• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA only] H: Some EX's W: Some EX's

Kyronik

Aspiring Trainer
Hey All!
Here is a updated list of my new cards that I'm willing to trade!

For Trade:

Steam Siege:
Steelix EX
M. Steelix EX
Clawitzer BREAK

Fates Collide:
FA Umbreon EX 119 x1
Umbreon EX 55 x1
Alakazam EX 25 x1
FA Alakazam EX 117 x1
SR FA Alakzam EX 125 x2
Delphox BREAK 14 x1
Kindra EX 73 x1
FA Glaceon EX 116 x1
Altaria EX 83 x1

Generations
FA Sylveon EX Generations RC32 x3
Sylveon EX Generations RC21 x1
M Gardevoir EX Generations RC31 x5
FA Pikachu Generations RC29 x2
FA Articuno Generations 25 x2
FA Zapdos Generations
Ninetails Generations 13 x2
Blastoise EX Generations 17 x1
M Venusaur EX 2 x1

Break Through
Florges BREAK 104 x2
FA Mewtwo EX 157 (Photon Wave) x2
Marowak BREAK
Houndoom EX
Noivern BREAK

Ancient Origins
M Ampharos EX 28 x1
Ampharos EX 27 x1

XY
Emolga EX 46 x2

Promos:
Pikachu EX XY84
Mewtwo EX XY 107
Machamp EX XY108
Xerneas EX XY149
Zygarde EX XY151
Yveltal EX XY08
Mawhile EX XY103
M Mawhile EX XY104
M Blaziken EX XY86
Blaziken EX XY54
M Swampert EX XY87
Swapert EX XY55
Ash-Greninja EX XY133
Aerodactyl EX XY97
M Aerodactyl EX XY98

My wants:
FA Yveltal EX
Beedrill-EX
M. Beedrill EX
M. Beedrill Spirit Link
FA Mega Mewtwo Y
FA Mewtwo (damage exchange)
FA Rayquaza
FA Scizor EX
FA M Scizor EX
Yanmega BREAKs x2
Xerneas BREAKs x2
FA Volcanion EX
VS Seeker (low want)
FA Colress
FA Ghetsis

Open to all offers also!! :) I have a lot more wants that I haven't listed.

All my cards are mint and never played. Straight from the booster to a sleeve into my binders. I would like the same in return please.

Thanks so much guys! Looking forward to the trading :)

All my cards will be sleeved then put into toploaders and sent in a bubble padded envelope!

Trades in Progress:

Completed Trades:
TyrannosaurusRik x1
Celty x2

Last edited:
I have 2 Xerneas BREAKs STS, 1 Yanmaga BREAK STS, and 1 Charizard-EX GEN. I am looking for as your 3 Flareon-EX GEN and the FA Flareon-EX. Are there any other cards you would want for the difference or PayPal? Thank you!

I just pulled a FA Zapdos and Vaporeon-EX from Generations. I just want 1 FA Flareon-EX, 1 regular Flareon-EX and 1 M Gardevoir-EX from Generations. What would you want for that trade?

Have: 2 Xerneas BREAKs STS, 1 Yanmaga BREAK STS, 1 FA Zapdos, 1 Vaporteon-EX and 1 Charizard-EX GEN

Hey, What luck that is! I do find Generations to have good pull rates! Haha. The FA Flareon I want to hang on to for now to trade to my friend, he may need it for a deck he is working on. BUT if he turns out not needing it I will let you know :)

If you are still interested in trading I would do the Flareon EX and FA Mega Gardevoir for either two of the Vaporeon EX, Charizard EX or Zapdos. As much as I want the others I really want to finish my Generations set off. If I had to pick which two I'd probably go with Zapdos and Vaporeon EX, but I'm ok with whatever you think is fair. :)

Also what shape are your cards in?

If we agree on a deal I will be shipping them in sleeves with them inside toploaders in a padded envolope with tracking :)

I also send in bubble envelope, top loaders, and sleeves.

I also sent you a PM

Hello, I am interested in your Jolteon-EX. I have FA Volcanion-EX and 3 VS Seekers (2x RH) for trade. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks

Hey Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. A hectic weekend! :)

I actually traded it over the weekend to a local friend. I do have another one that I need for my set however. BUT if I do get another one anytime soon I will keep you in mind!

I have 2 VS seeker. I am interested in your Alakazams. Let me know if we can work out a trade!

Hi Tseus! I just recently got the Battle Pack with Keldeo and Rayquaza over the weekend and forgot to update the list. I may still want them tho! But did you have a list or anything like that I could look at? :)

Last edited:
I might be interested in the Greninja's possibly and maybe 1 seeker. I haven't decided if I will buy another deck box or not yet lol
Ok lol keep me posted. I also have froakies and frogadiers to go with it if you want

Back