Post your friend code.

Currently making Sandstorm. Will make a minimum of 5. 1 for myself and 4 to trade. 1 already is being traded. So 3 will be available. As for trade, I can get most any pokemon in the game. Shiny is always nice. X only mega stones is super nice and willing to make several Vivillon for one. Still, post any offers. Since I just started to work on them it will take about an hour to make them.

FC 2895-6915-0784

Squinish said:
Dagonne500 said:

Sure, I have another person interested in Sandstorm as well so will do Sandstorm now and Tundra later. Post your friend code.
Hey, I'd like a sandstorm and/or tundra, if possible, or Scatterbugs. Just let me know of there is anything you'd want for it. My friend code is in my signature.

I would like a Sandstorm, i'll give you a Meadow Vivilion just tell me when you will trade them ^^ but you don't have to evolve them just keep them as scatterbugs they will be sandstorm vivilion when they evolve in another game ^^

momoxmomo said:
Squinish said:
Hey, I'd like a sandstorm and/or tundra, if possible, or Scatterbugs. Just let me know of there is anything you'd want for it. My friend code is in my signature.

Wait? Are you saying you can just trade the Scatterbug from the region and evolve it into the sandstorm even if that is not your region. I though it had to evolve into Vivillon in that region to become the sandstorm version.

Dagonne500 said:
I would like a Sandstorm, i'll give you a Meadow Vivilion just tell me when you will trade them ^^

You got it. Need the meadow. One less for me to make. :D

Squinish said:
momoxmomo said:

Wait? Are you saying you can just trade the Scatterbug from the region and evolve it into the sandstorm even if that is not your region. I though it had to evolve into Vivillon in that region to become the sandstorm version.

Dagonne500 said:
I would like a Sandstorm, i'll give you a Meadow Vivilion just tell me when you will trade them ^^

Yes. I've had many scatterbug GTS trades where they came out the mother country. I think it's the breeding of two foreign Vivillons that come out your region.

momoxmomo said:
Squinish said:

Yes. I've had many scatterbug GTS trades where they came out the mother country. I think it's the breeding of two foreign Vivillons that come out your region.

Ok I am willing to test this out for a Sandstorm Region Scatterbug. Trade me a Scatterbug from your region and I will trade you one from mine. :D

@Momo - Tell me if it does turn out to be sandstorm.
@xavier - give me a moment to catch another bug :D

Wow scatterbugs are avoiding me. getting everything else. :(

Hello all. I am looking for the following patterns:

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun
Tundra

I can offer these patterns in return:

High Plains
Elegant
River
Garden
Marine

Please PM me if interested, or if willing to help.
Thank you!

Dagonne500 said:
I would like a Sandstorm, i'll give you a Meadow Vivilion just tell me when you will trade them ^^ but you don't have to evolve them just keep them as scatterbugs they will be sandstorm vivilion when they evolve in another game ^^

If it does not work, let me know. I have not the one I got from Momo evolved yet.

Squinish said:
Dagonne500 said:

If it does not work, let me know. I have not the one I got from Momo evolved yet.

It works ^^

Wooo, that's wonderful news. :D

Sandstorm Scatterbugs available. I will be in the Sanstorm region for the next hour. I am getting myself Charizardite X so got to get past first gym.

If you want a Sandstorm Scatterbug. Then post your request. All Scatterbugs I trade will be labled Sandstorm unless you request a specific name.

My FC is 2895-6915-0784

Just asking if you're going to catch savannah scatterbugs can you keep one for me ? I'm going to sleep right now x) that's the last one I need to complete my collection ^^"

Dagonne500 said:
Just asking if you're going to catch savannah scatterbugs can you keep one for me ? I'm going to sleep right now x) that's the last one I need to complete my collection ^^"

Sure can you get me another Meadow, Female name it Fluttershy with Compound Eyes. :D
Modest Nature would be best. :D

If you have a specific name for the Savannah let me know to. :D

I know I could get one myself. If not, its cool. What ever you want to trade is ok with me. :D

Squinish said:
Dagonne500 said:

Sure can you get me another Meadow, Female name it Fluttershy with Compound Eyes. :D
Modest Nature would be best. :D

If you have a specific name for the Savannah let me know to. :D

Well..The meadow one was one I get from the GTS my scatterbugs are Continental ><

I'm only three away from a full set; Jungle, Sandstorm, and Archipelago.

Back