• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime, bottom Ho-Oh and bottom Lugia

do you still need Legend bottoms, and Don Prime?

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime, bottom Ho-Oh and bottom Lugia

Hey do you have any of these:
1 Gengar Lv.X [AR]
2 Spirtomb [AR]
1 Mr. Mime [MT]

Shakespeare said:
just G
How about for your SV Electivire fb?

ok pm me to confirm

my electrivire FB, your charizard G

cml for 2 blaziken FB...
1 have RH Mesprit and 1 Flygon SW(regular foil)

please CML for your:
x4 Call Energy

CML for 2x blaziken fb and 2x jumpluff

i have the legend pieces you are looking for

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Hey, Shake, could you maybe CML for 7 of your HP/PK Lightning Energies? One of the two would be nice :)

would you do luxray gl lv x for my uxie lv x, donphan prime and picture holo blaziken fb?

You need the Lugia Top Half?

PM me ASAP

CML for 2 Gyra SF and 3 felicitys.

My
Ho-Oh Bottom
for your
Gyarados SF
Azelf LA
DCE non holo?
PM me if this works.

My apologies to all for my late answering on all theses posts. Work and moding here have eaten all my time!

@VadenZen:
I did not see anything else for the Noctowl, sorry.

Jackolas said:
Hi, I have 2x Ho-oh LEGEND (Upper)
1x Lugia LEGEND (Upper)

I need: Gardevoir X, Luxray GL X, Leafeon X, Glaceon X, DGX.

Please Can you CML to see if there are anymore.

I need bottom Ho-Oh and Lugia.

qnetykz said:
do you still need Legend bottoms, and Don Prime?

Yes, I still need both. The bottoms are low wants... The Donphan prime is a higher want.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey do you have any of these:
1 Gengar Lv.X [AR]
2 Spirtomb [AR]
1 Mr. Mime [MT]

Everything I have available is listed.

spartan7987 said:
ok pm me to confirm

my electrivire FB, your charizard G

PMd you. Still waiting for yours to arrive.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
cml for 2 blaziken FB...
1 have RH Mesprit and 1 Flygon SW(regular foil)

No thanks. I didn't see anything on your list for the Blazikens, sorry.

PrinngerXo2 said:
please CML for your:
x4 Call Energy

You have a lot of LvXs. Unfortunately, I really didn't see anything I needed. Sorry.

coach4312 said:
CML for 2x blaziken fb and 2x jumpluff

i have the legend pieces you are looking for

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

I didn't see anything for the Blaze fb. I don't value the legend pieces high, I just need the 2 bottoms to makes another set. I can trade the 2 Jumpluffs you need for them.

Also, your offer is nice for the Luxray gl X, I am still going to pass, sorry.

Skipped:
My
Ho-Oh Bottom
RH Power Spray
for your
Gyarados SF
Pokemon Resuce
Azelf LA
SSU?
I need those cards.

Grizzly said:
Hey, Shake, could you maybe CML for 7 of your HP/PK Lightning Energies? One of the two would be nice :)

"One of the two"? You need 7? One of each is 12... I don't know what you mean, sorry! Anyways, I am looking for HGSS holos and I would be willing to trade the holo energies for those.

PkmTCGCollector said:
You need the Lugia Top Half?

PM me ASAP

No, I need the bottom, sorry.

piplup234 said:
CML for 2 Gyra SF and 3 felicitys.

You have 3 Luxray GL X???

Muddy68 said:
Skipped:
My
Ho-Oh Bottom
RH Power Spray
for your
Gyarados SF
Pokemon Resuce
Azelf LA
SSU?
I need those cards.

I did not skip you Muddy. I had 12 unanswered posts before yours....
There! I replied to everyone IN ORDER! lol PMing you...

Shakespeare said:
"One of the two"? You need 7? One of each is 12... I don't know what you mean, sorry! Anyways, I am looking for HGSS holos and I would be willing to trade the holo energies for those.

What I mean was 7 from either HP or PK. Sorry if that sounded confusing. Here is what I have from HGSS in either holo or RH.

GS Hitmontop RH
GS Meganium x2 (1 RH)
GS Spinarak RH
GS Slowbrow RH

I'll throw in a Chikorita and a Bayleef with Meganium, if you want it, or all of them.

Yeah, 2 now because of trade... Do you see anything else?

is there anything i can throw in to get the luxray gl lv x? like if i threw in another donphan prime, would you add in the 2x jumpluff?

cml for 4 base set dce, and 2 spiritomb ar if u have it

Hey again.

I have the bottom half of Ho-oh Legend that you want. (looks mint to me)
I also have a donphan Prime (mint as well)

Im interested in your;

Espeon ex (DS)
Swampert ex (CG)

lmk if we can work somthing out.

do u have any totodile coins from any theme deck?

lmk

Back