• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilegar (Masters, for BRs)

Gyarados has suddenly become my worst match-up. I hadn't done any testing against it, so I didn't see it coming.

How is gyarados even playable? I've seen 0 so far at battleroads..even die-hard users have dropped it in my area until the new set comes out

It's been winning in New england. Even Austino is still running it. The deck just uses Regice + Volkners + Collector to get set up. Hell, I built the deck and it's wrecking this deck pretty much every game.

Eh. I guess but the Main gyarados player in my area said even last night that it Needed felicity's drawpower more than just as a means to dump magicarp to discard

at my first battle roads the first person i played ran a gyarados deck and he ended up beating me on a lucky heads on a super scoop up and picking up his last gyarados...but he ended up winning the whole event even against vilegar and dialgachomp..he also beat chong lee idk if u know who he is he won nationals but he was their and he lost to the gyarados in the championship

Back