• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JPN Pokemon Card Thread! Gold Star, Shinings, Victory Medals etc...

interested in 1st ed shining tyranitar and if you can, can you send me a picture of what the squirtle and charmander 10th ann pokemon center look like

thanks

@Aphotic How about my Victory Ring for your Coro Coro Shining Mew & Grand Party or 1st Ed. Shining Charizard

@Ra2terra Give me an offer for the 1st Ed. Shining Tyranitar although I'm mostly looking just for my wants. The Anniversary Squirtle can be seen here:
squirtledpt009.jpg

and the 10th Anniversary Charmander is:
Pokemon-Charmander-PokemonCenter-Fukuoka-Japanese-124-DP-P-500x500.jpg

I'm interested in your arceus and pichu design cards, i have a japanese Charizard *, PSA 9 coro coro shining mew, and a couple other nice things, let me know if your interested :)

@pyromaniac32990 I am interested in those cards although I wouldn't trade the design contest cards for them

will you do alakazam* near mint with very very minor edgeware for shinning tyranitar? lmk

Yeah we can go a head and do this trade then do another one after^^ I dont mind that^^ (Sorry for the late reply I have been sick lately)

@Ra2terra Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass since it isn't exactly a fair trade on my side but you have a great collection and if you keep it up you'll have an Amazing Collection!

@kurokitten Sure thing, I'll send you a PM

is there anything else you need thats small from my haves and thank you

@Ra2terra Sorry about that but, if you get any of my wants let me know and we might be able to work something out

CML for Black and White Futachimaru (if any)
Jolteon *
Victory Medals (any)

Thanks!

Do you happen to have a Latias Pokepark Card? from forest? willing to buy or trade, but i doubt i have anything you may want but i would be willing to trade if there was something of mine you were interested in

Do you happen to have a Latias Pokepark Card? from forest? willing to buy or trade, but i doubt i have anything you may want but i would be willing to trade if there was something of mine you were interested in

The owner of this thread hasn't signed into PokéBeach for almost 5 years, so I wouldn't hope too much for a response if I were you.

Back