Discussion Viability of Mill Decks when the LTC Ban Occurs

The kiddo and I played our mill deck at league this weekend and it won all games :)
Although we used 3 level ball (only had 3) and one pokeball as a test for when AO comes out it won against primal groudon, Mew and fairy :)
Super stoked!
Not trying to doubt your skill as a player; this is just a thought that sprouted after reading this, so thankyou!

I think that one of the reasons that you guys won was because people just didn't know/had forgotten how to play against it. Mill decks have been gone for about half a year, and there was been limited mill around before Trump in the first place, and once people have relearnt the mill gameplay, it would be harder to win.

Yea, I get it....Im sure ppl will realize soon enough but even still its one of those rogue setups that ppl just dont like for the most part. But i see a decent amount of talk about it around and personally like to play more decks outside the top tier.
Still, it was nice to see the confusion and frustration dished out! Continued tweaking and conversation, I think it will keep a place to the side of my deck box to whip out occasionally ;)

Back