Victini Tins at Walmart

According to Pokebeach it was supposed to be December 5th.

I did find a Victini tin at my Wal-mart (no fancy display on a register for us though). What was really funny though was that in my fifth pack of Noble Victories from the Victini tin was the Victini full art card (which also happens to be the first NB full art card I've ever gotten out of the packs).

Are these tins only available at Walmart? I have yet to see them at any other major retailer; of the ones around here who sell Pokémon cards, I've looked at Target, TRU, and Meijer, with no luck.

I wish my Country were here as well! The Pokémon here is too late! And the worst market or sell it! kkkk here to get a sense, catcher costs between 30 to 40 reals, worth 15 to $ 20!

I work for a local comic store and we were supposed to get a display for the December 5th release. I spoke to our distributor and they said that they have them in the warehouse but were instructed by Pokemon to not release the product until January 5th. Maybe our distributor's rep made a mistake but with so many places not selling them, like all of our local Wal-Marts and Toys R Us, I don't know what to think about this release.

I want entei EX , Darkrai EX , and the lighting dog rico EX . And shaymin. Keep the kyog.er and groudon EX . We go the victini tin a month ago here

Pikachu6319 said:
I did find a Victini tin at my Wal-mart (no fancy display on a register for us though). What was really funny though was that in my fifth pack of Noble Victories from the Victini tin was the Victini full art card (which also happens to be the first NB full art card I've ever gotten out of the packs).

You know, I've seen three other people pull an FA Victini out of the last pack in a Victini tin as well. Coincidence much?

Anyway, I've seen the tins in Target already, so it's pretty much out there. Has anyone else been seeing them in Targets?

I did not get FA Victini in my tin. In fact all the cards were dups. My Target has the tins.

The only place near me that has them is a Wal-mart that's like around 20 minutes away. :( (the only reason I know is because I was with my dad Christmas shopping, I wasn't able to get a tin, though I think my dad dropped a hint that I may get one for Christmas :D)

The Victini tin was available at the Walmart near my house, and the Walmart near my college - there wasn't any special set up for them, they were just stuck in the TCG section where the store puts all of its card paraphernalia at.

I think my girlfriend got the hint though :p

I just saw these a couple days ago when i didnt have money now that i have giftcards im hoping to pick one up

I can't belive I forgot to post this here! I got a Victini tin for Christmas from my brother! Is it just me or is the figure in the tin more detailed than the one from the Zoroark box?

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
Is it just me or is the figure in the tin more detailed than the one from the Zoroark box?
It is a different run off the same mold.

Just got the tin, it seems that the figure looks much nicer with a quick outline around the mouth area with a panel lining marker:

2011-12-28.jpg

Another thing I have noticed from this new tin is that the base comes in either Smoke or Frosted flavors - I've already bought about 5 of these things lol (I love victini!)

I'm not sure if the same is true of the Zoroark Box

SHSOAddict said:
I just bought one last night at Wal_mart apparently theyre on sale for 17.98

My Wal-Mart's waiting till the boxing week sale is over 8D;;;;;;

Yeah.
I smell the BS too.

Back