• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

RE: Mora's Trade Thread H: Deoxys EX FA!

Will trade FA N and FA Skyla and FA Cheren along with a dowsing machine and scramble switchfor your FA Deoxys EX

Values:
Reshiram/Zekrom $3-5, maybe 6
Kingdra $1
Horsea $0.25
Cobalion $16ish

Bo$$_89 said:
Values:
Kingdra $1
Horsea $0.25
Cobalion $16ish

Just want to be sure we're on the same page; we're both talking about the regular artwork, correct?

Will trade FA N FA Skyla FA Bianca and a computer Search for your Deoxys EX. The computer Search was for the "something small" position so if you don't want that PM me and we can totally work something else out :)

Hey there what do you value N fill art skyla full art and deoxys ex dull art at? Thanks!

Mora said:
Bo$$_89 said:
Values:
Kingdra $1
Horsea $0.25
Cobalion $16ish

Just want to be sure we're on the same page; we're both talking about the regular artwork, correct?

For Cobalion? Yes. I'm flexible on my prices, but this is around what I'm looking at

Yeah. Ok, what about:

FA Reshiram
FA Zekrom
Ultra Ball

in exchange for Cobalion EX regular.

hey buddy i need deoxys fa i and 2 hypno laser can offer
fa juniper plf , fa heatran ex plf, and a victini ex nxd

Deoxys has been claimed. I'll go ahead and strike that. Wow, this thread nearly doubled in views after that slip about Deoxys.

Mora said:
Yeah. Ok, what about:

FA Reshiram
FA Zekrom
Ultra Ball

in exchange for Cobalion EX regular.

If you can throw in Kingdra, I'm game

Mora said:
Yeah, of course (Sorry, I actually forgot about him :p) PM to confirm.

I just found out I don't need Reshiram, do you think a promo mewtwo could take reshiram's place?

Hello need Landorus EX, can you CML I have Cobalion EX, maybea you find something more.

Sorry, I've already gotten the Cobalions. I still need the Cobalion NV. I really want your RH Shiftgear Klinklang, but I didn't see anything else I wanted.

You want onlly Cobalions, I dont have any Cobalion for trade onlly 1 Cobalion EX, do you need any other card? Can you check my channel? I have lot of cards special older for trade.. If you can find something I also like more your cards from list..

Back