• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [USA] Pokémon Pins!

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
Looking to buy these pins for $$$$ or trade. I have lots of EX cards. Feel free to make offers/counter offer on prices. I value them all at $2 each. Paypal ready. Will have to do it as a purchase and not a gift for my protection.

M Mewtwo X & Y
M Scizor
M Gyarados
M Shining Rayquaza
M Blaziken
M Aerodctyl
Yveltal
Xerneas

Last edited:
I have a Dragonite gamestop pin and a M shining rayquaza pin I can trade you, please send me a list if you're interested.

I have 8 Mew pins. Are you interested in all of them or just 1? And what EXs do you have?

I have 8 Mew pins. Are you interested in all of them or just 1? And what EXs do you have?

I only need one and I value it at $2. I don't think I'd trade an EX card for it unfortunately. I'll make a list of EX cards soon. Do you have other pins?

We trade them by value. I usually go off eBay lowest price for the cards. However, i dont value the pins at ebay prices bc people sell their pins that were in blisters for $8-$10 when the blister itself only cost $12. I see the pins as throw-ins and really only value them at $1-$3 each. Ill post a list of my EX cards and more this weekend. I am putting together a new trade binder and im waiting for the binder and sleeves to come in first. Once i have al that ill make a list of all my trades.

I only need one and I value it at $2. I don't think I'd trade an EX card for it unfortunately. I'll make a list of EX cards soon. Do you have other pins?
Unless if you are looking for a POP WINNER Pin from 2007 (not sure which event I won this from, maybe a Battle Roads?) I don't have anything else.
I would gladly sell the one pin though. I would even do $1 each for the rest of the pins (for $10 total) just to get rid of them tbh.
Edit: Not my pic/post, but it looks like this for reference: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Org...634689?hash=item23645c6f01:g:F-gAAOSwKtVWx8o9

Back