• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Lv. X

@Skimmah sorry but that is too low for me, RDL is much hotter than Emboar right now

@gary your zekrom fa black and mew ex for alakazam *?

@Muddy68 well my absolute lowball values have recently been $1-2 on most lv. x (that was cash too though), I could go like

Palkia LvX (tin, bend in middle of card less than 1 inch) $2.50
Infernape LvX (tin, NM) $4
x2 Empoleon LvX (tin, both played) $1.50 each
Dialga LvX (pack, mint) $4
Uxie LvX (closer to NM than played) $5 if not NM/M
Luxray GL LvX (played) $5
Garchomp C LvX (played) $1
Garchomp C LvX (tin, played) $1
x2 Arceus LvX (1 tin and 1 pack, 2 bodies, mint) $2.50
Arceus LvX (Pack, Meteor Blast, mint) $2.50
Tangrowth LvX (mint) $2.50
Absol G LvX (mint) $4
Blaze FB LvX (NM) $5
Electavire FB LvX (mint) $4
Dialga G LvX (played) $1
Drapion LvX (mint) $2.50
Palkia G LvX (mint) $2
Regigigas LvX (tin, NM) $2
Mewtwo LvX (tin, NM) $7
Gengar LvX (played) $2

I do not know how high or low you think these values are, I have not really looked up on ebay yet since I have not had a chance to buy or trade for many recently! If you can give me something definitive you are after I will try to give a more serious look to see if there is anywhere I am severely undervaluing.

Charizard reprint... please? :) CML mate :)

wilyfungi said:
@Skimmah sorry but that is too low for me, RDL is much hotter than Emboar right now

@gary your zekrom fa black and mew ex for alakazam *?

@Muddy68 well my absolute lowball values have recently been $1-2 on most lv. x (that was cash too though), I could go like

Palkia LvX (tin, bend in middle of card less than 1 inch) $2.50
Infernape LvX (tin, NM) $4
x2 Empoleon LvX (tin, both played) $1.50 each
Dialga LvX (pack, mint) $4
Uxie LvX (closer to NM than played) $5 if not NM/M
Luxray GL LvX (played) $5
Garchomp C LvX (played) $1
Garchomp C LvX (tin, played) $1
x2 Arceus LvX (1 tin and 1 pack, 2 bodies, mint) $2.50
Arceus LvX (Pack, Meteor Blast, mint) $2.50
Tangrowth LvX (mint) $2.50
Absol G LvX (mint) $4
Blaze FB LvX (NM) $5
Electavire FB LvX (mint) $4
Dialga G LvX (played) $1
Drapion LvX (mint) $2.50
Palkia G LvX (mint) $2
Regigigas LvX (tin, NM) $2
Mewtwo LvX (tin, NM) $7
Gengar LvX (played) $2

I do not know how high or low you think these values are, I have not really looked up on ebay yet since I have not had a chance to buy or trade for many recently! If you can give me something definitive you are after I will try to give a more serious look to see if there is anywhere I am severely undervaluing.

Well, I am interested in the following:
x2 T-Tar Prime
x2 Cleffa
Lanturn Prime x1
Feralgatr Prime (pack) x1
Scizor Prime x2
Ninetales HGSS x2

Could you post an offer and then PM me with the buy prices?

@skimmah 2 emboar ability for 2 machamp prime? machamp lv x, tangrowth lv x, staraptor fb lv x, pikachu bw for 1 donphan prime?

@oskierox would you do a couple of your NM/M ex ultra rares?

@muddy68 I think that 2 Tyranitar Prime, 1 Feraligatr Pack, 1 Scizor Prime is about the best I could do. The Cleffas have all been traded (it was ridiculous, I traded any cleffa I had all day at league). Will pm you prices now.

@Skimmah 2 emboar ability are about the same as machamp primes, and the rest I offered something usable for something unusable that can be bought on ebay as low as $3-4 and one $10 card. If you want to reject the trade as too out of your favor, there is no problem with that. To go to the extent you did is disingenuous.

@oskierox well you can feel free to make some sort of offer but it seems like you are just going to offer something worth less, so probably not going to happen

I have RDL

I'm interested in Machamp Prime, Donphan Prime, Yanmega Prime, Pokemon Collectors, and rare candys.

Cml and lmk. thanks

HI! Please CML for 1x Shaymin UL (1xRH). Thank you!

Hi I live in the UK how about my Machamp prime for your Donphan prime, 1 zoroark, 1 samurott (is it ability?) and 1 pokemon collector?

Would you do

My:
1x Magnezone Prime (mint)
1x RDL LEGEND SET (both halves)

Your:
5x Yanmega Prime

Let me know, thanks.

my
1x donphan prime
2x zekrom full art

your
2x gengar prime

thanks, lmk and cml for others

@Salty would you do the RDL set for a Machamp Prime and Donphan Prime?

@Techdeck101 I would of course like to do more to get to a Magnezone Prime, other than that I do not see anything besides Gengar Prime that I would trade for by itself....something like Feraligatr ex + Absol Prime might work better for me, although I would have to double check values. I am also interested in Salamence ex.

@mewyoshi unfortunately I do not see enough to get there...do you think I am missing anything significant besides your Shaymin Lv. X and Scyther ex? I only seemed to count enough to get to around $27. Please know that I value Lost World at $0.50 because it is nearly impossible to move (it only works for one deck!).

@Tyranodon Donphan Prime is worth more than Machamp Prime. Hard pass, thanks for your time though.

@Amt pmed about it already, but you can feel free to reply either there or here

@ndrewzorz sorry my side is worth slightly more than that as is (1 Gengar Prime is worth more than 1 Donphan, and another Gengar Prime is worth even more than 2 Zekrom unless both are black), and I am trading for business not personal needs

i just pulled a magnezone prime the other day that i'd be willing to trade for it

Please take a look at my updated trading thread, hope we can trade

BINX wants (most wanted at top)
venusaur ex
yanmega prime
machamp prime
donphan prime
emerald raichu ex
emerald regirock ex
col- shiny groudon

BINX has'
ultra rare reshiram
please check my thread

Is it? Oh sorry to waste your time then it was just on the website I buy from Donphans are £11 and Machamps are £18. I guess I may buy a couple of Donphans there while I can!

Wow, I NEED your:

x1 Kyogre*

Cml, I guess. I really NEED this.

Do you have any Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

@mewyoshi I am sorry but no, Metagross * has enough value and its price is stable and not going to fall apart if Emboar/Magnezone fails to win nationals

@binx345 and you will not do any of the crystal stuff for any of them then? I have some interests but those are top interest.

@Tyranodon no problem, I go by ebay much more...Donphan can be played by itself or with Machamp, so it is naturally going to be worth more by $2-3. Thanks for your interest, it was no problem at all.

@123wert50 would you do Venusaur ex, Rocket's Snorlax ex, and 2 Blastoise UL pre-prelease?

@piplup same as in my sales thread, I have them but 3 cents is the price I look to trade for, not to trade at.

Sure. PM me! =D

Is there any way u could give me a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back