Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

I'm still on the hunt for a Marine pattern. Also, if anyone has a PokeBall pattern, that would be nice too! In exchange, I can give mostly Polars. Or Adamant Growlithe that know Close Combat if that suits you. :)

I wonder when the GTS is gonna hit 100 million trades so we can get the Fancy pattern...

SkyeVictini said:
I'm still on the hunt for a Marine pattern. Also, if anyone has a PokeBall pattern, that would be nice too! In exchange, I can give mostly Polars. Or Adamant Growlithe that know Close Combat if that suits you. :)

I wonder when the GTS is gonna hit 100 million trades so we can get the Fancy pattern...

It's around 97,280,468 as of 3 hours ago
How did you get Oshowatt to dance? :p

I can make clones of the Pokeball vivillon for those who want it. I'm looking for events or shinies.

I also have Monsoon and Sun patterns as my natives. Looking for females in balls not availables in XY or some babies with 4-5IV or/and egg moves. If you don't have, then give what you want. :)
I can also breed a perfect 5IV monsoon vivillon for an another perfect 5IV pokemon.
Feel free to send me a PM

Pinkie said:
I can make clones of the Pokeball vivillon for those who want it. I'm looking for events or shinies.

I also have Monsoon and Sun patterns as my natives. Looking for females in balls not availables in XY or some babies with 4-5IV or/and egg moves. If you don't have, then give what you want. :)
I can also breed a perfect 5IV monsoon vivillon for an another perfect 5IV pokemon.

I'd be interested in a Monsoon or Sun pattern, if you'd want to trade. I have: shiny Dragalge, shiny Crawdaunt (without Huge Power, sorry), Phanphy w/ egg moves Ice Shard and Play Rough.

jonny said:
Pinkie said:

I'd be interested in a Monsoon or Sun pattern, if you'd want to trade. I have: shiny Dragalge, shiny Crawdaunt (without Huge Power, sorry), Phanphy w/ egg moves Ice Shard and Play Rough.
I already have this phanpy.
Give absolutely what you want in exchange, I don't really mind.
The Sun pattern will be a scatterbug. You want the Monsoon as scatterbug too or vivillon (french name but can be nicknamed) ?
Use my Y FC please. :)

Electric said:
UPDATE
I now have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade for a couple Event (Pokeball) Vivillons for my brother (Pierson) and friend (Sivney) that missed the event. Siv wanted a french name one and my brother wants whatver. The Events that I currently have in my X/Y that I have for trade are:
Genesect (Plasma B2/W2)
Reshiram (SPR2012 B2/W2)
Mewtwo (FEB2012 B/W or B2/W2 forgot)
Darkrai (2012MAY B2/W2)
Meleotta (SPR2013 B2/W2)
I have more that I haven't transffered yet like the in-game event Shaymin, Arceus and other events like the Shiny Raikou, Entei & Suicune for Zoroark in B/W and Keldeo.
I also will accept any of the following Vivillon:
English Regioned Meadow
Italian Marine
German (Any form but Meadow, Continental, Marine and Elegant)
If you want more info on each let me know :)
My FC is 2363-6204-7551

I can give you as many clones as you want of the one I already gave you, or the other nature I have.
I can be interested by your mewtwo, zoroark and darkrai.

The legit event always have french name. Pokeball vivillon with english names are hacked.
I also had german vivillon, but continental and marine patterns :(

Pinkie said:
jonny said:
The Sun pattern will be a scatterbug. You want the Monsoon as scatterbug too or vivillon (french name but can be nicknamed) ?

Electric said:
UPDATE
I now have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade for a couple Event (Pokeball) Vivillons for my brother (Pierson) and friend (Sivney) that missed the event. Siv wanted a french name one and my brother wants whatver. The Events that I currently have in my X/Y that I have for trade are:
Genesect (Plasma B2/W2)
Reshiram (SPR2012 B2/W2)
Mewtwo (FEB2012 B/W or B2/W2 forgot)
Darkrai (2012MAY B2/W2)
Meleotta (SPR2013 B2/W2)
I have more that I haven't transffered yet like the in-game event Shaymin, Arceus and other events like the Shiny Raikou, Entei & Suicune for Zoroark in B/W and Keldeo.
I also will accept any of the following Vivillon:
English Regioned Meadow
Italian Marine
German (Any form but Meadow, Continental, Marine and Elegant)
My FC is 2363-6204-7551

I can give you as many clones as you want of the one I already gave you, or the other nature I have.
I can be interested by your mewtwo, zoroark and darkrai.

The legit event always have french name. Pokeball vivillon with english names are hacked.
I also had german vivillon, but continental and marine patterns :(

If your 3DS is set to an English Country and you go to that event you'll get the event in your language. Any nature is fine all I need is 1 in French and 1 in English. I also updated the list of patterns I need :3

Pinkie said:

Electric said:
If your 3DS is set to an English Country and you go to that event you'll get the event in your language.

I can confirm that : I play X in french and Y in english, and got a french pokeball vivillon and an english one during my visit to the pokemon center. Only shiny pokeball vivillons are hacked ^^.

Riyuu said:
Pinkie said:

Electric said:
If your 3DS is set to an English Country and you go to that event you'll get the event in your language.

I can confirm that : I play X in french and Y in english, and got a french pokeball vivillon and an english one during my visit to the pokemon center. Only shiny pokeball vivillons are hacked ^^.
My bad, I didn't know. Always heard that they were only french. :p
But those on GTS (not shiny) are hacked, right ? Because my events can't be put on GTS.
I also heard something about the date and powersave, and stuff. But don't really know much about it.

Yeah all pokeball vivillon on GTS are hacked, legit ones can't be put in there. Powersave can remove the check that prevents events to be put on the gts, but I don't know much about this stuff either and can't help you on that ^^'.

Pinkie said:
My bad, I didn't know. Always heard that they were only french. :p
But those on GTS (not shiny) are hacked, right ? Because my events can't be put on GTS.
I also heard something about the date and powersave, and stuff. But don't really know much about it.

Pinkie said:
jonny said:
The Monsoon can be either Scatterbug or Vivillon, whichever is easier for you, but if I do have to choose I guess I'd want Scatterbug. I'm perfectly alright if the name is French, no nickname necessary. Thanks for your time, I'll add your FC. Mine is in my signature, and my IGN is Jonny.

I'm looking for a Poke Ball pattern Vivillion. However, I don't have much to give. I can list the legendaries I'm willing to part with if anyone's interested.

UPDATE 4
I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade for 1 English Event (Pokeball) Vivillon, a Korean Sandstorm (Korean name too), 6 Shiny Stones and Event Shaymin (Legit or Clone). (Azure Flute/Hall of Origin Arceus, Member Card/Full Moon Island Darkrai and Oak's Letter/Flower Paradise Shaymin were not transferable, I apologize :( )

The Events that I currently have for trade are:
Mewtwo (FEB2012 02112)
Mew (FAL2010 10160)
Shiny Raikou (INV2011 02071)
Shiny Entei (INV2011 02141)
Shiny Suicune (INV2011 02211)
Celebi (10 ANIV 00010)
Celebi (WIN2011 02211)
Jirachi (GAMESTP 02270)
Deoxys (Plasma 05083)
Phione (Austyn/Me 28163/Johto)
Pokemon Ranger Egg Manaphy (Austyn/Me 28163/Johto)
Pokemon Ranger Egg Manaphy (Austyn/Me 41622/Sinnoh)
Darkrai (2012MAY 05092)
SnowPoint Temple Regigigas (Austyn/Me 41622)
Sinjoh Ruins Dialga (Austyn/Me 28163)
Sinjoh Ruins Palkia (Austyn/Me 28163)
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina (Austyn/Me 28163)
Arceus w/ Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend & Shadow Force (TRU 11079)
PGL Dream World Poll Winner Arceus (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844)
Victini (Movie14 12031)
Castelia City Event Zorua (Austyn/Me 49613)
Lostlorn Forest Zoroark (Austyn/Me 49613)
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102) Timid Nature
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102 Timid Nature
Reshiram (SPR2012 03102) Naughty Nature
Zekrom (SPR2012 03102)
Keldeo (WIN2013 01163)
Meloetta (SPR2013 03013)
Genesect (Plasma 10072)
Scraggy (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)
Klinklang (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)
Zorua (N 00002) (One of N's Pokemon)

I have some Rare and Event Dream World Pokemon with Hidden Abilities:
Event:
PGL Event Dream World Gothorita (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Shadow Tag
PGL Event Dream World Mamoswine (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Thick Fat
PGL Event Dream World Lucario (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Justified
PGL Halloween Event Dream World Banette (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Cursed Body
DW Pokemon:
PGL Event Dream World Porygon (Austyn/Me 49613) HA: Analytic
DW Magikarp (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Rattled
DW Relicanth (Austyn/Me 61307) HA: Sturdy
DW Sentret (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844) HA: Frisk
DW Chimecho (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844)
DW Duskull (Austyn/Me 49613)

I also have some Legendaries you can get in-game that I don't need are as follows:
Zekrom (Austyn/Me 61307)
Zekrom (Tanner/1 of my Brothers 59844)
Latias (Austyn/Me 28163)
Reshiram (Austyn/Me 49613)
Kyurem (Austyn/Me 61307)
Unown D (Austyn/Me 416522) Yes when I was little I considered Unown a Legendary from Pokemon The Movie 3 Deal with it :3

Some Rares and Vivillons:
Ocean Vivillon x1 (Gts guy was being genorous ;) )
Tundra x2
Monsoon x1
River x1
Gengar w/ Gengarite x1

My FC is 2363-6204-7551

Hey, um what the...?? Please explain to me more information about this English event pokeball Vivilon and how the heck you get it (or could get it)???

This is news to me. These days I don't get online much or have time to surf/read up on stuff.

jonny said:
Pinkie said:
The Monsoon can be either Scatterbug or Vivillon, whichever is easier for you, but if I do have to choose I guess I'd want Scatterbug. I'm perfectly alright if the name is French, no nickname necessary. Thanks for your time, I'll add your FC. Mine is in my signature, and my IGN is Jonny.

Ready to trade when you want. I added you.

Ok, phew. Was worried I missed the new fancy pattern giveaway or that US may have had a pokeball pattern giveaway.

Someone on the GTS has or had the fancy pattern, but I guess maybe its hacked.

looking to trade anything for a pokeball vivillon, English version if possible, don't care if its cloned.
let me know if you have one and are willing to trade it

Pinkie said:
jonny said:

Ready to trade when you want. I added you.
I'm on most of today if you're still able to trade. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you yesterday, I was spotty because I was on and off Super Training.

My Fancy Pattern Vivillon for X is:
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Shield Dust
HP: 41/41
Attack (Blue Highlighted): 17
Defense: 19
Sp. attack: 28
Sp. Defense: 18
Speed (Red Highlighted): 29

I don't know if this is a decent or good Vivillon but at least I got it :) (The one for Y I haven't recieved yet from the delivery girl and will check it soon).

Back