• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yahmobethere1

Keldeo EX FA 2200, EM Lightning Energy 450; the Keldeo EX FA rate is higher than "reasonable" probably, but I am running out...Keldeo EX RAs are the ones I need to move not really the FA ;_;

Hi there! I've got a lot of bulk and was wondering on the points for these Black and White. Thank you! :)
Metagame Cards:
R Archeops NVI

SRs:
Kyurem DV
Chandelure NXD
Emboar NXD
Archeops DaE
Gardevoir DaE
Pokemon Catcher DaE
Krookodile DrE
Reuniclus DrE
Golurk BC
Terrakion BC
Blastoise PS
Empoleon PF
Garbodor PF
Garchomp PF
Sigilyph PF
Dusknoir PBlast
Rare Candy PBlast
Virizion PBlast

FAs:
Shaymin NXD
Reshiram NXD
Kyurem NXD
Zekrom NXD
Mewtwo NXD
Regigigas NXD
Ho-Oh DRX
Mew DRX
Terrakion DRX
Registeel DRX
Rayquaza DRX
Giratina DRX
Black Kyurem BC
Celebi BC
Keldeo BC
Landorus BC
White Kyurem BC
Articuno PS
Victini PS
Deoxys PF
Latias PF
Latios PF
Thundurus PF
Tornadus PF
Virizion PBlast
Genesect PBlast
Jirachi PBlast
Dialga PBlast
Palkia PBlast

@CuriousCleffa could you narrow it down to which ones you actually would like the most? the values will just be directly related to their real money values

if you actually have like 50K points of bulk that's fine too just usually people say they have a lot, but mean like 5000-12,500 points, and the list you asked for would be around 50-55K from my quick guess

I have a lot of bulk and most of what I am interested in is listed, but FA Ho-Oh and FA Mew from DRX are not, could I get values please?

Ho-Oh EX FA 2250, Mew EX FA DRX 3000; Mew EX FA LTR is a lot cheaper if this is not for collection purposes

@CuriousCleffa could you narrow it down to which ones you actually would like the most? the values will just be directly related to their real money values

if you actually have like 50K points of bulk that's fine too just usually people say they have a lot, but mean like 5000-12,500 points, and the list you asked for would be around 50-55K from my quick guess

I've got like 6K in points (which is a lot to me), but I'll narrow it down to the first 5 BW sets (hope that's enough narrowing down for you):
Metagame Cards:
R Archeops NVI

SRs:
Chandelure NXD
Emboar NXD
Archeops DaE
Gardevoir DaE
Pokemon Catcher DaE
Krookodile DrE
Reuniclus DrE

FAs:
Shaymin NXD
Reshiram NXD
Kyurem NXD
Zekrom NXD
Mewtwo NXD
Regigigas NXD

Thanks! :)

yea I'm not looking to belittle 6k it just still nowhere near covers what you're asking for, so these are just top of my head estimates because again it won't be close, let me know what you actually want and I'll give updated values (should still be close)

R Archeops NVI 800 R/ 1000 RH

SRs:
Chandelure NXD 900
Emboar NXD 1000
Archeops DaE 2500
Gardevoir DaE 1600
Pokemon Catcher DaE 700
Krookodile DrE 750
Reuniclus DrE 750

FAs:
Shaymin NXD 700
Reshiram NXD 1300
Kyurem NXD 1100
Zekrom NXD 1500
Mewtwo NXD 3300
Regigigas NXD 1500

yea I'm not looking to belittle 6k it just still nowhere near covers what you're asking for, so these are just top of my head estimates because again it won't be close, let me know what you actually want and I'll give updated values (should still be close)

I'm interested in these:
R Archeops NVI 800 R
Chandelure NXD 900
Emboar NXD 1000
Archeops DaE 2500
Krookodile DrE 750

I get a total of 5950, but feel free to make changes as needed for prices. Thanks!

@yahmobethere1 Garbodor 1700, definitely not willing to give a reasonable rate on Max Potion, something like 4000~ maybe but I'm assuming the card is headed to around $50+ and after losing out when Ultra Ball kept rising, not looking to repeat my mistakes

Hm, alright. I have...

Holos - 68*20 = 1360
RH Rares - 62*12 = 744
Rare/RH UC - 351*6 = 2106
4th Place Pumpkaboo = 150
.....=4360 TOTAL

I want the SR garb for sure, so let me find some more stuff to make it even.

Could you check my updated list for stuff you would take for Kyogre ex PLC and primal kyogre PLC?

Ho-Oh EX FA 2250, Mew EX FA DRX 3000; Mew EX FA LTR is a lot cheaper if this is not for collection purposes
Sorry it's been so long, do you still have ho-oh? Also, may I get values on FA Ghetsis and FA N. I've got one last booster box on the way, then I'll have final bulk numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back