Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

I'm just looking for a scatterbug that will evolve into a monsoon vivillon and it must be male and freshly caught and I will trade that person a shiny hydreigon. My friend code is 2595-0163-3137.

I'm currently only looking for the Pokeball pattern. I'll be having spotty service and only really would be getting internet around the 16th/17th.

Alright! I am now only missing 1 Vivillon to complete my set (not including shinies of course!)

I just need 1 Monsoon Vivillon (Black and white color) preferably female. I have some cool pokemon to choose from, including some Vivis and starter/fossil pokemon.

Hi everyone !

A little message to say that I've got a pokeball vivillon from Paris. So if a dupe doesn't bother you, you can send me a PM to get a copy of mine (edit : there will soon be a japanese distribution of this one).

And I've got a complete vivillon collection, so I can also clone the patterns you want if you really can't find them (edit : but REALLY, like over a month of searching for a particular pattern or if you're not able to search for them - I don't want to ruin the thrill of the hunt ;p ).

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Ka$h Money said:
I have access to Garden pattern.

Hey can we trade vivillons i really need the garden one! my friend code is 5258
1056 9066 let me know and my email is [email protected] if you wanna contact me quicker!

Riyuu said:
Hi everyone !

A little message to say that I've got a pokeball vivillon. So if a dupe doesn't bother you, you can send me a PM to get a copy of mine.
And I've got a complete vivillon collection, so I can also clone the patterns you want if you really can't find them.

Hey! i really need a few moer patterns to complete my collection and i have been searching for 3 days now! I need arcipleago garden icy snow jungle monsoon river and sandstorm and also poke ball one if thats not too much! :) my friend code is 5258
1056 9066 let me know and my email is [email protected] if you wanna contact me quicker!

I have various Event Legit Pokemon from HG/SS, D/P/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for trade.
I also have the following Shiny Vivillon for trade:
Japanese Elegant x3
Japanese Continental x1
Japanese Tundra x1
Spanish High Plains x1
Italian Marine x1
I'm currently looking for the following Shiny Vivillon (English Name and Region with No Nickname and never had Pokerus plz :3 ) :
Elegant
Tundra
Continental
High Plains
Marine
Ocean
If you want info on each let me know :)
3DS FC: 2363-6204-7551

Stupid me missed out on the Fancy Vivillon. I have a spare English PokeBall one. Will trade ANYTHING for Fancy Vivillon.

I'm kinda new to internet trading and stuff, but I'm in the UK and I have a couple of extra Garden type Vivillions (had to do something while looking for different colour flabebe in the flower gardens) and I realise that the only way to try and get different ones is to trade over the net! So I post this with my fingers crossed - details as follows:

#1 Vivillion, level 12, (female) nick "Britannia"
Nature: Relaxed
Attack: 20
Defence: 18
Sp. Atk: 29
Sp. Def 18
Speed: 23

#2 Vivillion Level 12 (female) nick "Caledonia"
Nature: Bashful
Attack: 20
Defence: 19
Sp. Atk: 28
Sp. Def. 18
Speed: 26

Also have one Spewpa at level 9 which will evolve to Garden type Vivillion:
Spewba (level 9) female nick "Gallia"
Nature: Calm
Defence 16
Sp. Atk. 11
Sp. Def. 14
Speed 11

I am looking to trade for any Vivillion of similar rarity that is not a Garden type. The one I am looking for most is the Icy Snow one, because it's so pretty, but I will consider any Vivillion I don't have. Not bothered or interested in Shiny.

Willing to trade the Spewpa for another Spewpa of similar level.

Please PM me if you can help :)

I can't believe it, I forgot about the fancy pattern!! I was wondering if anyone had one I could have. My native pattern is polar but I have an extra pokeball pattern or whatever other pokemon (within reason) I can breed. PM me please if you are willing to trade! Thanks!

is there anyone here who can please please PLEASE trade me icy snow and sandstorm patterns. i don't care about IVs or anything like that. I just need these 2. my native form is unfortunately the modern. however i will be willing to trade away certain (against my better judgment because of how much it pains me to do it) legendary Pokemon as long as the game allows me to. as long as no one asks for an unreasonable legend and i have a spare of it than i will be happy to trade. My name is HPListim. i have gone as long as i can without asking for help and i only need 2 more. Please help me :(

P.S. I am also willing to trade regular Pokemon as long as it is not something that evolves through trading or friendship or is a shiny. i have them all, literally i have 718 Pokemon sitting in my box (the 3 event legendary Pokemon have not been released where I am)

P.S.S. the legendary Pokemon I can trade are

Mewtwo lv 100
raikou lv 50
moltres lv 51
Zapdos lv 50
Articuno lv 50
Lugia lv 39 (don't remember where I got this one could be illegal not sure)
Rayquaza lv 100
Ho-oh lv 90

Hi so I had no idea the Fancy Vivillion was being distributed and I missed out on the event :( Does anyone have an extra they are willing to trade?

My native pattern is Modern but I have some extra Elegant pattern ones with Pokerus and an extra Tundra Vivillion. I can also get another Ocean Vivillion from my X Version. PM me if you're willing to trade. Thank you!

Edit: I got my Fancy Pattern Vivillon! :) Thank you Zapydos2!

I have the Polar form. Too bad it's so common because I'd like to collect all forms.

Need Archipelago, Jungle, Sandstorm

Hi guys! I can offer Savannah Modern pattern vivillons.

Looking for Sand storm, River, Jungle, Archipelago and Ocean pattern vivillons.

FC 0705-5604-1923

PM me if you wanna trade!

Hey I'm looking for some Vivillon patterns:
Icy Snow
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Ocean
Jungle

My native pattern is meadow but I have also a few continental (and a lot of elegant ;) )

pls PM me if you want to trade

Hey I'm want to collect all forms
My patten is Continental

I need
Ice Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Sandstorm