Venusaur ex, Charizard ex, Blastoise ex, and More Revealed from “Pokemon Card 151!”

1st zard where it shows both eyes?

Hard to tell how serious you're being with this, but I count four prior ones. Incidentally, looking through all the Charizard arts to debunk that, I forgot how cute the Expedition art is. (And how ugly the EX: Dragon one is.)

151-card-006.png

en_US-Promo_SM-SM211-charizard_gx.jpg

card.php
card.php

card.php
card.php
card.php

The Charizard cards with two eyes.

Hard to tell how serious you're being with this, but I count four prior ones. Incidentally, looking through all the Charizard arts to debunk that, I forgot how cute the Expedition art is. (And how ugly the EX: Dragon one is.)

Really? The ex Dragon one is imo one of the sickest artworks the TCG has ever seen, Charizard or not.

Dunno if anyone said this yet, but if they have ANOTHER Erika full art without finally giving Lt. Surge even ONE, there's gonna be a problem LOL- ?

I haven't played the game since the start of Sword & Shield, so either the game has gone mental or those cards are damn playable

I haven't played the game since the start of Sword & Shield, so either the game has gone mental or those cards are damn playable
SWSH in a nutshell

Pre SWSH: 250 HP is insane, you can barely do 200 damage with any pokemon, Evolutions are a thing, and Fairy types existed

Post SWSH: 250? WEAK!!!, I CAN DO 480 DAMAGE WITH A BASIC NON RULE BOX POKEMON!!!!, F**K EVOLUTIONS, FAIRIES?!?! LIKE DA TOOTH FAIRY??!?!?!

SWSH in a nutshell

Pre SWSH: 250 HP is insane, you can barely do 200 damage with any pokemon, Evolutions are a thing, and Fairy types existed

Post SWSH: 250? WEAK!!!, I CAN DO 480 DAMAGE WITH A BASIC NON RULE BOX POKEMON!!!!, F**K EVOLUTIONS
SM accomplished those things a few sets before SWSH, with the introduction of Tag Teams and strong non-rule box Pokemon like Blacephalon.

SM accomplished those things a few sets before SWSH, with the introduction of Tag Teams and strong non-rule box Pokemon like Blacephalon.
Yeah but for the most part SWSH made it the normal. SM introduced it but SWSH made it meta

Leftovers + Tsareena + Blastoise EX + Arctic Cat + Lake, Blastoise new BDIF on release, calling it. Unless you hit for weakness it'll never die.

Back