BW/BW2 Vaivanilla VS Tsunbear

Which is the better ice type?

• Tsunbear

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Vaivanilla

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
It's two heads/brains/whatever like other pokemons who multiply heads and the spoon well... it's a horn or a pun... or both. I might say in the defense of this explanation you should check the pokedex entry.

Pokemon4Ever- Agreed on that they both are good stat wise. I like Vaivanilla better but its just because Tsunbear's pose is ridiculous. When we get sugomori art, it'll probably fix the pose.

Yeah, Tsunbear's sprite is a bit awkward. I just happen to like the Pokemon because it reminds me of Ursaring, one of my very favorites.

Yeah, when pokexperto first described the polar bear pokemon, I described it to a friend and he said, "You mean like teddiursa and ursarang?". Really cute, and then really powerful!

When I got word of a polar bear Pokemon, I predicted something... a little more detailed and complex. Tsunbear just looks so basic. It's like they just quickly drew up polar bear with evil eyes and gave it an ice coloring. I'm not saying I don't like it by any means, but it's just not the most exciting design. I had hoped for more. As for Vaivanilla, I wish it was a bit more than just a two headed version of its pre-evolution. :(

I don't battle competitively and don't plan to, so I don't really care about their stats. I can't say I like either of them design-wise, either. But Vaivanilla sounds delicious, even if it is just snow and ice, and I am currently very hungry. So Vaivanilla it is.

Back