• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Lv. X

Could we do:

My:
Lanturn Prime
something else

Your:
Typhlosion Prime
Junk Arm
1 Pokemon Reversal

LMK, thanks!

@painishere I could do Steelix and Scizor for Gengar + Electrode maybe, but I really do not see anything for Donphan (I would rather have Donphans than Gengars right now)

@Night Rose no, it definitely does not look NM/M...thanks for your time and the effort to put up the pictures anyway, I do not remember there being anything else I wanted enough to complete a deal

@PokePhenom that seems good to me, is the bulk very largely NM/M? and the rest of the cards (and the cash :p just kidding)...I may have to figure out exactly how many Kingdra Prime I have because people on the gym were asking for them, but this is the best offer right now I think so I am most serious about completing with you for now

@Yoshidude10 I would consider it in real life since I could sell Lanturn Prime for more, but both are equal trade value right now (the primes), so I would say unless that something else is something at least around the $5 level I would unfortunately have to pass

What do you value Shadowless Charizard and 2nd Edition Charizard each?

No worries If I pull any out of a pack I'll let you know, if you still want one that is :)

Do you need regular or RH Cleffa? I have two(1 RH) that I might be willing to give up.

Please check my list for your:
2x Ninetales CL(roast reveal?)
3x Junk Arm
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Rare Candy
1x Flowershop Lady.

Thanks you ^^.

CML for:
x1 Mew *
x1 Kyogre *
x1 Metagros *

Can you make an offer also?

@Brendan it depends on the condition since usually they are damaged, but probably like $30 and $15?

@NightRose sure thing

@Yoshidude10 I do not "need" either, I am worried about the value of cleffa as people realize it is actually pretty bad to put into decks

@VictiniLover how much of what you askend for would it take for Latios *?

@123wert50 our talks fell through before, did you change your mind on the Kyogre * offer?

Heyo! I am pretty much interested in a lot of your primes. Check my list please and feel free to ask if I have anything for I don't post all my cards in my list. Thanks!

wilyfungi said:
@painishere I could do Steelix and Scizor for Gengar + Electrode maybe, but I really do not see anything for Donphan (I would rather have Donphans than Gengars right now)

@Night Rose no, it definitely does not look NM/M...thanks for your time and the effort to put up the pictures anyway, I do not remember there being anything else I wanted enough to complete a deal

@PokePhenom that seems good to me, is the bulk very largely NM/M? and the rest of the cards (and the cash :p just kidding)...I may have to figure out exactly how many Kingdra Prime I have because people on the gym were asking for them, but this is the best offer right now I think so I am most serious about completing with you for now

@Yoshidude10 I would consider it in real life since I could sell Lanturn Prime for more, but both are equal trade value right now (the primes), so I would say unless that something else is something at least around the $5 level I would unfortunately have to pass

How about

Your
Steelix Prime
Scizor Prime
Collector

My
Gengar prime

Hi. Check my list for 3x Donphan PRIME + 3 Phanpy HGSS.
Thanks.

Idk how much of what you have. Let me know what you have, then I will tell you what I would take first and how much of that. Thanks :D

@Skyline well to test the waters, what would it take for a Pachirisu CoL? I am interested in any primes if you want to try to swap some of those too

@painIShere your counter to my expressing a lack of interest and asking for a bit more is...to counter asking for a collector and -electrode prime on your side? I am sorry but I am completely uninterested in trading $20 for a $15 card

@noobmuffin well it looks like I put $8 and $12 as cash values in my sales thread last time I tried to price them!

@The_Joker it would take about all 9 of your legend pieces + mesprit & rhyperior lv. x...I can just move donphan primes too easily

@VictiniLover I have all of what you asked for ^_^

Traded the Cleffas away anyway. :( And don't need Typhlosion anymore. I still need a Junk Arm, and if you have it, 11 Fire Energy. I know it's not much, but could you CML?

Well, I have Pachi CL, RH Shaymin UL, FA Zekrom, sealed POP energy, and some other stuff off your wants. Offer?

Donphan Prime
Gengar Prime
Kingdra Prime
Magnezone Prime

Is what I'm interested in. What exact primes are you interested in?

I traded all the cards except x2 Blaistoise on the Kyogre offer.

wilyfungi said:
@Skyline well to test the waters, what would it take for a Pachirisu CoL? I am interested in any primes if you want to try to swap some of those too

@painIShere your counter to my expressing a lack of interest and asking for a bit more is...to counter asking for a collector and -electrode prime on your side? I am sorry but I am completely uninterested in trading $20 for a $15 card

@noobmuffin well it looks like I put $8 and $12 as cash values in my sales thread last time I tried to price them!

@The_Joker it would take about all 9 of your legend pieces + mesprit & rhyperior lv. x...I can just move donphan primes too easily

@VictiniLover I have all of what you asked for ^_^

ok, how about scizor and collector then for gengar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back