Pokemon Video series

Shining Suicune

Aspiring Trainer
I've been wanting to start a Pokemon spoof thing lately, (original, aren't I?)
and I was wondering if I should, and how much a video camera costs.

Asking how much a video camera costs is a bit like asking 'How long is a piece of string?' :p The price can range between $100 and $1500 depending on the quality you want from it. (These are approximate figures that I just made up. Not accurate. xD)

Either way, I'm pretty sure we've all had our own pokemon spoof ideas and all I can say is that if you're going to do it, do it well. And good luck. ^_^

Well, it all depends; do you want a crappy one or a real nice one?

I would recommed the flip cameras. They're really nice, and not terribly pricy. I have one that films in high def, and it's got fantastic sound capture and viewing quality. Also, the controls are really simple. But, I think it's over $300, so if you're not willing to spend that much, I wouldn't really recommend it.

Good luck with your spoof!

TehQiGl said:
Well, it all depends; do you want a crappy one or a real nice one?

I would recommed the flip cameras. They're really nice, and not terribly pricy. I have one that films in high def, and it's got fantastic sound capture and viewing quality. Also, the controls are really simple. But, I think it's over $300, so if you're not willing to spend that much, I wouldn't really recommend it.

Good luck with your spoof!
My limit is about 100$, and this spoof will be awesome!

Back