• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

my;
x1 yanmega prime

Your:
x1` reshiram fa

I do not like making offers until we agree on the prices. I value the Sealed Holo Energy packs at $12 each. They are hard to come by and I have sold some at that price. Zekrom FA's are $14 each. If you want all 5 energy packs, and 3 Zekrom FA's (2 black, 2 gray--you pick up to 3 that you want), that would be a total of $102.

Now on to my wants:
High Wants:
1 Yanmega Prime $10
1 Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Bottom $4
Medium Wants:
3 Mew Prime $20, $60 total
1 Vileplume $5
X Zekrom BW005 Promo $4-$12(I would like to replace my Zekrom FA's with these. How many Zekrom FA's I trade to you, will determine the value of X)
Low Wants:
1 unsealed Ho-Oh Lugia Playmat $20
Throw-in Wants (If you have them, they would be much appreciated :)):
3 Deino
3 Gothita [43]
3 Tynamo [38]
Other Wants (you may or may not have):
2 Elektrik $.50, $1 total
1 Gothitelle $7

Based on these prices, a fair offer would be:
MY ($102)
5 Sealed Holo Energy Packs $60
3 Zekrom FA $42

YOUR ($102)
1 Yanmega Prime $10
3 Mew Prime $20, $60 total
Zekrom BW005 Promo $12
1 unsealed Ho-Oh Lugia Playmat $20

Please let me know if this offer is fine, if you disagree on the pricing, or have any other questions. Thanks :D.

wilyfungi said:
@numberonewill sure we can talk about adding junk arms and collectors, but seeing as each set is worth more than the 2 electrode prime it is not just adding a little on your side! would you consider something like 2x gengar prime 1x ll top for a set of collectors as a starting point, or is that still too much for you? I would have to research ebay price to make sure I could do that, but as long as ebay price is about $5 I could probably get serious about it

Lol I dont need the Collecters or the Arms anymore. Recieved some lol. But I am still in need of the 2x Electrode Prime's and 4x Celebi Primes. If possible I would like to try to get all at once please. lol.

wilyfungi said:
@numberonewill sure we can talk about adding junk arms and collectors, but seeing as each set is worth more than the 2 electrode prime it is not just adding a little on your side! would you consider something like 2x gengar prime 1x ll top for a set of collectors as a starting point, or is that still too much for you? I would have to research ebay price to make sure I could do that, but as long as ebay price is about $5 I could probably get serious about it

@xpokefreak I am interested in the sealed packs and the zekrom FA, definitely interested, please make an offer since I am not sure what else you want :)

@dturd915 well I know TNT is not law but since they moved electrode primes up to $6 clearly the card is going up in value...and thundurus FA is just a bad value period, no one wants them, so that only leaves one interesting card on your side that is cheaper than anything on mine in Feraligatr

@kroatia right, bulk in an international trade is usually not very good (unless it is just holos/whatever) since the shipping cost is too inordinate; anyway I am interested in your legend pieces a little (but I am overstocked on legend pieces), stuff like emboar just a little...maybe the regular pokemon collector too?

@Sepiroth so by your valuation you want your $50 for my $54? no thanks... Pachirisu is a very nice card, but even if I accepted your valuation (and except you putting blaziken lv. x super low and donphan prime being accurate, after that your side is overpriced and my side is underpriced) I would not do it. If the trade was just for pachirisus I could do even (like $40 of cards for 2 pachirisu) but my FAs and collectors for your catcher and FA...except the pachirisu part nothing about this trade appeals to me, especially being down about $13

@raw19 anything we could do to expand the trade a little? I like it so far, but not quite enough incentive to actually make the trade (it would be a difference of a dollar or something after shipping even in an envelope...obviously positive for my side butttt just not much incentive)

I dunno. I know I had to take Zekrom FA off the list as it ended up being used in another trade. If you still wanted a Machamp Prime I could probably add that back in for something. Maybe a Collector or Rare Candy (any set).

Also, you didn't have any Hydreigon did you?

Hey, do you think you could do:

My:

200 points worth of bulk

for

Your:

1x Electrode Prime
1x Celebi Prime

Please CML for your:
1x unsealed Ho-Oh Lugia Playmats - 750
2x Celebi Prime
2x Typhlosion Prime
3x Electrode Prime

I have from your Wants:
1x Charizard G LV.X Pack
1x Zekrom FA
1x Pokemon Catcher

Please LMK, thanks!

@Sepiroth sure, negotiate again when you are unbanned?

@kroatia I am just not interested in that trade at all - still like $60 for $60, and magnezone prime is slightly less hot than pachirisu and slightly more hot than pokemon collector so I would not be getting anything out of the trade personally.

@dturd915 not interested, feel free to counter though

@xpokefreak72x I do not agree with zekrom FA at $14, I value that $10 and will not value it higher until I see ebay move (have not checked in a bit but it was the usual lower price on ebay when troll moved their price to $14)...but I do not have any particular reason to do a $102 trade for $102 even if I agreed; my cards would be the biggest ones in the trade for hotness (Mew Prime) and I get offers on the playmat all the time, although admittedly it has been harder to move than the sealed ones were (moved nonstop). I am especially not trading the playmat evenly anyway, and it would add on at least $2-3 of shipping by itself anyway (I forget the exact amount but it pushes shipping up near 13 ounces by itself). I really only trade evenly in general when I am getting very hot cards. Right now that is only Pachirisu & Mew Prime of the current metagame cards in my opinion.

@numberonewill still interested in your gengar primes, scizor primes, and ll top...just make an offer please

@raw19 collector and candy are both worth more than machamp by about $1, so I would not be interested in that; I do not have any hydreigon right now, sorry

@Phaaze22 I apologize for the mistaken value, Electrode Prime would be 200 bulk now. Celebi Prime would still be 100.

@Hikikomori-san still interested in the lv. x and the like from before (all the things in the previous trade), you no longer want shining raichu then?

Oh, OK! In that case, could I just get the Electrode for the 200 points of bulk instead? I think I can get a Celebi from elsewhere anyways :)

Then how about for 2-3 Professor Juniper?

Would you do...

My:
2x Kingdra Prime
1x Charizard G LV.X Pack
1x Charizard G LV.X Promo - edgewear on the back, VG condition
2x Mewtwo LV.X Pack - edgewear on 1 of them, VG condition
1x Mewtwo LV.X Promo
1x Pachirisu COL
1x Zekrom FA BLK
1x RDL Bottom

Your:
3x Typhlosion Prime
3x Electrode Prime
2x Celebi Prime
3x Reshiram FA
1x HGSS Playmat
10x Codes

LMK what you think? I may be getting Typhlosions in other trades soon though.

Also, I gotta trade for my Deck Wants ASAP, so Shining Raichu has to take a backseat for now. :-(

EDIT: I got my Typhlosions, but now I need 2 Reshiram FAs, 2 Celebis & 3 Electrodes.

My:
2x Kingdra Prime
1x Charizard G LV.X Pack
1x Charizard G LV.X Promo - edgewear on the back, VG condition
2x Mewtwo LV.X Pack - edgewear on 1 of them, VG condition
1x Mewtwo LV.X Promo
1x RDL Bottom

Your:
3x Electrode Prime
2x Celebi Prime
3x Reshiram FA
1x HGSS Playmat

LMK?

wilyfungi said:
@numberonewill still interested in your gengar primes, scizor primes, and ll top...just make an offer please

My:

2x Gengar Prime [T&T 9.99 Ea]
3x Scizor Prime [T&T 7.99 Ea]
1x Lugia Legend Top [T&T 7.99 Ea]

Total: 51.94

Your:
1x Electrode Prime [T&T 7.99 Ea]
4x Celebi Prime [T&T 1.99 Ea]
3x Kingdra Prime [T&T 12.99 Ea]

Total: 54.12

I would have to add in a small card if you wanted to make it even. But I was just basing it off of the things that you said you were interested in. If you wanted to, we could add in the LV X's you were interested in to my side and add in another electrode. But just LMK. Thanks

I really need the items in my "To Buy" thread... If you happen to have them, could you let me know please? :D

@Phaaze22 I am sorry to keep changing the story but with the Electrode Prime price rising so fast I think I am going to hold on for 300 bulk or until I see the price stop rising; troll out of stock at $8 and ebay sales up to $7 is really encouraging

@raw19 to match the collectors or candies? 2-3 juniper is worth less than even one, sorry

@kroatia np sorry we could not work something out

@Hikikomori-san hmm not exactly seeing it anything worthwhile at this point, feel free to counter? is SEL or Tyranitar Primes or Raichu Primes easiest for you to add?

$20 2x Kingdra Prime
$7 1x Charizard G LV.X Pack
$4 1x Charizard G LV.X Promo - edgewear on the back, VG condition
$15 2x Mewtwo LV.X Pack - edgewear on 1 of them, VG condition
$10 1x Mewtwo LV.X Promo
$10 1x RDL Bottom

Your:
$20 3x Electrode Prime
$4 2x Celebi Prime
$30 3x Reshiram FA
$20 1x HGSS Playmat

@numberonewill not really interested in trading down or even still...what exactly am I getting out of that trade? I would be giving the biggest cards in the trade (Kingdra)

@BlastBurn for trade then? I can probably find the middle two, those are both rares right? If they are rares, then I should be able to find them no problem, but unfortunately I do not sort out C/U

wilyfungi said:
@Phaaze22 I am sorry to keep changing the story but with the Electrode Prime price rising so fast I think I am going to hold on for 300 bulk or until I see the price stop rising; troll out of stock at $8 and ebay sales up to $7 is really encouraging

@raw19 to match the collectors or candies? 2-3 juniper is worth less than even one, sorry

@kroatia np sorry we could not work something out

@Hikikomori-san hmm not exactly seeing it anything worthwhile at this point, feel free to counter? is SEL or Tyranitar Primes or Raichu Primes easiest for you to add?

$20 2x Kingdra Prime
$7 1x Charizard G LV.X Pack
$15 2x Mewtwo LV.X Pack - edgewear on 1 of them, VG condition
$10 1x Mewtwo LV.X Promo
$10 1x RDL Bottom

Your:
$20 3x Electrode Prime
$4 2x Celebi Prime
$30 3x Reshiram FA
$20 1x HGSS Playmat

@numberonewill not really interested in trading down or even still...what exactly am I getting out of that trade? I would be giving the biggest cards in the trade (Kingdra)

@BlastBurn for trade then? I can probably find the middle two, those are both rares right? If they are rares, then I should be able to find them no problem, but unfortunately I do not sort out C/U

Hmmm? No, i meant instead of candies or collectors. My Machamp Prime for 2-3 of your Juniper in addition to the other stuff i think we'd agreed on, barring enough incentive. Machamp = $4 while 2-3 Juniper = less then $3, right?

I'd rather trade towards the Mats, and I believe I'm getting all the Reshirams I need now.

I am most interested in these:
$4 2x Celebi Prime
$20 1x HGSS Playmat

I can trade:
$14 2x T-Tar Prime
$5 1x Mewtwo LV.X Pack - edgewear, VG condition
$10 1x RDL Bottom
$7 1x SEL Bottom

For the above. My end's almost double the value on yours. LMK?

Oh OK, never mind then. Thanks anyway :)

It was mainly just to increase Ref's. Idk, im using the gengars now, and I need to update my list considerably. Just interested in the kingdra's because I wanted to try something with them. no big deal at all lol.

Hey, I'm interested in your 2x Typhlosion Prime. I have 1 Pachirisu, 1 Shaymin and 2 Zekrom FA. I wouldn't CML cuz it isn't updated.

@raw19 hmm with troll bringing machamp prime down to $4 I am definitely leery of picking them up at any price over a couple bucks cash, so how about tabling that...would you offer anything for a reuniclus? I see that under your wants, definitely have some

@Hikikomori-san hmm since my shipping would be $5 and celebi prime is a bit on the rise, I am going to pass...I actually cannot find a price for the HGSS playmat on ebay, so I am a little leery on trading at $20 for now actually - I could not find a price on TNT either, unfortunately, but they seem to have started valuing most of the older pokemon playmats at $40 I am interested in the tyranitar primes for anything else you want to trade for however, next most interested in the SEL piece, and third most in terested in the RDL bottom if you want to work something out for Celebi Prime and ???

(also I am sorry for the slow reply, I thought I replied to this thread on the 5th! my bad)

@Phaaze no problem!

@numberonewill well um I have all the refs I need sorry, I just trade for business :mad:

@hagane certainly interested in them...do you have an actual specific offer in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back