• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yahmobethere1

I have just the 1 right now I believe, zubat rh I mean, I know it is rotating so I can discount it from 300 to 250 points (don't know what value expanded will give it going forward :x)

@Empoleon_master

I have at least a playset of Zubat PLS, 125 points each, kecleon is just 30 points

I take all code cards except the ones from leagues

Can i get:

7 Mew ex RDC - 3500
1 Virizion EX - 900
2 Genesecmt EX - 1200
4 mr mime PLF
5 Startling Megaphone - 250
3 Winona - 105
4 Sacred Ash - 200
6 Professors Birch - 350
4 Silent lab - 80
5 VS Seeker - 2250
5 Lysandre - 250
2 Chandelure EX - 1000
2 Bunnelby Primal Clash - 120
2 Druddigon FLF - 80
4 Trainer Mail - 120

= 10405

For my
144 commoms - 576
167 rares - 1002
55 RH rares - 660
46 Holo Rares - 920
Promo Kyurem ex - 125
3 Promo EX - 600
3 RDC EX/FA - 300
1 Thundurus FA - 125
1 Reshiram FA BW - 200
Kyogre Groudon Legend - 1000
1 Mew Prime - 300
1 Alph - 125
5 Bulk Legend Pieces - 1500
1 Magmortor LV. X - 200
2 Rayquaza C LV X - 1800
Deoxys Rayquaza Legend - 800
Darkrai LV. X - 200

= 10433

Let me know about Mr mimes price. Also Ditto BCRs price and battle compressor and dimension valley.

And do you take promo lv. Xs?

Last edited:
@King aron

Bulk EX are not 200 especially not promos, unless you just meant ones you had already checked the rate for

how many promo lv x were you planning to send? a lot are bad values I need to update my bulk rate rules in general for above holo rare

mr. mime is 100 points, dimension valley is 30, battle compressor is 200

@King aron

Bulk EX are not 200 especially not promos, unless you just meant ones you had already checked the rate for

how many promo lv x were you planning to send? a lot are bad values I need to update my bulk rate rules in general for above holo rare

mr. mime is 100 points, dimension valley is 30, battle compressor is 200
Sceptile, chestnaut, and greninja are @ 200 a piece yes? And promo darkrai lv ex and mewtwo lv x promo. I also have a regular darkrai lv x btw thats why i listed.

So for:
8 dimemsion valley - 240
3 Mr. mime - 300
2 Battle compressor - 400

I will trade:
Cresselia LV x - 200
2 Donphan Prime - 250
1 Bulk legend piece - 300
And whatever mewtwo promo lv x and promo darkrai lv x ad up to
if thats not enough then i have other primes to trade

I still want to do the above offer as well.

And you dont have any dittos?

Last edited:
Also what times are you normally on? I check this thread and your profile religously after 9 pm pst in close to 20 minute increments and try to get to the reply as soon as i can but it seems you go offline after you post in this thread. I do understand that its late and from past replies i see that you wake up super early compared to your last posts and thats why id like to get some form of time period down.

Last edited:
Could you check my current wants to see if you have them? I won't be getting many of them for a while unless it's via trade here, sorry for bothering you again.

@King aron

I only check twice a day (and sometimes forget and only check once a day)

I don't have any dittos

if yuo need anything else let me know otherwise we can pm to confirm

@Empoleon_master

I am a little confused, I thought you already asked me about every card you wanted?

@King aron

I don't have any dittos

@Empoleon_master

I am a little confused, I thought you already asked me about every card you wanted?
I updated my wants as I went through my old card supplies and found a ton of old cards I wanted and I need other old cards. It's on my trade thread.

@King aron

I don't have any dittos

@Empoleon_master

Accidentally spilt on my kyogre groudon bottom, the only other one i have has some indentions. So for my trade in im swapping it for 4 bulk primes. And that is everything so we can pm to confirm.

hello. I'm going to make a (sorta) big trade, but first i want to know the point values of these cards (in the post you said the point values changed and i wanna be sure)

BW-ON TSS

Startling megaphone - non holo
Professor's letter - non holo
Heavy ball - non holo
Town map - reverse holo
Hypnotoxic laser - non holo
Pokemon Communication - non holo
Switch - non holo
Dark claw - non holo
Dark patch - non holo
Bianca - non holo
Tool Scrapper - non holo
Super scoop up - non holo
Cheren - non holo
Giant cape - non holo
Double colorless energy - reverse holo/ non holo
Professor Juniper - non holo / reverse holo
Ultra ball - Reverse holo / non holo
Level ball - non holo
Float stone - non holo
Dark patch - non holo
Max potion - non holo
Bicycle - non holo
Computer search - Rare holo
N - non holo
Enhanced Hammer- non holo
Pokemon Catcher - non holo
Revive - non holo/ reverse holo
Rare candy - non holo

Thanks in advance! and also, do you take mcdonalds cards at a bulk rate?

@Alladin The False Prophet

if you think a card has extra value (like the McDonalds), you can ask me to review them individually! but the answer may still be bulk depending

for the rest are you asking for rates for you sending them to me, I assume? the rates that are basically up to date are my rates for what I am giving (dark patch & max potion could maybe go up a bit though), the rates for my side of things as listed are fairly out of date though still, hopefully I will have time to fix them soon

if you think a card has extra value (like the McDonalds), you can ask me to review them individually! but the answer may still be bulk depending

for the rest are you asking for rates for you sending them to me, I assume? the rates that are basically up to date are my rates for what I am giving (dark patch & max potion could maybe go up a bit though), the rates for my side of things as listed are fairly out of date though still, hopefully I will have time to fix them soon

Yes, i'm sending
Edit: i know that some of the cards i'm sending don't have point values yet
Edit 2: I also have some pre-release promos (PLS, PLF, PLB). are they at the promo rate or a
different rate?
Edit 3: For the McDonald's cards, i have (2011) Munna, Alomomola, Audino and Oshawott
(2012) Axew, Servine, Purrloin, Pignite, drilbur

Last edited:

ok well like I said Dark Patch & Max Potion for sure - those are 100 & 200 so more than listed right now, and I can bump N up to 100 too...still trying to find my legs on exactly where to peg BW-on values going forward!

McD Pignite will be 50, rest are bulk for me

if you want to count prerelease holos @ 20 points that is fine, I usually just count those whichever category people lump them into because their existence is confusing (and of course Bronzong/Altaria & co are worth a lot recently, but those do not sound like what you wanted to send :x )

ok well like I said Dark Patch & Max Potion for sure - those are 100 & 200 so more than listed right now, and I can bump N up to 100 too...still trying to find my legs on exactly where to peg BW-on values going forward!

McD Pignite will be 50, rest are bulk for me

if you want to count prerelease holos @ 20 points that is fine, I usually just count those whichever category people lump them into because their existence is confusing (and of course Bronzong/Altaria & co are worth a lot recently, but those do not sound like what you wanted to send :x )
Few questions:
1. how long will it take for you to decide on the point value for bw on TSS? i really want to trade for some stuff
2. what bulk rate do mcdonald's cards go for?
3. I have some Eelektik (dynamotor NVI) and a playset of zubat ( free flight PLS) what are the point value of those?
4. I would like some bronzor (PHF) and Bronzong (metal link PHF). How much do they cost?

I already told you the only changed values, all of them are decided

McDonalds promos go for the bulk promo rate

I cannot give anything for Eels - I have over 70. I can do 50 for the Zubat PLS.

Bronzong is 75, and Bronzor is 25.

can i do my
oversized Primal Kyogre EX promo
Legend Lugia lower half

your
Trevenant EX full art
?

please let me know

I already told you the only changed values, all of them are decided

McDonalds promos go for the bulk promo rate

I cannot give anything for Eels - I have over 70. I can do 50 for the Zubat PLS.

Bronzong is 75, and Bronzor is 25.
Alright, sorry for being a bother, but i have some more cards that i can send over
Garbodor ( garbotoxin) LTR
and a misprinted reverse holo Empoleon (Attack command) Dark explorers

and now for the point values of your cards.
Muscle band (non holo/league promo, whichever is cheaper)
Vs seeker PHF
Vespiquen AOR (bee revenge)
Unown AOR
Battle Compressor PHF
Sycamore XY
Forest of giant plants
bunnelby PRC (ancient trait)
Lysandre
Blacksmith
Prof. Birch observations

thanks in advance

@ToToLaw

I can give 600 for Lugia Legend bottom half and 400 for Primal Kyogre oversized, AND the value in my OP is wrong Trevenant FA on my side should be 500; let me know if something else catches your eye :)

@AlladinTheFalseProphet

never a bother!

I will pass on those at more than bulk for Garb & Empoleon is obviously worth more than bulk (not because of misprint just in general), but the value is falling fast so I have to pass on that too

Muscle band 325
Vs seeker PHF 450 I can't guarantee I have PHF in stock but I have something in stock
Vespiquen AOR (bee revenge) 40
Unown AOR 25
Battle Compressor PHF 200
Sycamore XY 100
Forest of giant plants 75
bunnelby PRC (ancient trait) 50
Lysandre 50
Blacksmith 50
Prof. Birch observations 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back