Utopia

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
This is a project of mine. Basically, it's a custom set of cards (spoilers; that's all I need) which will be used in Redshark to create a new, balanced metagame. Some existing cards will be reprinted, but most will be original. I want EVERYTHING to have a niche; there will be no line between archetypes and rouge decks. The list contains ONLY what's been finished, and in order of production, not alphabetical order or rarity.

1: Starmie LV.X
2: Starmie LV.41
3: Staryu LV.11
4. Natu LV.14
5. Xatu LV.31
6. Regigigas LV.67
7. Drifloon LV.23
8. Drifblim LV.62
9. Drifblim LV.X
10. Lugia LV.40
11. Lugia LV.X
12. Ho-Oh LV.40
13. Ho-Oh LV.X
14. Deep Snowpoint Temple
15. Giratina Another Forme LV.73
16. Giratina Origin Forme LV.73
17. Giratina Origin Forme LV.X
18. Dimensional Tear
19. Regice LV.30
20. Regirock LV.30
21. Registeel LV.30
22. Delibird LV.23
23. Delibird LV.X
24. Murkrow LV.14
25. Honchkrow LV.33
26. Honchkrow LV.X
27. Mr. Mime LV.55
28. Mr. Mime LV.X
29. Oddish LV.7
30. Gloom LV.28
31. Vileplume LV.44
32. Bellossom LV.44
33. Shuckle LV.38
34. Vulpix LV.39
35. Ninetales LV.48
36. Plusle LV.87
37. Plusle LV.X
38. Minun LV.87
39. Minun LV.X
40. Weavile LV.67
41. Sneasel LV.21
42. Rotom LV.33
43. Smeargle LV.15

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Starmie LV.X
Level Up (Put Onto Starmie)
Water, 120 HP

Poke-Body: Luminescence: As long as Starmie Lv. X is in play, both players must show their Hand to the opponent on request.

(W)(C)(C) Ice Beam 60
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Put this card onto your Active Starmie. Starmie LV.X can use any attack, Poke-Power, or Poke-body from the previous Level.

Weakness: (L)x2
Resistance: none
Retreat: (C)

Starmie LV.41
Stage 1 (Evolves from Staryu)
Water, 80 HP

(C) Energy Gather
Move 1 Energy Card in your Discard Pile into your Hand.

(W)(C) Swift 30

Flavor Text: They gather in groups at night, shaped like the stars in the sky.

Weakness: (L)+30
Retreat: none

Staryu LV.11
Basic Pokemon
Water, 50 HP

( ) Pound 10

(W) Doubleslap 10x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Flavor Text: The jewel in its center is a vital organ. When removed, it dies.

Weakness: (L)+10

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Starmie Lv. X reminds me of the original Omanyte's "Clairvoyance" Poké-Power.

I think the designers WANT all the cards to be balanced and fill their own niches and that the lack of balance currently is accidental. There's no such thing as total balance, and the problem is that even the slightest edge of one card over another could go right to town among the competitive players.

While you're at it, think you can make a Drifblim Lv. X?

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
28-manectric.jpg

I doubt that. What niche does THIS fill?

I'm sure someone will. It has attributes that lend themselves to a unique card.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
I remember in the early days of the TCG, when I played the Game Boy Color game, the non-Buzzap Electrode had a lot of use. Since mono-color decks were really common then, Electrode could slowly and surely wear away at the bench, eventually KOing Basic Pokémon who spent too long on the Bench without evolving. I presume this Manectric is supposed to serve a similar purpose, especially if the Defending Pokémon has 70 or fewer HP.

In fact, now that you've shown me this, I feel like putting it in a deck. If something isn't useful at first, I'll MAKE it useful. That's how I work. I do that with the Pokémon video games and I do that with the TCG.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Well, they were designed for doubles from the beginning, I'll bet. Double battles were invented in Ruby/Sapphire, and it'd be natural that Pokémon would be designed just for that purpose.

That doesn't stop a few Japanese players from using Plusle or Minun effectively in single battles over PBR, however. They're very cute.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
But totally outclassed by, say, Raikou. Hell, they're even outclassed by RaiCHU- Nasty Plot is on both, and Raichu has a better movepool and all-around better stats.

Natu LV.14
Basic Pokemon
Psychic, 40 HP

( ) Peck 10

(P)(C)

Flavor Text: Natu cannot fly. Rather, it hops about the fields to find food.

Weakness: (P)+20
Resistance: (F)-10
Retreat: (C)

Xatu LV.31
Stage 1 (Evolves from Natu)
Psychic, 80 HP

Poke-Power: Reincarnation: Once during your turn, if Xatu is your Active Pokemon, you may Knock Out Xatu. If you do, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards. Then, search your deck for 4 Pokemon cards. Put them in a pile next to your Deck. Play a Basic Pokemon card from this pile as the new Active Pokemon. Then, choose a Stage 1 Pokemon card, if any, that evolves from this Pokemon, and play it on top of that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon) Next, choose a Stage 2 Pokemon card, if any, that evolves from that Pokemon, and play it on top of that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon) When you are done, you may choose a Level Up card and play it on top of that Pokemon. Discard the remaining cards.

(P)(C) Wing Attack 30

Flavor Text: It is said that one of Xatu's eyes sees the future, and the other sees the past.

Weakness: (P)+30
Resistance: (F)+20

Regigigas LV.67
Basic Pokemon
Normal, 120 HP

Poke-Body: Hibernation: As long as Regigigas is your Active Pokemon, at the end of your turn, Regigigas is now Asleep. While Regigigas is Asleep, you must flip 2 coins at the end of each player's turn. If either is tails, Regigigas stays Asleep.

( ) Power Smash 20

(C)(C)(C) Rubble Drop 80
Discard any Stadium card that is in play.

(F)(W)(S) Continent Pull 150
If Regirock, Regice, and Registeel are not on your Bench, this attack does nothing. Regigigas does 40 damage to itself.

Flavor Text: Regigigas is said to have pulled the continents together with rope. It is immensely powerful.

Weakness: (F)+30
Resistance: (P)+20
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)(C)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Drifblim's line, If I may. (I actually saw this thread first, CW)

Drifloon LV. 23 - P - HP70

Poké-Power: Snatch
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Drifloon is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with maximum HP of 60 or less and switch it with the Defending Pokémon. This power can't be used if Drifloon is affected by a Special Condition.

P - Eerie Wind - 10+
If the Defending Pokémon is an Evolved Pokémon, this attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage. If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon LV.X, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

WK: D+10 / RS: C-20 / RC: CC

Drifblim LV.62 - P - HP110

Poké-Body: Aftermath
If Drifblim is your Active Pokémon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, put 4 damage counters on the Attacking Pokémon.

CC - Awkward Breeze
Remove 3 damage counters from 1 of your Pokemon and put them on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

PPC - Ghastly Support - 50
You may search your pile for any Drifloon. If you do, you may either put it on top of your deck or into your hand. If you put it on top of your deck, remove 2 damage counters from Drifblim and shuffle your deck.

WK: D+20 / RS: C-30 / RC: CCC

Drifblim LV.X - P - HP140

Poké-Body: Dual Armor
As long as Drifblim has any Special Energy cards attached to it, Drifblim is both P and C type.

Poké-Power: Carry Off
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Drifblim is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, return the Defending Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your opponent's hand. You can't use more than 1 Carry Off Poké-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Drifblim is affected by a Special Condition or if your opponent has no Benched Pokémon.

PPC - Bursting Blast - 120
Drifblim does 80 damage to itself.

WK: D+30 / RS: C-40 / RC: CCC

And now because I just can't resist I submit fakes for your viewing pleasure

Lugia LV.40 - C - HP80

Poké-Body: Guardian Wing
Each of your Basic Pokémon in play (excluding Lugia) has no Weakness.

C - Supporting Gale - 20
Draw a card. If Ho-Oh is on your Bench, draw another card.

CC - Psychic - 30+
Does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

WK: L+20 / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

Lugia LV.X - C - HP110

Poké-Power: Silver Blessing
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a basic Energy card attached to Lugia to another of your Basic Pokémon. This power can't be used if Lugia is affected by a Special Condition.

CCC - Aeroblast - 50+
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, this attack does 50 damage plus 100 more damage.

CCCC - Psychic Reverse - 120-
This attack does 120 damage minus 20 damage for each Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

WK: Lx2 / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

Ho-Oh LV.40 - R - HP90

Poké-Body: Guardian Wing
Each of your Basic Pokémon in play (excluding Ho-Oh) pays C less to retreat.

R - Soothing Flame - 20
Remove 1 damage counter from 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If Lugia is on your Bench, remove 2 damage counters instead.

RR - Sky Attack
At the end of your opponent's next turn, put 7 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon.

WK: W+20 / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

Ho-Oh LV.X - R - HP120

Poké-Power: Golden Blessing
Once during your turn, when you put Ho-Oh LV.X from your hand onto your Active Ho-Oh, you may flip a coin for each of your Pokémon in play. Search your deck for a basic Energy card for each heads and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than 1 Golden Blessing Poké-Power each turn.

RRR - Sacred Fire - 50+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 damage plus 30 more damage; if tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

RRRRR - Incinerate - 210
Discard all Energy attached to Ho-Oh. The Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out.

WK: Wx2 / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

I'd add more but I'm tired, have fun

Xatu is broken
^

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Ooh, very cool. I'll stick those in the list.

Also... yes, I was worried Reincarnation might be overpowered. I'm going to go modify it.

Anyway, here's how the new Parallel Form mechanic works for Giratina and possibly some other Pokemon:

1: You play Another Forme

2: You play the new Dimensional Tear Stadium

3: You can transform (basically, an evolution that only works when Dimensional Tear is in play, and is removed from the Pokemon when Dimensional Tear leaves play)

Possession:

If the Defending Pokemon would be Knocked Out by this attack, it is not Knocked Out. Instead, place a Possess counter on that Pokemon. Your active Pokemon can use the attacks of that Pokemon, provided it had enough Energy to use the attacks when it was Possessed. When your Active Pokemon attacks with one of that Pokemon's moves, discard an Energy card attached to your Active Pokemon. When your Active Pokemon no longer has any Energy cards attached, remove the Possess counter. That Pokemon is now Knocked Out.

While 1 of your opponent's Pokemon is Possessed, your Active Pokemon may not have more Energy cards attached, use its own attacks, or Retreat.

Deep Snowpoint Temple
Trainer
Stadium

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

All (C) Pokemon (yours and your opponent's) have no Retreat Cost.

Giratina Another Forme LV.73
Basic Pokemon
Psychic, 90 HP

(P)(C) Shadow Claw 30

(P)(P)(P)(P) Shadow Force 80
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to Giratina Another Forme by your opponent's Pokemon next turn.

Flavor Text: Giratina lives in a dimensional tear, deep within a cave at the bottom of a hidden spring. Few have seen this elusive Pokemon.

Weakness: (C)+20
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Giratina Origin Forme LV.73
Parallel Form (Transforms from Giratina)
Psychic, 110 HP

Poke-Power: Spirit Cycle: Once during your turn (before your attack) you may draw 2 cards. If you do, put 3 cards from your Hand on the bottom of your Deck.

(P)(P) Ghastly Tail 40
Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon.

(P)(P)(P)(P)(C) Possession 50

While Dimensional Tear is in play, Giratina Another Forme can Transform into Giratina Origin Forme. If Dimensional Tear leaves play, return the Parallel Form to your Hand. Giratina Origin Forme can use all attacks, Poke-Powers, and Poke-Bodies of Giratina Another Forme.

Weakness: (C)+30
Retreat Cost: (C)

Giratina Origin Forme LV.X
Level Up (Put Onto Giratina Origin Forme)
Psychic, 170 HP

Poke-Body: Crystal Shield: Giratina Origin Forme takes -10 less damage from Pokemon of the types of Basic Energy cards attached to it.

(P)(P)(P)(P)(P) Annihilation 200
Discard the top 10 cards of your Deck.

Put this card onto your Active Giratina Origin Forme. Giratina Origin Forme LV.X can use any attack, Poke-Power, or Poke-body from the previous Level.

Weakness: (C)x2
Resistance: (F)-40

Dimensional Tear
Trainer
Stadium

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

During each player's turn (before his/her attack), he or she may flip 2 coins. If either is Heads, he or she may search his or her deck for a Trainer card, show it to his or her opponent, and shuffle his or her deck afterwards.

Regice LV.30
Basic Pokemon
Water, 60 HP

Poke-Power: Energy Freeze: Once during your turn, (before your attack) if Regirock and Registeel are in play, you may search your deck for 1 (W) Energy card, 1 (F) Energy card, and 1 (S) Energy card. Attach 2 to your Pokemon in any combination. Discard the other.

(W)(C) Ice Punch 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Flavor Text: Regice can withstand immersion in magma. It is comprised of ice from before recorded history.

Weakness: (F)+20
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Regirock
Basic Pokemon
Fighting, 70 HP

Poke-Body: Rock Armor: If Regice and Registeel are on your Bench, your Active Pokemon has 20 more maximum HP.

(F)(C)(C) Stealth Rock 60-
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 60 damage minus 10 damage for each heads.

Flavor Text: Regirock can mend itself if it takes damage in battle using ordinary rocks.

Weakness: (S)+20

Registeel
Basic Pokemon
Steel, 70 HP

Poke-Body: Iron Will: If Regice and Regirock are in play and your Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, flip a coin between turns. If heads, remove that Special Condition.

(S)(C) Bullet Punch 20
Does 20 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon)

Flavor Text: Registeel is believed to be from another world. It can withstand a nuclear blast.

Weakness: (W)+20
Resistance: (G)-10

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wording needs work on like, everything.

Here's some more thanks to the chat room for ideas

Delibird LV.23 - W - HP60

C - Gift
Your opponent may search his or her deck for any number of Basic Pokémon and put them face down on his or her Bench. You may do the same. Either way, each player shuffles his or her deck and turns those cards face up.

W - Icy Wind - 10
During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokémon pays [C] more to use its attacks.

WK: M+20 / RS: F-20 / RC: C

Delibird LV.X - W - HP90

Poké-Body: Generosity
As long as Delibird is your Active Pokémon, draw another card at the start of your turn.

WW - Doom Present
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. If tails, Delibird is Knocked Out.

WK: Mx2 / RS: F-30 / RC: None

Murkrow LV.14 - D - HP60

D - Peck - 10

DC - Drill Peck - 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage.

WK: L+10 / RS: F-10 / RC: None

Honchkrow LV.33 - D - HP90

Poké-Body: Insomnia
Honchkrow can't be Asleep.

DC - Crow Bash - 40

DDC - Bully - 60+
If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon LV.X, this attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage and the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

WK: L+30 / RS: F-30 / RC: CC

Honchkrow LV.X - D - HP120

Poké-Body: Boss Protection
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to your Benched Murkrow and Honchkrow.

Poké-Power: Sucker Punch
Once during your opponent's turn, if Honchkrow is your Active Pokémon and would be damaged by an opponent's attack (after applying Weakness and Resistance), you may flip a coin. If heads, that attack does nothing and put 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokémon. If tails, Honchkrow can't attack or retreat during your next turn.

WK: Lx2 / RS: F-40 / RC: CC

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Ooh, I like the Honchkrow line. I'll add these to the list.

Yeah, I know... I'm not terribly good at D/P wording. Mind helping me clean everything up?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Maybe next time

Mr. Mime LV.55 - P - HP80

Poké-Power: Deflect Energy
Once during your opponent's turn, if Mr. Mime would be damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Mr. Mime is Knocked Out), you may flip a coin. If heads, move an Energy card attached to the Attacking Pokémon to another of your opponent's Pokémon. This power can't be used if Mr. Mime is affected by a Special Condition or if your opponent has no Benched Pokémon.

P - Mimic
Flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks. Mimic copies that attack except for its Energy cost. (You must still do anything else required for that attack.) Mr. Mime performs that attack.

CC - Wide Slap - 30

WK: D+10 / RS: G-10 / RC: C

******* And because you know it's coming...

Mr. Mime LV.X - P - HP100

Poké-Body: Wall
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Mr. Mime by your opponent's Pokémon LV.X and any Pokémon with 9 or more damage counters on it.

PP - Invisible Guard - 50
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of an attack, and any damage done to Mr. Mime is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

PPC - Breaking Point
If Mr. Mime has more than 10 HP remaining, this attack does nothing. Remove all damage counters from Mr. Mime and put them on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

WK: D+30 / RS: G-20 / RC: C

Bacon edit: Darn rotations, imagine base-set Alakazam with Breaking Point. XP

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oddish LV.7 - P - HP50

P - Stun Spore
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

P - Poison Powder
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

P - Sleep Powder
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

WK: R+20 / RS: W-10 / RC: C

Gloom LV.28 - P - HP80

Poké-Power: Sweet Scent
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Gloom is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. This power can't be used if Gloom is affected by a Special Condition.

PC - Acidic Poison - 30
Flip a coin. If heads the Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Poisoned.

WK: R+20 / RS: W-20 / RC: C

Vileplume LV.44 - P - HP130

Poké-Body: Pollen Shield
If Vileplume would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to Vileplume if that damage is 60 or less.

PPC - Horrid Pollen - 50
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed; if tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

PPCC - SolarBeam - 80

WK: R+30 / RS: W-20 / RC: CC

Bellossom LV.44 - G - HP130

Poké-Power: Heal Dance
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may remove 2 damage counters from 1 of your Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Heal Dance Poké-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Bellossom is affected by a Special Condition.

CCC - Band Together - 40x
Does 40 damage for each Vileplume and each Bellossom you have in play.

WK: R+30 / RS: W-30 / RC: CC

Shuckle LV.38 - F - HP50

Poké-Body: Max Defense
If Shuckle would be damaged by an attack, that attack does 10 damage to Shuckle instead of its regular damage.

Poké-Power: Liquefy
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a Pokémon Tool card attached to Shuckle and remove 2 damage counters from Shuckle.

F - Sandstorm
Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon.

WK: Wx2 / RS: C-20 / RC: CC

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Whoa, you guys are really going to town with this. I suppose it's all finished now.

Nevertheless, Plusle and Minun are cute, and I think that's the main reason why they're in so many Japanese players' teams. The only Electric Pokémon I can think of that shows up in more of them that I've seen on YouTube is Electrode. The Japanese mentality seems to be a lot less competitive; they choose the Pokémon they want to put on a team, then figure out how to make them useful from there. Winning or losing is not a big concern.

PokéBeach seems to lean towards the competitive side overall, but I like how you guys want there to be no "deck to beat" or anything like that. Are you going to use Redshark to test these out and make sure they're balanced? The last thing that should happen to these theoretical cards is that one or two of them turn out to be overpowered and cause everyone to use them.

Also, need me to illustrate any of them? (Or does Redshark not use illustrations?)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Redshark doesn't use illustrations, unfortunately... cool colored avatar there Ophie ;o

Here comes some more fakes because I can crank these out no sweat

Vulpix LV.39 - R - HP50

R - Will-O-Wisp
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

C - Tail Attack - 10x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

WK: W+10 / RS: M-10 / RC: C

Ninetales LV.48 - R - HP90

Poké-Power: Grudge
Once during your opponent's turn, if Ninetales would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, you may use this power. Discard a number of Energy attached to the Attacking Pokémon equal to that attack's Energy cost.

CC - Tail Attack - 30x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

RRR - Fire Blast - 80
Discard a R Energy attached to Ninetales.

WK: W+20 / RS: M-20 / RC: C

And because we need lightning cards... introducing the best Plusle and Minun you've ever seen.

Plusle LV.87 - L - HP70

Poké-Body: Plus Power
If Plusle LV.X is on your Bench, each of your Plusle's and each of your Minun's attacks do 30 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

C - Cheerleader
Remove 1 damage counter from each of your Benched Pokémon.

LC - Spark Up
Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

WK: F+20 / RS: M-20 / RC: None

Plusle LV.X - L - HP90

Poké-Power: Paralyzer
Once during your turn, when you put Plusle LV.X from your hand onto your Active Plusle, you may use this power. The Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

CC - Cheerleader Rally
Draw 3 cards. Remove 3 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokémon.

LLLC - Fry - 20x
Does 20 damage times the number of L Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's).

WK: Fx2 / RS: M-30 / RC: C

Minun LV.87 - L - HP70

Poké-Body: Minus Defense
As long as Minun LV.X is on your Bench, each of your Plusle and each of your Minun gets +20 HP and can't be affected by any Special Conditions.

C - Rally
Draw a card.

LC - Shock Down - 40
Discard a L Energy attached to Minun.

WK: F+20 / RS: M-20 / RC: None

Minun LV.X - L - HP90

Poké-Power: Voltage Burn
Once during your turn, when you put Minun LV.X from your hand onto your Active Minun, you may use this power. The Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

CC - Cheerleader Rally
Draw 3 cards. Remove 3 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokémon.

LLLC - Zap - 100
Discard as many basic Energy cards attached to Minun as you like, and then flip that many coins. Discard an Energy card attached to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each heads. Minun does 20 damage to itself for each tails.

WK: Fx2 / RS: M-20 / RC: C

Also, CW, I just skimmed over some of your cards... and there is no possible way you will ever fit what you have written down for Giratina Origin Forme on a single card. You have to keep that in mind when faking, too.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Yeah... I think I'm going to remove the Full Possession body and put that as the Possess rule in the manual.

...Those are nice.

Weavile LV.64
Stage 1 (Evolves from Sneasel)
Darkness, 90 HP

Poke-Body: Malice Aura: As long as Weavile is your Active Pokemon, all of your opponent's Pokemon have -10 less maximum HP.

(D) Slash 30

(D)(D)(C) Assassinate 50
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Knocked Out. If both are tails, Weavile is now Knocked Out.

Flavor Text: Weavile hunt in groups. They find injured prey and attack.

Weakness: (F)+30
Resistance: (P)-20

Sneasel LV.21
Basic Pokemon
Darkness, 60 HP

( ) Scratch 10

(D)(C) Metal Claw 30

Flavor Text: Sneasel searches for eggs left unattended in nests. It eats them and flees.

Weakness: (F)+20
Resistance: (P)-10

Rotom LV.33
Basic Pokemon
Electric, 70 HP

Poke-Body: Dual Armor: As long as Rotom has any (P) Energy cards attached to it, Drifblim is both (L) and (P) type.

(L) Shock Wave 20

(L)(L)(C) Plasma Burn 30+
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. If tails, this attack does 30 damage plus 20 more damage.

Flavor Text: Rotom lives in electronics. The mere presence of it can cause havoc.

Weakness: (D)+20)
Resistance: (F)-20

Smeargle LV.15
Basic Pokemon
Colorless, 60 HP

Poke-Body: Sketch: As long as Smeargle is your Active Pokemon, Smeargle may use the attacks, Poke-Powers, and Poke-Bodies of all Pokemon in play. When using an attack, Smeargle is of the same type as the Pokemon which has that attack.

( ) Pound 10

Flavor Text: Smeargle's tail secretes a fluid it uses to paint. The paint can change colors by adding small amounts of Berry juice, and is prized by artists.

Weakness: none
Retreat Cost: (C)

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Wait...I thought the idea of Plusle and Minun was that they're supposed to help each other. Shouldn't it be more appropriate that Plusle's Poké-Body activates when Minun Lv. X is on the bench and Minun's with Plusle Lv. X?

Mmm, no illustrations. That's a shame, as I was looking forward to that. The illustrations are half the reason I even play the TCG, or maybe 75%.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They do help each other, they just need their LV.X forms to do it. They way I saw it was they needed the strength of their leveled-up forms in order to bestow their great strength upon their partner... but I see what you mean, though.

And because I can't post in this topic without submitting something, here's some more:

Scyther LV.18 - G - HP60

G - Agility - 10
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Scyther during your opponent's next turn.

GGC - Bug Buzz - 40

WK: R+20 / RS: F-30 / RC: None

Scizor LV.41 - M - HP80

Poké-Body: Technician
As long as Scizor has fewer Energy cards attached to it than the Defending Pokémon, Scizor's attacks do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

MC - Iron Head - 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

CCC - Safeguard Slash - 50
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to Scizor during your opponent's next turn.

WK: R+40 / RS: G-40 / RC: CC

Scizor LV.X - M - HP120

G - U-turn - 30
Switch Scizor with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

MMMC - Flash Cannon - 70
During your next turn, Scizor's Flash Cannon attack's base damage is 120.

WK: R+50 / RC: G-40 / RC: CCC