• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

Would you do

My:
Charizard EX (#11) (500)
Venusaur EX (300)
Druddigon FLF (75)
2 Rares (12 total)
4 RH Rares (48 total)
Holo Rare (18)

Total: 953

Your:
FA Pokemon Fan Club (950)

Total: 950

RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

My:
Online Code Cards: 637 = 11,466
Commons/Uncommons: 1,827 = 7,308
Rares & RH Commons/RH Uncommons: 46 = 276
RH rares: 6 = 72

Total 19,122

Want:

Virizon EX FA x3: 6,300
Kangaskan EX FA: 1,000
Pokemon Center Lady FA: 700
Professor Juniper FA: 1,800

Lugia EX PLS: 500
Yveltal EX Promo x2: 1400
Darkrai EX Promo: 500
Keldeo EX BCR: 650

Dowsing Machine: 1,000
G Scope: 100
Crystal Wall: 100

Absol (Holo) x3: 825
Sableye DE x2: 550

Dark Patches x4: 1,600

Scarfty Play Mat: 2,000

Total: 19,025

@PieterPie the 1750 rate was a mistake, it was meant to be 1900 like before

@Freezerbern sure, will pm you

@Rottix sounds good, will pm you

Well then could you do exactly 100 codes, 60 flash fire, 40 XY?

Can people request a PM from you if/when you get a certain card in?

@PieterPie, like I stated I would have to pass on less than 1900; if you were sending singles I could be more negotiable since singles are always so much easier to move

@Freezerbern, I can certainly try my best to remember to, but I am usually pretty overwhelmed with the amount of cards I deal with so I may forget

you can certainly pm me/post as much as you want to inquire about any cards!

Sounds good! I was just curious as to whether or not you had any incoming/unlisted FA Lysandre cards.

that one is one I have been trying to get in stock to no real success...sometimes the gap between events hits me pretty hard and this has been one of those cases

Alright, I'll just keep an eye on your thread :)

Okay, I will probably do the 1900 points for the blastoise in online code cards
also do you have any near mint dragalge pre release promo cards? If so what is the point value?

nope, I got a bunch of aegislash promo but 0 dragalge so far

Hey, I have:
20 rares
4 rev rarest
23 common/uncommon revs
18 tcg online codes (9xy)(4plasma freeze)(1plasma storm)(2plasma blast)(2flashfire)
4 non holo energy
311 common/uncommon

If my math is correct that earns me 1886 points. I would like to get 8 xy packs please, I will have like 86 points left.

I have exactly 142 codes left
So I can do 142 X 18pts = 2556 pts

for
shiny blastoise pls 1900 pts
blastoise EX XY 650 pts
total 2550 pts

But I will wait for the current trade to be complete, and I also may be able to get more stuff to trade... also did you get the cards yet/send out?

@kakarot sounds fine, before we trade I just want to warn that the cheapest shipping option you are looking at with that card amount runs around $5-6, unfortunately 300 cards is already over a pound in weight, if that fits with what you were expecting we can go ahead and confirm

@PieterPie yes I received your side & sent my side out, I will go ahead and hold the Blastoise & Blastoise for you until you receive

Okay, Thank you
If it is not a problem, I may get more stuff tomorrow at league to add

I am ok with that. We can sort the rest out by pm.

How many points would the emerald holo energy be? Also, just LMK when you receive from our previous trade. Thanks!

How much are Dusknoir BCR , Skyla , Skyarrow Bridge, Fiery Torch, and Rainbow Energy, if you have any, for both the RH and Regulars?

Hi, I'm interested in your Blastoise Holos. How much do they cost?

I have code cards from the following:

Plasma Freeze- 46
Plasma Blast- 39
Legendary Treasures- 35
X & Y- 57
Flashfire- 47

My math adds up to 4,032...call it 4000?

I'd like from you:

Full Art Colress - 1100
Shining Blastoise - 1900
Dowsing Machine - 1000

And if all goes well I have a few thousand cards I'd like to send next so please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back