Very sad news.

Jade

Retired
Ladies and gentlemen of Pokebeach.

As some of you know this member really well, it is sad to hear that this member will be moving 3,400 km's to the northwest - at a really short notice.

For more details:
http://gametownsite.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=506

Sorry to hear that mate, we will miss you and hope to stay...connected =[

Cheers

Mew JS.

I'm sure Jared will make his own thread when he gets the chance, but good bye, and gl with your new life :)

hope u can at least stay in contact here even though i don't know u but u should try to make ur own league or something like that u should also probally get redshark so u can still play the game

Ugh. -_-

When you come of age, make sure you go out and do what you want and take charge of your own life instead of everyone else making the decisions for you. I'll miss seeing you at Worlds. I wish you luck with whatever happens and hope you return in a few years.

I thought there was no good-bye threads. x_x

Regardless, it's sad that you won't even be able to get online (unless you can). Stay connected however much you can.

dmaster out.

We'll miss you, and good luck with your future life at Darwin. We hope you can still connect with us.

=) =/ =(

I chose option 3. You may have never liked me, and I mean never. But it will be odd not seeing you around, you were someone I normally saw on a regular basis but even though we never talked it will still be odd not seeing you.

Good luck in life! Hope to see you sometime in the future!

JARED!!! T.T

I'm definitely going to miss you, Jared, hopefully you can come back some time in the future. Worlds was one of the most fun things ever, maybe we'll be able to see each other there again in a few years time.

Good luck in whatever you do. You will be missed. :[

I barely even know Krucifier (I know he was on the beach) but good luck. Good bye... I guess.

Never seen him, but I do know alot of people liked him, and that fact alone makes me sad. Hope that everything works out fine, man, and I hope to actually see you sometime in the future.

I salute you, krucifier.

But seriously, this truly is sad, having to move on such a short notice...
Darwin should have internets, right? So there's no reason he can no longer stay in touch, unless of course his aunt is weird.

Hey guys. Thank you so much for all your kind words, it means a lot. :)

Yes there will be internet in Darwin, so I'll still be able to keep in touch. Hopefully on a more regular basis than I have recently. I've just been going through a lot over the last few months. And I don't really want to go into too much detail, but due to never ceasing "family issues" - things that have been happening for nearly 10 years, it's a move that had to happen.

Just because I'll be in Darwin doesn't mean I can't keep in touch, I still will. You can bet on that. And as for playing Pokemon, it's been an important part of my life for several years, and so have all of you. I guess I can still play it over the internet, but I'd have to fly interstate for events, and I don't think I could do that too much since the flights aren't too cheap... Haha.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Ugh. -_-

When you come of age, make sure you go out and do what you want and take charge of your own life instead of everyone else making the decisions for you. I'll miss seeing you at Worlds. I wish you luck with whatever happens and hope you return in a few years.

This move was my decision. My Aunt gave me the offer to move over there so that I could finish school. And because of all the family issues - and the effect they were having on my schooling, I decided to take her up on the offer. I only have about 14 months and I'm finished with school for good, I'll have the certificate that says so, and I'll be able to do anything I want with my life :D. I really want to go to ADFA and RMCD (Australian Defence Force Academy and Royal Military College at Duntroon) so I can get a uni degree and become an officer in the Australian Army. But thank you for the advice, and hopefully I'll see you next year if I can get to Worlds somehow. Haha.

Fridge said:
I'm sure Jared will make his own thread when he gets the chance, but good bye, and gl with your new life :)

No need to make a thread if Jason has made one anyway. Haha.

Thank you man. :D

BlazingBlaziken33 said:
hope u can at least stay in contact here even though I don't know u but u should try to make ur own league or something like that u should also probally get redshark so u can still play the game

I do play on Redshark occasionaly anyways. I guess being in Darwin I'll have to play on Redshark a lot more. Haha. I don't know about making a league up there though. I'll see what happens. :D

d master342 said:
I thought there was no good-bye threads. x_x

Regardless, it's sad that you won't even be able to get online (unless you can). Stay connected however much you can.

dmaster out.

Don't be a party pooper. ;p

Haha, well, there is internet there, so I'll stay in contact as much as I can. Thanks man, even though we've had our issues in the past, you're still a good friend. Yours sincerely, Amanda. ;D

Mr. Random said:
We'll miss you, and good luck with your future life at Darwin. We hope you can still connect with us.

Thank you. And I'll still be able to connect with you guys.

Charizard88 said:
=) =/ =(

I chose option 3. You may have never liked me, and I mean never. But it will be odd not seeing you around, you were someone I normally saw on a regular basis but even though we never talked it will still be odd not seeing you.

Good luck in life! Hope to see you sometime in the future!

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are? None the less, thank you, and I'll be sure to keep in touch. :)

Kronar said:
JARED!!! T.T

I'm definitely going to miss you, Jared, hopefully you can come back some time in the future. Worlds was one of the most fun things ever, maybe we'll be able to see each other there again in a few years time.

Good luck in whatever you do. You will be missed. :[

ANDREWWWW! T_T

I'll miss you too, man. I'll definately try and get back sometime in the future. I mean, I'll probably pop into an event or two here in Australia, although it will be a bit pricey, since flights to and from Darwin aren't all the cheap. But hey, I'd like to still see all my mates from around the country every now and again. As for all my mates around the world, well, I'd really love to see you all again, so I'll try my best to get to Worlds next year - even if I have to pay my way there without an invite, I'm going to start saving up my money now. ;P

Gliscor said:
I barely even know Krucifier (I know he was on the beach) but good luck. Good bye... I guess.

It's goodbye for now, but not forever I suppose. Haha. But thank you. :D

CCloud said:
Jared. =[

I'm going to miss you, man. Hope to still see you around sometimes.

Shawn. =[

I'll miss you too. I'll still be around every now and again. :)

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Never seen him, but I do know alot of people liked him, and that fact alone makes me sad. Hope that everything works out fine, man, and I hope to actually see you sometime in the future.

Thank you heaps. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself to Worlds next year, and I'll be able to see everyone again. :D

Spirit Of Mew said:
You will be greatly missed... I'm glad I got to meet you, and good luck in Darwin.

Best wishes...

Thanks man, I was pretty glad to get to meet you as well. :)

safariblade said:
I never knew you, but I have seen you around...
good luck man. be safe.

Thank you. :)

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
I salute you, krucifier.

But seriously, this truly is sad, having to move on such a short notice...
Darwin should have internets, right? So there's no reason he can no longer stay in touch, unless of course his aunt is weird.

Haha. Define weird. But nawww, it should be fine. There are internets there. So I should be able to stay in touch, and probably on a more regular basis than I have over the last few months.

:)

I'll miss you Krucifier (Jared). Even though I just started to get to know you, it's been nice talking on the chat and such. I hope you have a wonderful time with the rest of everything in your life. You have been a great member and friend on pokebeach for us all. :]
WP

=[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I never got to meet you, aw. Good luck in Darwin.. and with life.

We'll miss you. ]=

Because I've ever met you or saw you at a TCG event, I know I'll still keep in touch with you via Pokebeach Forums, but I know it must be hard for some people who actually met you in real life at TCG events and even just to hang out because a good friend will be leaving them. It's not the same if a person is on a forum or if you actually "know" them in person. So I wish to the best of luck to you and that you can still remain active on Pokebeach. It was always splendid and so much fun seeing you in the chat time to time. But hey, how do we know that will end? Hopefully, I'll see you on again in the future along with everyone else! ^_^

- LuckyLuigi7

Wariopower said:
I'll miss you Krucifier (Jared). Even though I just started to get to know you, it's been nice talking on the chat and such. I hope you have a wonderful time with the rest of everything in your life. You have been a great member and friend on pokebeach for us all. :]
WP

Yeah, I haven't really known you for all that long, but you're a really awesome guy, and it was a pleasure to get to know you. :D.

Keep in mind though, that this isn't goodbye forever, I'll definately be keeping in touch. Like I said earlier, this is more of a "goodbye for now, but not forever!"

Amt said:
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I never got to meet you, aw. Good luck in Darwin.. and with life.

We'll miss you. ]=

You didn't get to meet me because you were too busy trying to find your glass slipper, but the sheer yellowness of the dress was blinding you. Either that or you didn't turn up. :p

Hopefully there'll be another chance to get to meet you (Worlds next year). I'd really like to go, and I more than likely will - even if I don't have an invite. Worlds is such an amazing experience, and you get to see and meet so many friends from around the world. And since I want to join the army when I finish school - next year might just be the last time I'll get have the opportunity to go to Worlds. Be it because of military commitments or duties, or heck, even if I die. Odds are next year will be the last chance for me to go to Worlds. So I'm going to do everything I can to be there. :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Because I've ever met you or saw you at a TCG event, I know I'll still keep in touch with you via Pokebeach Forums, but I know it must be hard for some people who actually met you in real life at TCG events and even just to hang out because a good friend will be leaving them. It's not the same if a person is on a forum or if you actually "know" them in person. So I wish to the best of luck to you and that you can still remain active on Pokebeach. It was always splendid and so much fun seeing you in the chat time to time. But hey, how do we know that will end? Hopefully, I'll see you on again in the future along with everyone else! ^_^

- LuckyLuigi7

Thank you. :)

I'm definately going to be keeping in touch, be it on MSN, AIM, the forums, the chat, whatever the case. I'll try to be on when I can. It's goodbye for now, but not forever. And hopefully I'll be a lot more active than I have been in the last few months. :D

Jared...maybe you can become a TO (like I am) & set up Pokémon-TCG in Darwin :)

Back