• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can throw in a Professor Sycamore RH and the Jirachi from Gaia Volcano, I would be down. My side's a little heavier. Let me know!

Serperior said:
If you can throw in a Professor Sycamore RH and the Jirachi from Gaia Volcano, I would be down. My side's a little heavier. Let me know!

Okay, how does this sound -
My:
Wailord EX
Kyogre EX
Professor Sycamore (RH)

for Your:
Darkrai EX
Latias EX
Virizion (EPO)
Sawsbuck (BW)

I can include the Jirachi from Emerald Break (if you meant this one) if you can include
the Salamence Holo from Plasma Blast. Let me know how this sounds to you :)

Oh that's the one (the Jirachi). Is the Jirachi holo by chance? Curious.

Also, I don't need the Wailord anymore. Any way I can get a hold of that Manectric-EX?

Serperior said:
Oh that's the one (the Jirachi). Is the Jirachi holo by chance? Curious.

Also, I don't need the Wailord anymore. Any way I can get a hold of that Manectric-EX?

Yup! It's a holo.
Do you think you could do this -
Your:
Darkrai EX
Latias EX
Virizion
Sawsbuck
Serperior SR (or something of equal value that I have on my wants list that you have)

For My:
Manectric EX 23/88 (NM)
Kyogre EX
Professor Sycamore - RH
Jirachi Holo (Japanese) (NM)

Let me know! The Manectric is valued higher than the Wailord, and I put the Jirachi in the trade as well :)

I actually don't have it anymore. I need to edit my haves lol. I wouldn't toss in another EX, but I might be able to do one or two more holos. Like I think I have a Samurott BCR I could give up.

Serperior said:
I actually don't have it anymore. I need to edit my haves lol. I wouldn't toss in another EX, but I might be able to do one or two more holos. Like I think I have a Samurott BCR I could give up.

Oh aha, no problem. This is how the trade is looking to me right now -
Your:
Darkrai EX 5.99
Latias EX 5.99
Virizion 0.49
Sawsbuck 0.59
Total: 13.06

My:
Kyogre EX 7.45
Manectric EX 8.00
Professor Sycamore (RH) 0.99
Jirachi (Japanese) 2.00
Total: 18.44

The values I'm seeing aren't very close to just have you throw in a holo, it's about a $5 difference. If you can throw a card (or cards) valued at about $5, that'd be great!
And if you're not agreeing with the values, let me know. :)
Thanks!

I'd value the Kyogre a bit lower, (at least a dollar or two) because of the tin promo being just released, but I can kind of see where you're coming from. In terms of the difference, I might be able to do an ACE SPEC Rock Guard?

Serperior said:
I'd value the Kyogre a bit lower, (at least a dollar or two) because of the tin promo being just released, but I can kind of see where you're coming from. In terms of the difference, I might be able to do an ACE SPEC Rock Guard?

I can see that. And sounds great! :D So PM me to confirm this -
Your:
Darkrai EX
Latias EX
Virizion
Sawsbuck
Rock Guard

For my:
Kyogre EX
Manectric EX
Professor Sycamore (RH)
Jirachi (Japanese)

All NM-M :)

Just so you know, Cleffa, I have extras of all of the Japanese "scrap code" cards that you're looking for, and would be happy to trade them to you when you get your Emerald Break box and we work out our trade. :D The only one I need to complete my set is the "5 - gold - Pikachu Libre" which you have extras of, which is awesome. :p I can't imagine they're worth all too much, so I'll be happy to toss them into whatever trade we end up making to help you complete your set.

Bump 1: 4/19 - 4/25
Looking for: Reshiram EX 26/113, Reshiram SR 114/113, Zekrom SR 115/113 from Legendary Treasures!

Hey I have 2 SR Reshiram and 1 SR Zekrom I can check the conditions later. I'm interested in your M Manectric EX 120/119/Manectric Spirit Link 100/119/Gengar Spirit Link 95/119 x1 x1 and am wondering what the condition(s) are.

Thanks
~Hunter

Could you CML for M Charizard EX!

Thanks!
I didn't see much, sorry! I am interested in the SR Charizard from Plasma Storm, still.

Hey I have 2 SR Reshiram and 1 SR Zekrom I can check the conditions later. I'm interested in your M Manectric EX 120/119/Manectric Spirit Link 100/119/Gengar Spirit Link 95/119 x1 x1 and am wondering what the condition(s) are.

Thanks
~Hunter
Sweet! I'm interested in one of each, and those are from Legendary Treasures, right?
And they're all NM-M condition, straight to sleeve from pack :)

Mine are in NM condition, 1 Reshiram has a very small scuff on the side, the other Reshiram has several small white spots near the bottom and sides, Zekrom has several of these small spots too on sides.

I can provide pics if needed @CuriousCleffa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back