BW/BW2 Vaivanilla VS Tsunbear

Which is the better ice type?

• Tsunbear

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Vaivanilla

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
PokeBeach-IsshuPokemonList_1284763038865.png

That KS artwork is going to have a challenge on their hands.

Tsunbear is a little bit of a fail.. I voted for it though, since that ice cream thing is pathetic. The concept isn't that bad, pure Ice type's something we don't have alot of. They should've made it more like a snowman though, I like the basic stage however.

All the ice Pokes this gen suck.

The only good mono-ice is Glalie. Dual types included, there are a few nice ones; Lapras, Articuno, Cloyster, Walrein & Mamoswine.

love tsunbear and im so putting it on my team with a usrsaring

As sinnoh trainer said gen v is pretty suckish. This game is actually making me think maybe gen IV is OK in designs.
Dumb-cream really freaks me and makes me want to beat it to a pulp.

well, the bear looks cooler, but the ice cream is better... hmmmm
i pick them both! xD

Ice Cream, unless you get the basic polar bear first, beacuse Tsunbear is a Stage One. I'm using Ice Cream either way.
P.S. What is KS?

Ken Sugimori

He's the artist, and everyone assumes that his artwork magically makes you like the pokemon

--I think personally to whoever said that above..that Maggyo is awesome! Cool typing, and resembles a flounder, or a trout :/. Also, I love the two garbage bag poison types..their soo funny looking, while battling them, the dirt arms move in and out of their bag body..that right there makes them cool :)

i have names for them: Flavanilla and Polarsa(or Polursa)/Freezly

and im not impressed with the ice types this gen,
@seyche, you forgot glaceon

Design wise I like both of them, but if I had to pick an ice type, I'd pick the ice cream cone...I like it's design just a little better (ursaring is still the best bear IMO) and ice beam is my preferred ice move.

The Ice-Cream is two scoops of fail...

As for the Bear, it looks relatively decent, but it doesn't have the stats to back itself up, that and mono-type Ice is bad. In a lot of ways the Bear is just like Ursaring; poor stats, bad mono-type, and cool looking. Honestly neither of the two are worth using.

As for the Pokemon of this generation, I feel that the ideas were quite solid (Trash Bag & Ice Cream specifically) but they ruined the Pokemon by drawing them. I had high hopes for the Trash Bag, but it ended up being trash.

Loved Ursaring therefore reasoning enough to love the Icicle Bear of domination.

Pure Ice type is just bad news, especially now with 15 entirely new fire types out there (that I'll be using ;D). But if I had to pick...the polar bear would win. Every time.

i have to agree with dawnofxatu, the ice cream is a fail cone with sprinkles on top. it may have good stats, but it looks so derpy
the bear is OK, better than the ice cream cone

The Ice Cream one isn't actually an ice cream cone... it's actually an icicle with snow which resembles (extremly) an ice cream

Back