• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: UPDATE Need B2EOT, GarchompX, Garchomp MT, Gabite MT, and Gible Mt. Will trade or buy

That is very generous of you. Anyways, I do not really need gardy or Darkrai....Darkrai yes, but it is not worth too much.

RE: UPDATE Need B2EOT, GarchompX, Garchomp MT, Gabite MT, and Gible Mt. Will trade or buy

See my list (In the sig) for Rayquaza *, Lugia EX, Charizard EX, and Dialga G LV. X.

x1 Azelf Lv. X
x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Mewtwo Lv. X
x1 Gliscor Lv. X
for all?

PETITION!
sign your name here if you think that instead of giving people your adress, we should give it to pokebeach and let them distribute our cards. ( we'd still pay shipping >_<)

JUliacoolo

@^th@p()d

@^th()^y

Heck no, that isn't worth it at all. It's more like a LV. X that has a tin version for both EX's, another LV. X for Dialga G LV. X, and and my Latias * wouldn't really be worth Rayquaza* since it is damaged, so I don't know what for that.

rayquaza isnt damged. What if I take off gliscor

Water Rayquaza said:
Heck no, that isn't worth it at all. It's more like a LV. X that has a tin version for both EX's, another LV. X for Dialga G LV. X, and and my Latias * wouldn't really be worth Rayquaza* since it is damaged, so I don't know what for that.
do you know where i can get a banner

ready for me to PM you my address yet?

If you take off Gliscor, it still wouldn't be worth it at all.

But, I can make you a banner...

ok. But yes if you could bake me a banner that would be awesome

Lord Atmo said:
ready for me to PM you my address yet?

yes, but do you mind that it is 90% mint. Its been in a box under my bed for years.

SF
Raichu lv.x JPN
charmeleon

LA
gliscor lv.x JPN

MT
Gabite x4
Giblex4
garchomppx1
premier ball

I have all of those. Please make an offer.

x2 RH Felicity's Drawing
x1 RH Roseanne's Research
Leafeon X.
for

1garchompx
4 gible
4 gabite? LMK or check my haves and make an offer

How do you rate somones grammar?

i can offer you a few from the following cards for 2 cresse x and if you have 2 cresse md

SF

2 charmander

LA

Jirachi

Gabite xx
Giblexx
garchomppx2
premier ball xx
TSDX2

Whoah...I don't have Garchomp LV.X. I only have x1 Garchomp.

MY
Gliscor LV.X JPN
Charmeleon
Raichu LV.X JPN

Your
Leafeon LV.X
Cresselia LV.X
x2 RH Felicity's Drawing

Click on the username, then click rate G/S.

Puncher said:
I can offer you a few from the following cards for 2 cresse x and if you have 2 cresse md

SF

2 charmander

LA

Jirachi

Gabite xx
Giblexx
garchomppx2
premier ball xx
TSDX2

no thanks

Raichu/Leafeon said:
Whoah...I don't have Garchomp LV.X. I only have x1 Garchomp.

MY
Gliscor LV.X JPN
Charmeleon
Raichu LV.X JPN

Your
Leafeon LV.X
Cresselia LV.X
x2 RH Felicity's Drawing

Click on the username, then click rate G/S.

Ill consider it.

I can throw in the Garchomp and Gible and Gabite's too.

Is it possible you can hold on to those cards because Im getting a lot of offers for them but its abnout a 90% chance yes

What else can I add so it's a 100% yes?

nothing really, because a noob is offering me 2chompx., and 2b2eot lv.x for cress, and that alakazamX and hippowateverX could sell for big bucks

I have a Mewtwo LV.X (tin) I can throw in...

RE: UPDATE Need B2EOT, AlakazamX, and HippopodowanX coming soon possibly

ok deal. But i have to get the leafeon from my friend at league next sat.

RE: UPDATE Need B2EOT, AlakazamX, and HippopodowanX coming soon possibly

No problem...I can wait...PM me to finalize.

Back