• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Interested in Darkrai EX FA 2550 / 2x P!P Darkness 100 / 14x P!P Water 700 = 3350
question - do you take promo ex's for non-specific want ex rate?
my offer if so
1x Mewtwo EX (promo) 300
2x Kyogre EX RA 800
1x Groudon EX FA 800
3x Ace Spec 150
1x Mew EX FA (has small scratch willing to drop 100 pts) 900
2x Max Potion 200
1x RH Rare Candy 100
1x RH Silver Mirror 100
total = 3350 pts. LMK?

EDIT: Also can you let me know if you have 4x BCR Squirtle RH only, 1x PLB Suicune RH only, 1x Bicycle RH only, and 2x DEX Sableye RH only.

@Daenordus yeah that would be fine, will pm

@It2Zoroark I was just updating my trade thread last night but could not get it done in time. My Darkrai EX FA value was bumped up (not because you asked for it, Darkrai is presumptive BDIF after all). I think the values I am offering are actually increased on max potion on your side & rest probably the same...EX promos at bulk 300 is fine. Mew EX FA still needs to be NM so please be specific on if the scratch is very unnoticeable, if it is really a deep scratch, etc. If it is a short, very light scratch that is fine, 2-3 of those on a card and if they are light enough it is still pretty much NM

I have 2 RH Squirtle BCR, 1 RH PLB Suicune, 1 RH Bicycle, missing the other stuff. If you need points values on these things LMK!

wilyfungi said:

@It2Zoroark I was just updating my trade thread last night but could not get it done in time. My Darkrai EX FA value was bumped up (not because you asked for it, Darkrai is presumptive BDIF after all). I think the values I am offering are actually increased on max potion on your side & rest probably the same...EX promos at bulk 300 is fine. Mew EX FA still needs to be NM so please be specific on if the scratch is very unnoticeable, if it is really a deep scratch, etc. If it is a short, very light scratch that is fine, 2-3 of those on a card and if they are light enough it is still pretty much NM

I have 2 RH Squirtle BCR, 1 RH PLB Suicune, 1 RH Bicycle, missing the other stuff. If you need points values on these things LMK!

Actually... never mind that... Traded away my genesect... how about a virizion Ex, worth even more? for a Deoxys full art, plus I can throw in some other cards.

pass - Virizion EX FA is worth less than Genesect EX FA, Thundurus EX FA is worth much less than Deoxys EX FA

wilyfungi said:
pass - Virizion EX FA is worth less than Genesect EX FA, Thundurus EX FA is worth much less than Deoxys EX FA
Virizion ex regular art is worth this
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1032422.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIRIZION-EX-9-101-Ultra-Rare-B-W-Plasma-Blast-Pokemon-card-/181198616436

Deoxys ex regular art is worth at least this
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1026021.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-DEOXYS-EX-53-116-Plasma-Freeze-ULTRA-RARE-HOLO-MINT-/141044857903

LMK or offer back?

wilyfungi said:

Yes, I'd like values on those cards and the scratch is somewhat noticeable on the art. It is not a big scratch nor is it a deep scratch. The rest of the card is in perfect shape.

Daenordus I am a little lost, if it is your Virizion EX RA my Deoxys EX RA I am interested, if it is your Virizion EX RA my Deoxys EX FA I am not interested

It2Zoroark: 2 RH Squirtle BCR = 150 each, RH PLB Suicune = 200, Silver Mirror RH = 185 & as long as the scratch is not particularly deep on Mew EX I could go for it, as long as the rest of the card is in the good condition like you are describing

wilyfungi said:
Daenordus I am a little lost, if it is your Virizion EX RA my Deoxys EX RA I am interested, if it is your Virizion EX RA my Deoxys EX FA I am not interested

It2Zoroark: 2 RH Squirtle BCR = 150 each, RH PLB Suicune = 200, Silver Mirror RH = 185 & as long as the scratch is not particularly deep on Mew EX I could go for it, as long as the rest of the card is in the good condition like you are describing

The rest of the card is in pristine condition. Only been sleeved once never played. I will what else I can add. Any particular reason why Darkrai EX FA is 250 pts more?

Also needed value for RH Bicycle not Silver Mirror

darkrai/garbodor is currently the presumptive bdif, obviously the promo limits how high the value of either non-promo card can go, but it is the hottest hype in format

wilyfungi said:
darkrai/garbodor is currently the presumptive bdif, obviously the promo limits how high the value of either non-promo card can go, but it is the hottest hype in format

K, Value on RH Bicycle?

rh bicycle = 120, sorry that I missed that one

wilyfungi said:

Both regular arts, will pm you if this is fine then.

Interested in Darkrai EX FA 2800 / 2x P!P Darkness 100 / 14x P!P Water 700 / 2x BCR RH Squirtle 300 / 1x RH Suicune PLB 200 / 1x RH Bicycle 120. total = 4220
question - do you take promo ex's for non-specific want ex rate?
my offer if so
1x Mewtwo EX (promo) 300
2x Kyogre EX RA 800
1x Groudon EX FA 800
3x Ace Spec 150
1x Kyurem EX (Promo) 300
1x Reshiram EX (Promo) 300
1x Dialga EX RA 300
2x Max Potion 200
1x RH Rare Candy 100
2x RH Silver Mirror 200
1x RH Rare Candy 100
2x BCR Ditto Holo 200
2x Pokemon Catcher 400
2x RH Silver Bangle 100

=4250 pts
LMK?

Replaced Mew EX with three other ex's to equal value. I'd rather keep the Mew EX FA anyway and I don't want issues with the trade if the scratch is worse in your opinion than it is in mine.

Also have to replace garchomp forgot I promised it to another trader already.

How much Bulk for:
2x Colress FA
1x Shining Magikarp
1x RH Prism Energy

I'd like one Colress FA as well.
How much bulk?

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
How much Bulk for:
2x Colress FA
1x Shining Magikarp
1x RH Prism Energy

Colress 1600x2, Shining Magikarp 1150, RH prism 300 for a total of 4650 if you decide you want them, if you want me to help double check any breakdown of rates LMK

Daenordus said:
How much bulk?

1600 points, so however you want to break that down

I can do the 1600 points on the Colresses but could you do 200 on the RH Prism. that should be (1600/2.5)*2+(200/2.5)= 1360 Bulk cards? correct? you'll also have to let me check to see if I have that much spare.

sorry but I cannot go that low on prism energy, as I expect at some point at least one person will want a playset

wilyfungi said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
How much Bulk for:
2x Colress FA
1x Shining Magikarp
1x RH Prism Energy

Colress 1600x2, Shining Magikarp 1150, RH prism 300 for a total of 4650 if you decide you want them, if you want me to help double check any breakdown of rates LMK

Daenordus said:
How much bulk?

1600 points, so however you want to break that down

Could I just send you every single bulk card I have for a Deoxys ex from plasma freeze instead? Well over 500 or so assorted commons, uncommons, rares.
Do you take japanese cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back