+spa-spd(i think its rash)
Lightningrod
252 SpA,108 Atk,144 Speed, 4 HP
Fake Out (flinching)
Thunder(Bolt) (STAB)
Hidden Power Ice (garchomp etc)
Brick Break (for TTar)
Is that good?

It's not the Electric-type I'm referring to. It's Fake Out in general. If I wanted Fake Out on the team, there are are other things out there that are faster, which allows the outspeeding of other FOers.

I don't have the mental motivation to read all of this, so does this team run fine without Cresselia? That is the one guy I cannot get and I'd like to use this team. If it can work, what should I replace it with?

You should build your own team for the tourney. Its not very nice to just use someone elses team.Not building your own team is really boring and well... unoriginal. Why should you win with someone elses team?

Luxray :D said:
You should build your own team for the tourney. Its not very nice to just use someone elses team.

I don't think it isn't nice to use someone else's team. It is more of respecting their idea by getting it our there. Also, I am an extremely competitive TCG player, so I'm not trying that hard to succeed in the VG. I don't have much time to experiment and learn what you all know, but I want to have a team to be able to have a chance a doing good, while still not devoting all of my time.

Also, who EVER said I could win. I'm just in it for the kicks.

Someones RMT just got locked bc they just copied someone elses team and the text... Pretty sure people dont like it when their team is ripped off.

Someones RMT just got locked bc they just copied someone elses team and the text... Pretty sure people don't like it when their team is ripped off.

I'm not copying an RMT. I'm just using his strategy so I can play in a tournament. I'm not taking any credit for his work. I plan to use the team to do fairly good, but I do not mean to just copy and paste something and mindlessly play it. I cannot devote my time to VGC, so I just want to find something I have the ability to use. If I somehow won, I wouldn't say I won because I'm a genius (Even though I am :p), I would say I used a team I found online and that I did NOT make the team myself. Trust me, I'm all for the creativity, but I cannot be creative enough in the next 4 days.

Youd probably want to ask Red Striker if you can use it first. It will probably take you more than 4 days to et the pokemon on this team. Considering the egg move on Chandelure.

Youd probably want to ask Red Striker if you can use it first. It will probably take you more than 4 days to et the pokemon on this team.

That is why I do not have the time to ask him. I do not own the team, but I'm not restricted from using it either. I don't want to just be that guy who always copies everything, but now it is my only choice. If you plan to protect this team from "My Evilness" :p I could just go find some other team.

Please take any further discussion to PMs or profile comments, and keep things civil. The past five posts haven't contributed towards improving the team.

Thanks for clearing that up, Bippa. Anyways, before I got my Cresselia, I was using Musharna with the same set, only it had Psychic over Icy Wind. Also, it had Telepathy.

Also, if you want to use the team, please PM me. I typically don't mind it so long as its use is restricted to the simulator only. But you need probable cause for wanting to use it in the first place.

Back