• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales [USA] Mora's Modest Trade Thread H: FA Supporters, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele, and More!

Mora

Don't Panic
Oh i was talking about the HGSS ninetales :3 if thats ok!

So my:
Sceptile EX AOR
Grass energy holo (ex series)

your:
2nd place victory cup
3rd place victory cup
Absol (plasma freeze)
Ninetales (HGSS)

Oh! That one. I forgot I even had that. Yeah, that works. And to clarify, it is reverse holo.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Sure I guess. Is there anything else you wanted that you had in mind per chance?
When I get back home from community college today I will let you know as I have to look through what I traded on sunday.

Empoleon_master

Would you do the Mewtwo for 2 Ariados, 2 Giant Forest (foil), and an Unown? That's about all I could find. Let me know.
I could do that easily, let me just find my regular GPF to swap out with my current deck for those foil ones.

Also here are all the cards I want, not for what you wanted, but just in general that I saw on your list.

1 Rayquaza (legendary treasures)
1 Landorus EX
2 Empoleon (dark explorers)
1 Zoroark (dark explorers)
1 Absol (plasma freeze)
2 Seismitoad EX
1 Crobat (phantom Forces)
4 Crawdaunt (primal clash)
1 Metwo EX

BTW I updated my list again.

Mora

Don't Panic
I could do that easily, let me just find my regular GPF to swap out with my current deck for those foil ones.

Also here are all the cards I want, not for what you wanted, but just in general that I saw on your list.

1 Landorus EX
1 Absol (plasma freeze)
2 Seismitoad EX
1 Metwo EX

BTW I updated my list again.

I could be interested in the Vespiquen stuff as well, and I also need a Professor Birch and an Ace Trainer. I stopped playing for a few months, and now I find that I'm in need of some of the staples post rotation.

Empoleon_master

I could be interested in the Vespiquen stuff as well, and I also need a Professor Birch and an Ace Trainer. I stopped playing for a few months, and now I find that I'm in need of some of the staples post rotation.
I don't have any birch for trade, I do however have at least 1 ace trainer which may or may not be reverse.

Empoleon_master

Ok, I'm posting this here for a self reminder so I can put these cards aside for you. These are the cards you wanted that I have. I'm putting them here also because my ipod crashes my web browset whenever I zoom in on anything for any reason, such as to try to zoom in on the super tiny previous page buttons.

2 Ariados, 2 Giant Forest (foil), and an Unown, Vespiquen stuff, 1-2 Ace trainer, the Reverse Raichu.

And again, I'm putting these here for my own reference these are the cards that I wanted from you.

1 Landorus EX
1 Absol (plasma freeze)
2 Seismitoad EX
1 Metwo EX
1-2 Mew EX RC

bonus41

Banned
Oh! That one. I forgot I even had that. Yeah, that works. And to clarify, it is reverse holo.

ok :3 so how about my:
Sceptile EX (AOR)
grass energy holo

for your:
2nd Place Victory Cup
3rd Place Victory Cup
Ninetales RH HGSS
Flygon BW52

Dan Flavin

Aspiring Trainer
I am interested in both your FA N, and if you have any Ampharos AOR or M Ampharos AOR. I have 2 M Man. EX, some holo energies and lots o meta.

Mora

Don't Panic
I am interested in both your FA N, and if you have any Ampharos AOR or M Ampharos AOR. I have 2 M Man. EX, some holo energies and lots o meta.

I could do N for M Manectric and some small Ancient Origins stuff I'm looking for. Do you have anything Vileplume related?

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
hi, I can do this:

my
golden energy retrieval
Rayquaza ex FA
swampert (AT) and /or ninetales RH
Kyogre ex (promo)

your
golden vs seeker
primal Kyogre ex FA
Aegislash ex