• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gengar master

I've been trying to not bump this topic myself / telling people frequently the last few pages, my rates aren't accurate. But every time I have to reply it ends up bumping things again... I don't have things updated, the rates are badly wrong on my side in a lot of places right now, which goes for the plasma freeze codes (would be more like 60 points right now) & packs (would be somewhere more like 350-450, I have to do more research but probably not the high end). Sorry to disappoint though.

I'll have my rates updated at some point, but since expanded is becoming a bigger thing it has been entirely possible to keep up with all the rates. I'll just be simply taking the rates down (but still have the items for trade) soon, I just have to find time to reorganize everything.

@Gengar master

I've been trying to not bump this topic myself / telling people frequently the last few pages, my rates aren't accurate. But every time I have to reply it ends up bumping things again... I don't have things updated, the rates are badly wrong on my side in a lot of places right now, which goes for the plasma freeze codes (would be more like 60 points right now) & packs (would be somewhere more like 350-450, I have to do more research but probably not the high end). Sorry to disappoint though.

I'll have my rates updated at some point, but since expanded is becoming a bigger thing it has been entirely possible to keep up with all the rates. I'll just be simply taking the rates down (but still have the items for trade) soon, I just have to find time to reorganize everything.
Ok, take your time :)

Hello! I was wondering if I should even bother posting my offer, seeing as you are currently trying to renovate everything?

@Alladin The False Prophet

I have all those things, but still waiting on your last trade to arrive!

@sehnsation

if there are any cards you want please ask for recent numbers :) I am happy to respond card by card, it is how I will be responding on BW-LTR in the future anyway
You still did not answer my question, what is the price for a virizion holo from ancient origins?
i want to change the trade a little bit, thats all
and also what are the prices for the legendary treasures packs and the phantom forces above sealed packs?

Last edited:

if you mean change the trade we had arranged, then please don't send, and confirm that you didn't send, I didn't answer you because I thought I was waiting on a package to arrive, we confirmed over 2 weeks ago

I have all those things, but still waiting on your last trade to arrive!

@sehnsation

if there are any cards you want please ask for recent numbers :) I am happy to respond card by card, it is how I will be responding on BW-LTR in the future anyway

Okay, good to know.

What are the current point values for: Skyla (full art, BCR), Blastoise (shining, PLS), and a Plasma Freeze booster?

Last edited:
hi, have the point values on these changed recently:
FA jirachi ex
FA latios ex plf
FA latias ex plf
FA iris
FA N
shiny gardevoir secret

@Pikerusmagic13

N = 2000, Iris =600 (unchanged), Latios EX FA PLF 900, Latias EX FA PLF 1000, Gardevoir Shiny 1550, FA Jirachi 1550 (unchanged)

a lot is not updated on my non bulk rates for what I take in the same vein though (ultra rares are pretty solid, trainers probably too low)

Hey wily, need a few things!

x2 Darkrai-EX LTR - 800
x1 Keldeo-EX LTR - 350
x4 Dark Patch - ?
x3 Bronzong PHF - ?

And also, are you getting any Hoopa-EX AO or Shaymin-EX ROS soon? Anyways LMK the point values on the two things! Thanks.

@MP Pokemon

Dark Patch is 275, Bronzong is 75

no chance on Shaymin EX no one lets those go, Hoopa EX I already have (not promo though) at 650
Your:

x1 Keldeo-EX LTR - 350
x4 Dark Patch - 1100
x1 Hoopa EX - 650
x1 Darkrai-EX LTR - 400

TOTAL - 2500

Will let you know in a week or so for my side.

Last edited:
Your:

x1 Keldeo-EX LTR - 350
x4 Dark Patch - 1100
x1 Hoopa EX - 650
x1 Darkrai-EX LTR - 400

TOTAL - 2500

Will let you know in a week or so for my side.
x1 Keldeo-EX LTR - 350
x4 Dark Patch - 1100
x1 Hoopa EX - 650
x1 Darkrai-EX LTR - 400

TOTAL - 2500

Want to try and trade singles for this, LMK when you get your rates updated!

@MP Pokemon I'm not sure I'm going to keep accepting singles, I don't think I can keep up with that on these threads anymore with the level of low activity on the forums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back