• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [USA] Looking for Tyranitar tournament legal sleeves & Tyranitar playing mat! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkolaboy

Tyranitar be taunting'
Hey guys! I am getting back into the game and am looking for Tyranitar (my favorite Pokémon) playing sleeves that are tournament legal, along with a Tyranitar playing mat. I found one playing mat after looking through Amazon, Ebay and Google shopping, but it wasn't my style. I also couldn't find not one set of playing sleeves. If somebody has either one, or willing to point me in the right direction I would be happy! Also if somebody is willing to create the artwork for the mat I would be willing to pay them. Thanks for all the help! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to inkedgaming.com, you can make custom playmats, I just made a zubat one, and they are great, fast shipping and high quality.

Great! I'll have to check it out! Now only if I could just find some sleeves.... I even asked a bunch of Japanese Ebay sellers if they had any in stock and most of them say they don't know of any that have been made at all... O.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back