• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

What's your rates for Muscle Band and Charizard G Lv. X PL-SV (assuming it's near mint)?

RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

everything I have listed outside the played sections is NM

muscle band is 150 and charizard g lv x is 1500

cml for your pokemon xy booster pack.

Hey wily! I was wondering a few things. Is that FA Yveltal EX still on hold? Also, what's you price on these: Emerald Energy, 2011 Call of Legends Promo Energy. One more thing: would it be possible to see the condition of the slightly played cards? I'm interested in the FA Darkrai EX and two FA Skyla.

@samvup your list is not linked in signature or anything

@Yvel yes FA Yveltal is on hold, the user and I had a big trade waiting to complete (international user) which is making it complicated

on the FA Darkrais one just has clouding and spotting on the back, the other one has some visible scratches on the front in the same area and some shuffle creasing on the back only and a small impact on one side...overall it has a lot more than the other, but still is perfectly flat and tournament legal and looks good from the front

the Skylas all just have clouding/spotting on the front top (FAs show this pretty badly after play in decks), and some light shuffle creasing that shows on the back only

basically the cards were clearly played in decks, but not wrecked from it

thank you! how much is the energy?

alright now it is

by the way i sent you a pm

My: 2 FA RC Mew EX (600), Regigigas EX (500), Colress (50).
Your: M Kangaskhan EX (1150).

PM to confirm

Would this trade interest you:

My:
140 Pokémon Online Codes

2100 Points

for Your:
1 Charizard EX XY17 PROMO 600
1 Chesnaught EX XY18 PROMO 500
1 Delphox EX XY19 PROMO 500
1 Greninja EX XY20 PROMO 500

2100 points

everyone else should have been replied to in pm already

@BugPokemonMaster316 sure, will pm you

you havent pm me yet. i wanted your pokemon xy booster pack for my duskinoir lv x and coin. duskonior lv x and a coin equal 225 points wich eqauls one pokemon xy booster pack.

I will have to pass, I ship all booster packs in bubble mailers so I cannot do trades with just one since that way of shipping starts expensive

Finally got my whole list together but I'm short literally 1 point...hopefully you can make an exception.

HAVE:

6 Emolga FA RC (300)
3 Reshiram FA RC (150)
4 Meloetta EX RA RC (400)
3 Meloetta EX FA RC (450)
1 Shaymin EX RC (150)
1 Entei EX RA (1000)
1 Emolga EX FA XY (600)

2,013 commons/uncommons non holo (8052)

177 rares non holo (1062)

148 basic energy (444)

138 common/uncommon RH (828)

26 holo rares (520)

19 RH rares (228)

226 unused code cards (3390)

Plasma Freeze- 48
Plasma Blast- 39
Legendary Treasures- 35
X & Y- 57
Flashfire- 47

WANT:

FA Articuno EX (1000)
FA Cobalion EX (1000)
FA Heatran EX (1000)
FA Jirachi EX (1250)
2 FA Colress (2400)
FA Juniper (1800)
FA Iris (600)
Gold Zekrom (1400)
Gold Reshiram (1400)
Shining Altaria (1000)
2 Dowsing Machine (2000)
3 Skyla (600)
8 Blend Energy (4 of each) (800)
2 Plasma Freeze Booster Packs (550)
2 Plasma Blast Booster Packs (550)
1 Flashfire Booster Pack (225)

one change I have to make on my side is that I just confirmed a colress yesterday, and as a result I raised the point rate to 1400 unplayed and 1000 MP on my last 1+1 left

I'll take the one NM one then and do you have another dowsing machine available? That'd add up to 2400 then and replace the 2 Colress evenly

yes I have 3 dowsing, will pm you

Is BCR Dusknoir still 600?

I think I traded out of the ones I have around, I am almost certain to pick some up at nats, you do not need to wait around for that if you do not want to but I usually get a good amount of stuff at nats

I can wait. One question though. Are 1st Edition Japanese cards (EX's and Holos) worth any extra than 125 and 12 respectively? If not, I'll offer this:

My:
Deoxys EX (Promo) (300)
Xerneas EX (Promo) (300)
2 Mew EX (RDC) (400 total)
Skarmory EX (300)
Magnezone EX (Japanese) (125)
Skarmory EX (Japanese) (125)
Blastoise EX (Japanese) (125)
Venusaur EX (Japanese) (125)
Tornadus (EPO) (150)
6 Holos (120 total)
8 RH Rares (96 total)
27 Japanese Holo Rares (324 total)
19 RH C/UC (114 total)

Total: 2604 points

Your:
SR M Charizard EX #107 (2600)

Total: (2600)

Hi Wily, I'm interested in your M Charizard Ex 107. I can match the 2600 pts for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back