• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VilePluff (Vileplume/Jumpluff)- Seniors, Cities

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
POKEMON: 29
Stage 2: 6
2 : Vileplume, UD-24
4 : Jumpluff, GS-6
Stage 1: 7
3 : Skiploom, GS-51
2 : Sunflora, GS-31
2 : Gloom, LA-96
Basic: 16
2 : Oddish, LA-111
2 : Uxie, LA-43
1 : Azelf, LA-19
1 : Unown Q, MD-49
4 : Spiritomb, AR-32
2 : Sunkern, GS-85
4 : Hoppip, GS-67

TRAINERS: 20
Trainers: 5
2 : Rare Candy, UL-82
3 : Pokemon Communication, GS-98
Pokemon Tools: 1
1 : Expert Belt, AR-87
Supporters: 10
3 : Bebe's Search, RR-89
1 : Palmer's Contribution, SV-139
3 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97
3 : Professor Oak's New Theory, GS-101
Stadiums: 4
4 : Broken Time-Space, PL-104

ENERGY: 11
Special Energy: 2
2 : Warp Energy, SF-95
Basic Energy: 9
9 : Grass Energy, GS-115

Strat: Get Jumpluff and Vileplume out. Win. Ok, but really, the idea is to slow down your opponent with Trainer lock, while you set up Jumpluff and Vileplume fast with the many Supporters, Spiritomb, and Sunflora. Once you start getting KOs with Jumpluff, your opponent will find it hard to recover without use of Trainers. It's simple, but a tight combo.

Thoughts: Many.

• Removing:
  • Taking out Azelf. I run Azelf despite running multiple copies of all cards, but sometimes the ability to see prizes is just so good. I'm a bit hesitant.
  • Taking out Warp. Right now, I run Warp Energy to easily Retreat Vileplume and to get out of Chatter lock. Neither of those situations have happened to me yet, but we have a very unstable metagame, so it's always a possibility.
  • Taking out a BTS. This is what I'm most thinking of. Right now I run 4 to consistently get out a T1-2 Jumpluff, without need of Rare Candy. After that, there are 3 dead draws for the rest of the game.
  • Taking out Candy and E-Belt. Unless I draw them before I get Plume out, they aren't so great (they're useless).
    Adding:
  • 1-1 Shaymin (Land) Lv. X line. This could help with survivability versus other speed decks. But, it would be quite inconsistent, especially with how many techs I already run.
  • 1-1 Cherrim SF. Again, horribly inconsistent. However, it would give me a consistent way to KO un-belted Kingdra and Machamp (non-Prime). Crobats are not an option with no Turn. Plus Power for the same reason.
  • 1 Mesprit LA. He could be a lot of fun if I choose not to run Azelf. No Powers + No Trainers = LOTS OF SLOWDOWN. But, eh.
  • Seekers. They could heal Jumpluff from the bench (which would easily be gotten back with BTS and the fact that it only needs 1 Energy). They could also pick up Mesprit (if I run it) and Uxie. But, they could let my opponent scoop up Pokes to make me do less damage.

So yeah, CnC appreciated, thanks in advance! :D

- e-belt
-1 {G} energy
-2 candy
-1 poke communication
+3 seekers
+ mesprit la
+1 palmer

a jumpluff with both full bench(if opponent is smart he/she will not get full bench)

Back