• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of (USA) Pikachu Cards.

FaithTruthWisdom

Aspiring Trainer
Greetings, PokeBeach! FaithTruthWisdom here (though I went by DarkLordSigma on PokeGym back in the day, if there's any old farts like me on here). Back in 2005, I began a seemingly simple endeavor: I wanted to collect one of every variation of Pikachu, so long as it was printed in English. But with things like life and adulthood taking over, I stashed my collection away in 2009. Well, 8 years later and I dug my old collection out and decided to continue the hunt!

Currently, these are the cards I'm searching for:

From Sets:
Majestic Dawn Pikachu, Reverse Holofoil with the "Platinum" stamp (70/100)
Rising Rivals Flying Pikachu (113/111)
Rising Rivals Surfing Pikachu (114/111)
Supreme Victors Pikachu, Reverse Holofoil (120/147)
Arceus Pikachu, Reverse Holofoil (71/99)

Promos/Other:
1st Edition Promo #1 Pikachu (Error)
"Gray Star" Pikachu (Looks like Promo #1 "Ivy", printed on Japanese cardstock, does not have the number printed on the bottom right, Promo star is gray instead of black)
Expedition Pikachu "Sample" from the NYPC 2002 press release (124/165) (EXTREMELY RARE)
POP Series 6 Pikachu with Pokemon Day stamp (9/17)
POP Series 9 Pikachu (15/17)
POP Series 9 Pikachu with Pokemon Day 2009 stamp (15/17)
HeartGold & SoulSilver Pikachu with Pokemon Day stamp (78/123)
Pokemon Rumble Pikachu (7/16)
Diamond & Pearl Pikachu from the Advent Calendar (has a holo snowflake stamp in bottom right of the picture) (DP16)
BW54 Pikachu
BW77 Pikachu
***2015 Art Academy Pikachu, Artist: Meli
***2015 Art Academy Pikachu, Artist: Xime
***2015 Art Academy Pikachu, Artist: Ashley
***2015 Art Academy Pikachu, Artist: Me!
***2015 Art Academy Pikachu, Artist: Rhivern

***: I know at least 4 of these are English-language cards, so please correct me if I've included a non-english card here. Only 100 of each card were ever printed, and all 100 copies went to their respective winners.

I have not actively collected or played since 2009. I will be working on compiling a list of the cards I have available for trade, but they are from 2009 or earlier. For now, I'm mostly interested in buying.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a Reverse Holo Pikachu from Mysterious Treasures I can part ways with if you need it! I also have many Pikachu from Burning Shadows. Not sure if I have the Reverse holo of it but I just opened 3 booster boxes so I know I have some!

Burst Ezel, I have the BW secret rare. Which one is the cozmo foil?

TorchicTCG, I'll PM you about that Mysterious Treasures one. I just ordered a box of Burning Shadows, so with any luck I'll pull those 2.

Back