• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US-WW] For Trade: 251 Assorted TCG Online Codes

HypYes

Hyp Hyp Hooray!
So I have accumulated a bunch of code cards over the past year and I am not a player, but a collector, and I am looking to trade these codes for one very rare card that I do not yet have. I won't be doling these out individually but all in one 251 code bundle. 95% of these codes are from booster packs. The rest are from special collection boxes. The sets included are Next Destinies, Plasma Storm, Plasma Freeze, Legendary Treasures, XY Base, Flashfire, Furious Fists, Phantom Forces, Primal Clash, Roaring Skies, Ancient Origins, and BREAKthrough. Not all of these codes are distributed evenly, so I may have a lot of one type and fewer of another. If you are interested, message below with an offer of a physical card that you are willing to trade to me for these 251 codes. I am only interested in English near mint to mint condition cards.

I will physically send the codes in the mail to whoever can make the best offer.

Thanks a lot and have a good day!
happy_familly.jpg

Last edited:
Take a look through my trade thread in my signature I need tons of code cards.

Haha I'm sorry, it might just be me, but I had some trouble finding what codes you needed in your thread. It seems like a lot is going on there. If it's not too much trouble could you just tell me what you're looking for? Also, at this point in time I have about 250 codes including collection box codes from things like the Pikachu EX box.

Sorry that my trade thread looks like a 3 yr old used bold and giant colored letters on it. I want ALL of the code cards and I also really want that pikachu ex box one.

I have mostly every card that is common/ uncommon/ rare nonholo from the recent sets. What UR/SR cards could you offer? As a collector, these are what I'm after. I'm actually trying to complete every set in English, so if you have any commons/uncommons/rares from anything pre-black and white series I'd be interested in that too.

Damn, I donmt have many ur/sr cards from recent sets for trade, I have kyurem ex AOR hoopa ex AOR and a few other things but that's it. If you send me a list of the cards you need I could try to get as many as possible via trades IRL.

No seriously, I'm great at hunting down cards for collections just tell me what you need and I can probably get it. Also I need to know the urs/srs you need for your collection as those will ikely be easier to get.

No seriously, I'm great at hunting down cards for collections just tell me what you need and I can probably get it. Also I need to know the urs/srs you need for your collection as those will ikely be easier to get.

I would sell these here, but there are some dumb requirements to become a verified seller. I have an eBay account with a flawless record and 260 feedback where I am selling these all for $49, which I think is a very good price considering the bulk of it and the difficulty getting all of these. If you want to buy them from me there I can link you to the page. There are too many things I need yet to list haha. I think this is a much easier alternative if you are still interested. I also have the specific breakdown of what you'll get in the lot in the item description.

Could you just send me the URS you need from xy on? I can get those easily and it shouldn't take too long to list them and get them from me as I have TONS of them I just realized I could trade away.

Can you get me these 5 cards? Does that sound like a fair trade?

- M Gengar EX (UR not SR)
- Tyranitar EX Full Art
- Lugia EX Full Art (AOR)
- Machamp EX Full Art
- Trainer's Mail SR (AOR)

- Tyranitar EX Full Art
- Machamp EX Full Art
The only cards I will have trouble getting are the trainer's mail machamp and mega gengar, I will TRY to get them, and I might har the fa machamp still, but the others should not be hard to get. And yes that sounds like a fair trade.

The only cards I will have trouble getting are the trainer's mail machamp and mega gengar, I will TRY to get them, and I might har the fa machamp still, but the others should not be hard to get. And yes that sounds like a fair trade.

Okay cool, I'm glad we could work something out. Keep me posted on when or if you are able to get all 5 cards in near mint to mint condition. I will have the codes ready!

- Tyranitar EX Full Art
- Machamp EX Full Art
I have macahmp ex FA tyranitar ex FA, and I am working on getting the other three, I even have them in reserve just so that when I have the other threee I can trade them to you.

Back