• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-WW] xPOKEFREAK72x W: LEGENDS, H: Lots

Do you think Pokemon should make special "Sketch Card" inserts from different artists?

• Yes

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters
@Serperior- I would be willing to trade the Steam Seige Magearna. It is the regular print though, not full art.

Also have M Manectric Ex, M Latios Ex, as well as what was mentioned before in the last post.

Also have a bunch of reverse rares from evolutions and generations and Starmie break x3, Hydreigon Break

Victini, Keldeo, Arceus Mythical collection black star promos

If you play PTCO I can also throw in unused codes, a few for generations with the Pikachu red and blue boxes, Victini and arceus boxes. and I have over 20+ evolutions codes.

lolz and name your price for that Shaymin Ex up to and including cards, cash, cash and cards I guess I need one of those if I even want to attempt to play.

Last edited:
Ok so magearna ex for ancient origins promo gyarados?

And 10 bucks for the roaring skies shaymin ex? haha or is it that championship one?

Last edited:
@Serperior- Just checked, don't have any PHF ones. Sorry!

@lt_tatter- I checked the prices on the cards and it seems like the values are quite off; Ancient Origins Gyarados Pre-Release Promo is going for ~$20 while Magearna-EX is going for ~$3. Also I'm not a verified seller on here so I cannot sell cards (Shaymin is worth a lot more than $10 though, lol).

@Serperior haha yeah I figured. you said something in your last post saying "~$10" wasn't sure what you were referring to. the gyarados is about 8-10 bucks on ebay. if there is anything else you would like to add besides magearna to the trade let me know. or if your looking for anything specific otherwise I'll get it from ebay thanks for your time though

Sup
i am looking for
X3 mega turbo
X1 hoopa ex AOG_PROMO
X1 dragonite ex evo
X1 m gardevoir ex sts
X1 trainers mail
my list is b low

Hello! I have:
x1 Raikou BKT Rev Holo (Median of $3.85)
x1 Yveltal BKT Holo (Median of $6.50)

I am interested in your:
x6 BW Steel Energy (Median of $0.80, total of $4.80)

And any of the following:
x1 Buddy-Buddy Rescue (BREAKthrough)
x3-4 Puzzle of Time (BREAKpoint)
x1 Team Magma's Secret Base (Double Crisis)
x1 Giovanni's Scheme

I use TCGPlayer.com to find the median price, hope that's ok.

@minecraft7er - Hi. I can do the following trade:

YOUR (Total: $5.92)
x1 Talonflame STS ($3.92)
x1 Team Aqua's Secret Base DCR ($2.00)

MY (Total: $5.26)
x1 Trainer's Mail ROS ($4.12)
x2 Vileplume ($0.57*2=$1.14)

I can throw in some base set energies as well. Let me know.

@Anthony Orosco - Hello again. If you need the Fighting Fury Belt you have listed in your wants, I can do the following:

YOUR (Total: $6.50)

MY (Total: $6.76)
x3 BW Steel Energy (Median of $0.80, total of $2.40)
x1 Fighting Fury Belt (Median of $3.49)
x1 Puzzle of Time (BREAKpoint) (Median of $0.87)

Let me know.

@Anthony Orosco - Hello again. If you need the Fighting Fury Belt you have listed in your wants, I can do the following:

YOUR (Total: $6.50)

MY (Total: $6.76)
x3 BW Steel Energy (Median of $0.80, total of $2.40)
x1 Fighting Fury Belt (Median of $3.49)
x1 Puzzle of Time (BREAKpoint) (Median of $0.87)

Let me know.
I was actually only interested in the BW Steel Energy if you had 6 total, sorry. I could trade if you added any of the following:
x1 Giovanni's Scheme (Super High Priority and somehow I didn't manage to pull one:p - Median of $0.28)
x1 Team Magma's Secret Base (Median of $5.48 - Can add in Raikou and whatever else you might want from my list to match the price)
x1 Max Elixir (Median of $5.93 - Can also add in Raikou;))

@minecraft7er - Hi. I can do the following trade:

YOUR (Total: $5.92)
x1 Talonflame STS ($3.92)
x1 Team Aqua's Secret Base DCR ($2.00)

MY (Total: $5.26)
x1 Trainer's Mail ROS ($4.12)
x2 Vileplume ($0.57*2=$1.14)

I can throw in some base set energies as well. Let me know.
socan we take out
X1 file plume
and exchange for energy's
i need
X8 fairy energy evo
any other base energy would be nice too

Hey, xPOKEFREAK72x- I've got a reverse Geomancy Xerneas along with Xerneas BREAK in Mint along with Night Spear Darkrai-EX promo. What would you trade me for those?

Wait- so Xerneas BREAK= $7.50 and Darkrai-EX promo= $12.14-
So that's $19.64 in total. Wow.

Anyone wanna trade my Xerneas BREAK and my other Geomancy Xerneas for something?

@Anthony Orosco - Do you still need the non-RH Max Elixer, Fighting Fury Belt, and Puzzle of Time? If not, I have the following RH cards from your list:
x1 N
x1 Brocks Grit
x1 Pokemon Center Lady
x1 Fighting Fury Belt
x2 VS Seeker

I am only interested in the Xerneas BREAK. Let me know if we can work something out. Once again, sorry for taking so long to respond.

@minecraft7er - I don't have the Evo energy, only Base Set ones. I could do:
YOUR
x1 Talonflame STS
x1 Team Aqua's Secret Base DCR

MY
x1 Trainer's Mail ROS
x1 Vileplume
x8 Base Set Energy

Let me know.

@lt_tatter - I have 3. I am (somewhat) interested in your Magearna-EX and Brock's Grit FA

@Lunarwork - I like the Xerneas BREAK. What are you looking for?

Could we do
My 1 aqua secret base

For Your
8 energy
I need that talk flame because I am extremely close to completing the set

@xPOKEFREAK72x If this was a CAN-CAN trade for Rainbow Road, I'd request the Lucario Lv. X set or the Jirachi-EX/Shaymin-EX, but unfortunately I live in Canada- can you give me links on Pokebeach with CAN-CAN trade links? Thanks.

Back